Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Cultures  (Read 1024 times)
virtualx (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:48:36 AM

Which cultural groups have clashes in your country?

examples (made up): Muslims and Jews, Vietnamese and Indian

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:57:08 AM

i am living in a multi- cultural country for that reason muslims, jews, christians or turks, armenians , greeks, shiahs , sunnies can have clashes everyday .. but they dont fight , they get along with well .. except kurds .. they are always fighting with other communities.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 10:04:03 AM

For the UK it seems to be very much a case of Muslims vs everyone else, we have tensions with the Polish because idiots rant on about them taking jobs ( These are your garden variety racists ) but the Polish are completely harmless as far as I'm concerned.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 01:57:16 PM

For the UK it seems to be very much a case of Muslims vs everyone else, we have tensions with the Polish because idiots rant on about them taking jobs ( These are your garden variety racists ) but the Polish are completely harmless as far as I'm concerned.

I think the problem is  that Muslims have completely different cultures and ideals than most of the West.   Even if they wanted to change their religion doesn't allow it. Polish  in the UK   have very similar culture to uk  so there aren't any real clashes.  Its one of these subjects that's hard to broach without sounding racist.   

freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 02:38:04 PM

I think the problem is  that Muslims have completely different cultures and ideals than most of the West.   Even if they wanted to change their religion doesn't allow it. Polish  in the UK   have very similar culture to uk  so there aren't any real clashes.  Its one of these subjects that's hard to broach without sounding racist.

Islam is not a race.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:59:06 PM

I think the problem is  that Muslims have completely different cultures and ideals than most of the West.   Even if they wanted to change their religion doesn't allow it. Polish  in the UK   have very similar culture to uk  so there aren't any real clashes.  Its one of these subjects that's hard to broach without sounding racist.

Islam is not a race.

And so it begins...

No islam isnt a race but Racism is no longer about race (skin color) but culture. People are Othered and discriminated against not (simply) because of the color of their skin (or other phenotypes) but because of their beliefs and practices associated with some "imagined culture."

So again hard to broach the subject without sounding racist and already you've made a jab at it. Congratulations.

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:24:18 PM

Islam is not a race.

And so it begins...

No islam isnt a race but Racism is no longer about race (skin color) but culture. People are Othered and discriminated against not (simply) because of the color of their skin (or other phenotypes) but because of their beliefs and practices associated with some "imagined culture."

So again hard to broach the subject without sounding racist and already you've made a jab at it. Congratulations.
The main problem is most of these people bring with them their 5000 year old culture that has no room in today's society. I'm worry for the Europeans.
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 04:33:59 PM

Islam is not a race.

And so it begins...

The main problem is most of these people bring with them their 5000 year old culture that has no room in today's society. I'm worry for the Europeans.

Yes exactly, what you've said sums it up far easier. These cultures that think honor killing, beating and enslaving woman etc is ok are all barbaric to say the least. these kind of religions should have died out years ago. Now some of them continue to strive in modern countries with modern views. Obviously this would clash with western people.

abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:25:53 PM

it is a fact that in every society there is a clash of cultural. in my society there is a clash of cultural between the Pathan and Panjabi. the Pathan has their own cultural like their wives always wear hijab and no one can see their faces. on the other side the Punjabie do not care about thinks. we have difference between cloths festival marriges and i think in all walk of like.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:52:21 AM

not a single but so many cultural clashes. for example the clash between the sindi and balochi. it is a common says that cultural and language changes after every 10 minutes. so every one like to prevent their cultural. for this they always try to keep dominant their cultural. for this purpose they some time do fight for it.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 10:43:18 AM

Muslims vs everyone
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:12:41 PM

Here it is Turkish and Greeks but at the moment they are living side by side and in peace but this region has a history of Balkan wars and violence. let us hope not much worse will happen now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2432

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:18:27 AM

The people and the bankers.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
CASlO

Activity: 553

OK

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:38:44 AM

Muslims vs everyone

more like Islamic Extremist vs everyone.

those a'holes who take religion to another level Sad

?
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:15:18 PM

Muslims vs everyone

why are people putting Islam in every topic. i think we should avoid such kind of topic in which the religions are discussed. i think all religions are sacred and we should respect all the religions of the world.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:27:59 PM

globalists/bankers versus every single other person in the entire world? that's the culture clash that really affects everyone.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

Muslims vs everyone

why are people putting Islam in every topic. i think we should avoid such kind of topic in which the religions are discussed. i think all religions are sacred and we should respect all the religions of the world.
Because most people from the west HATE ISLAM..Sacred to you bullshit to me Grin Grin
You backward THINKER Grin..your in the 21st century GROW UP..DUMB ASS Cheesy Cheesy

You can always blow yourself up if it takes you closer to your god..1 more DUMB ASS GONE Grin Grin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:54:17 PM

in my country the culture that clashes is the catholic and the islam , most of the islam here in my country especially the reble groups hates the catholic i don't know why maybe because our president is a catholic and also they want their region to be independent from my country which is not approved by the higher constitution and because they started the terrorism .
virtualx (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:08:04 PM

Results so far:

Philippines:  
Islamic vs Catholic culture

Turkey:  
Turkish vs Kurdish culture  
(possible arguments muslims, jews, christians or turks, armenians , greeks, shiahs , sunnies)

UK:
Islamic culture vs British culture
Polish vs British Nationalist/Racist

India or Pakistan:
Pathan vs Panjabi.
(the Pathan has their own cultural like their wives always wear hijab and no one can see their faces. on the other side the Punjabie do not care about thinks. we have difference between cloths festival marriges and i think in all walk of like. )

India:
Islamic culure vs Indian culture

Middle east (Pakistan? I'm not sure)
Sindi vs balochi culture

Cyprus
Greek and Turkish culture
(peace now but history of clashes)

Banking world:  
Globalist/Banks vs people

Feel free to tell about your society/country and clashes (and or mistakes in this list)  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:26:33 PM

Well,in my case i dont see a lot of "clash of cultures" in my country,we have foreigners of course,but there
are not many of them here.But i have seen many times  Gypsies and Georgians arguing very hard,and from my point of view it appears that they hate each other.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: