Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Pixel XL 128gb & more  (Read 489 times)
PixelSeller (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:51:03 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 02:02:29 PM by PixelSeller

I have quite a few Pixel's from a joblot I bought, they vary in color and storage size etc. PM for specific prices.

pm me if you need an image.
pm me if you have any inquiries or questions.

Price: $450 / £320 for Pixel XL 128gb
Payment options: ETH (Ethereum) or BTC (Bitcoin). If you're paying with Ethereum I will give a 5% discount.

I require a $125 downpayment before I proceed and will require the rest after tracking info has been given. I will provide a refund of your downpayment if something goes wrong whilst I am preparing your item for dispatch. This comes with all the box and packaging.

If you want a vouch copy than please gtfo, I can offer a discouted phone instead as I am looking to build up my reputation and establish myself on this forum, but as always I will require the downpayment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zac_1990

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

Only you can gtfo, if you want 125$ without escrow..
PixelSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:09:25 PM

Please don't sales trash, why the fuck would I want to ship something without being paid anything, and before you decide to lecture me on escrow which is where the product and funds are held by a third party, I know what it is. It opens me up to many more scam attempts. You seem to be okay with paying big companies money without knowing if the product will turn up.
zac_1990

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

Please don't sales trash, why the fuck would I want to ship something without being paid anything, and before you decide to lecture me on escrow which is where the product and funds are held by a third party, I know what it is. It opens me up to many more scam attempts. You seem to be okay with paying big companies money without knowing if the product will turn up.

You do know when oredering from big companies, amazon, ebay, we are using paypal or card, and it case of something happen we can dispuit transaction. As you know on btc transfers is not possible to chrageback. And one thing more, here even older members offer escrow so i can say you right know NO ONE will give you that money without escrow when using btc as payment.
PixelSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

You do know when oredering from big companies, amazon, ebay, we are using paypal or card, and it case of something happen we can dispuit transaction. As you know on btc transfers is not possible to chrageback. And one thing more, here even older members offer escrow so i can say you right know NO ONE will give you that money without escrow when using btc as payment.

Cool, I don't really give a fuck what your opinion is. The problem with just registering on a forum is the lack of trust people will place in you, I am, oddly enough, the kind of person who only seeks people's trust and would never scam, of course I'm not actually expecting you to believe that due to how new I am. On other forums, which I am not going to link you so fuck off, I would never be asked by someone to use escrow, and before you tell me to sell on there, I already do. Good for older members, they can offer escrow if they want, that's not my problem.
zac_1990

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

You asked me: You seem to be okay with paying big companies money without knowing if the product will turn up.

I had to answer.

And, i know method you are using for this phones.
PixelSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:26:44 PM

You asked me: You seem to be okay with paying big companies money without knowing if the product will turn up.

I had to answer.

And, i know method you are using for this phones.

Good for you, but these are not from Google themselves.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:40:29 PM

For start if you want to make a sale here, you post any pics that you have (if you don't make some) from the start and not if someone PMed you.
Secondly saying that you want to gain trust through your sales (if any), doesn't sound tempting. After all you don't want to use an Escrow here and you are a newibie.

If you don't change your requirements for this sale of yours, i hardly see it to get it done.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:08:06 AM

For start if you want to make a sale here, you post any pics that you have (if you don't make some) from the start and not if someone PMed you.
Secondly saying that you want to gain trust through your sales (if any), doesn't sound tempting. After all you don't want to use an Escrow here and you are a newibie.

If you don't change your requirements for this sale of yours, i hardly see it to get it done.

exactly this.

I've been on the forum for 3 years and escrow through a reputable escrow has never been a problem. Whether old or new member, I still accept escrow to make people comfortable to trade with. If you want to sell anything here, you will need to too.

codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

Who the best in camera? Google pixel or iphone 8 or note 8?
I prefer note 8
What about you?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: