Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc poker accounts with balances ($10-$10000) - 50%  (Read 925 times)
Giftcardtrades

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:43:41 PM

You admit you are selling hacked accounts. You should be labeled as a scammer just for that, I guess selling things that are stolen is ok here though....

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JarBinks

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:53:49 PM

i dont use the accounts, not recommend anyone to use the accounts. just selling mate. and thanks for the advice.

as my op states, what they do with the account is their choice. i dont recommend anything

I admit it... I did not unwatch this thread...I couldn't help myself!!! I was too interested to see if/what the response would be.
And I was not disappointed and was again amused.

What you said reminds me of what a drug dealer, or maybe an arms dealer, might say.
I don't use what I sell...I don't tell my customers how to use what I sell them...I tell everyone that I sell to "Do not use these!"

Really this time I have unwatched it....really!!!
Thanks!!
pizzaman101 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:56:39 PM

i dont use the accounts, not recommend anyone to use the accounts. just selling mate. and thanks for the advice.

as my op states, what they do with the account is their choice. i dont recommend anything

I admit it... I did not unwatch this thread...I couldn't help myself!!! I was too interested to see if/what the response would be.

What you said reminds me of what a drug dealer, or maybe an arms dealer, might say.
I don't use what I sell...I don't tell my customers how to use what I sell them...I tell everyone that I sell to "Do not use these!"

Thanks!!

everything on this marketplace involves something that is against someone else's morals. in the end, fuck it. amiright?
Giftcardtrades

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:23:10 PM

Thanks!!

everything on this marketplace involves something that is against someone else's morals. in the end, fuck it. amiright?

No, that's not true.

I'm selling a laptop, that is mine, not stolen.  Also selling a xbox live 12 month code, again, not stolen.

pizzaman101 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:45:49 PM

Thanks!!

No, that's not true.

I'm selling a laptop, that is mine, not stolen.  Also selling a xbox live 12 month code, again, not stolen.
thats against my morals. its unethical to be selling a laptop for profit when you can donate it to 3rd world country elementary school to use and benefit from. thats what i would do with my old laptop.

and xbox is against my morals, any form of video games.
Giftcardtrades

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:59:14 PM

Thanks!!

No, that's not true.

thats against my morals. its unethical to be selling a laptop for profit when you can donate it to 3rd world country elementary school to use and benefit from. thats what i would do with my old laptop.

Difference. I didn't say anything about morals. However, stealing moneys is a crime. Selling things that I own for cheap, is not. Get a life scammer.

pizzaman101 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:46:33 PM

Thanks!!

No, that's not true.

I'm selling a laptop, that is mine, not stolen.  Also selling a xbox live 12 month code, again, not stolen.

Difference. I didn't say anything about morals. However, stealing moneys is a crime. Selling things that I own for cheap, is not. Get a life scammer.
1. all scammers are criminals, not all criminals are scammers. But i'm neither.
2. i am not stealing any money.
3. i am simply selling emails and passes that were obtained via google.
4. fuck off my thread boi
Giftcardtrades

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:50:24 PM

I'll leave your thread. I think I've made my point so most people know you are scum.

Last I checked, you can't just Google search someone's passwords, by the way.

pizzaman101 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:51:14 PM

I'll leave your thread. I think I've made my point so most people know you are scum.

Last I checked, you can't just Google search someone's passwords, by the way.
google combo lists.

boom son
pizzaman101 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:23:41 AM

online now, msg me on icq if interested
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:33:47 AM

If these accounts werent hacked youd have a goldmine but of course youre thinking is wrong. Bovada will seize or freeze the money in the account and/or the money you dump off as well to investigate.

You can call ppl stupid all you want to try n get others to believe you but we both know better
pizzaman101 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:14:37 PM

If these accounts werent hacked youd have a goldmine but of course youre thinking is wrong. Bovada will seize or freeze the money in the account and/or the money you dump off as well to investigate.

You can call ppl stupid all you want to try n get others to believe you but we both know better
how can they prove anything if you lose money legitimately to your acc in poker room to a better hand? there is no foul play
pizzaman101 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:18:44 AM

online tonight still want to sell these! make hundreds easily!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: