Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Stock )EU Prepaid Debit Card + Iban  (Read 2605 times)
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:25:18 AM

vouch copy? or how much is a piece? i'd like to get a couple.

Sarahiko has a scam accusation against them here --> Hero Member Sarahiko trying to Scam via Paypal. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1538734.0 Please look into this before considering a trade.

firstly, i can pay. secondly. that is a blind accusation. if u'd read properly, i am the one who got scammed. i lost my money and i did not get my coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:24:42 AM

Sarahiko has a scam accusation against them here --> Hero Member Sarahiko trying to Scam via Paypal. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1538734.0 Please look into this before considering a trade.

Thanks Timelord2067 for the warning, i'll be careful when dealing with him

Regard's
Arlene
Sarahiko

Activity: 772

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:27:21 AM

Regard's
Arlene

so a very negative user commenting for another very negative user, who scammed me tells u im a scammer and u believe it? u dont have to be careful with dealing with me cos u wont be dealing wit hme anymore. good luck selling ur cards. great stuff btw. but i dont need this kind of insults.
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:38:12 AM

Cards and IBANs are fom which bank and what country? Could they be used naywhere in the world or are there some restrictions?

The prepaid card is issued by a reputable bank in europe.

Yes, these are mastercard work well when withdrawing money from ATM or when making payment online and offline where mastercard are accepted.

Thanks
Arlene
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:47:35 AM

Regard's
Arlene

so a very negative user commenting for another very negative user, who scammed me tells u im a scammer and u believe it? u dont have to be careful with dealing with me cos u wont be dealing wit hme anymore. good luck selling ur cards. great stuff btw. but i dont need this kind of insults.

I'm sorry if, you got offended by my comment, that was not my intention. I ONLY used a generic term"be careful" actually  everyone are suppose to take precaution when dealing with other's (especially first time customer's) online.

NOTE : i'm yet to review the submitted link in details.i just took a grasp of the comment. Finally, i'm also aware of the fact to most people in here sometimes,give negative rating without any reason or without first hand transaction with the other fellow

Regard's
Arlene
Zzper

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:21:06 AM

i know i am newbe, but i will pay infront so y will see i am ledgit Smiley
hope y will give me a change tx
tsm0

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:59:38 PM

Swiss
Switzerland

How far from Switzerland is Swiss?
However the real question was, Have you found anyone reselling yet that you can refer us deadly newbies to?
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:41:33 AM

i am in IRAN i can be a good reseller
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:52:46 AM

Swiss
Switzerland

How far from Switzerland is Swiss?
However the real question was, Have you found anyone reselling yet that you can refer us deadly newbies to?
I enquired but decided to stay clear because she wanted 350 euros up front for a reseller license. Time will tell how this goes I guess.
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:08:25 PM

Update Dated 18.09.2017: Selling Visa Prepaid Card with IBan.
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:31:52 PM

Quote from: expertXXX =action=profile;u=1145861 date=1505807322
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I want to buy these directly for me. Can i use to with my Paypal or Skrill? What balance comes with them? And can you tell me price structure?

@expertXXXX, thanks for your interest in this prepaid card.

It will work with skrill because the prepaid card sometime's get's block on paypal platform. However, you can use this to verify & withdraw fund on most online payment processing platform.

In addition, you can also use this to cashout fund anonymously when trading bitcoin.

The cost is $50 in bitcoin.

No balance (zero credit), since the prepaid card will be shipped to you on a sealed envelope.

*I'lll guide you online on how to activate card anonymously upon delivery.

Thanks
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:14:20 AM

How are these cards different from the polish debit cards that got blocked???
This business with european debit cards are high risk...be aware and careful that not even escrow will let you be safe...cards may get blocked with all your funds and there will be nothing the op can do about it.
Op doesn't even state from which european country these cards are from?
I urge everybody again to think twice about buying these kinds of cards and foremost putting money on them!!!!

Sorry op,i do not want to destroy your business,since i am looking for such cards too,but i have experienced this kinda problems myself,lucky for me it was not much money.
Give away some testcards for chosen high ranked members and let them write a review...any other way will end in people loosing a lot of money

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

How are these cards different from the polish debit cards that got blocked???
This business with european debit cards are high risk...be aware and careful that not even escrow will let you be safe...cards may get blocked with all your funds and there will be nothing the op can do about it.
Op doesn't even state from which european country these cards are from?
I urge everybody again to think twice about buying these kinds of cards and foremost putting money on them!!!!

Sorry op,i do not want to destroy your business,since i am looking for such cards too,but i have experienced this kinda problems myself,lucky for me it was not much money.
Give away some testcards for chosen high ranked members and let them write a review...any other way will end in people loosing a lot of money

@Sosaso75, thanks for your comment! this is an open forum as such everyone has the right to express his or her opinion

In regard's to your comment above, the prepaid card on sale are not from POLAND (not Polish prepaid card)

issue by a reputable bank in italy& in UK

☞Personally, i tried some of these polish prepaid visa/master card as such i can advice anyone that is not worth wasting time on those prepaid card.

Well, i can't reveal the source of these prepaid card in a public forum because such might get the provider into trouble since, they are selling most of the card anonymously.

NOTE : willing to give 5 prepaid card to 3 leggenday member's in this forum but, they have to pay shipping fee's in order to cover the for the cost of shipment.

Thanks & I hope it help.
Arlene
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

Quote from: [s
Mur lk[/s]=action=profile;u=515561 date=1506105860]
Interested in your debit cards. They're prepaid but have Ibans, how does that work? Will a Uk card be able to accept local and international transfers? How much is it and how long will shipping take?

Thanks

@Mur, i'm sorry for the delay in response to yr msg. Yes, these are anonymous prepaid with iban. it will work in european countries since, these card are issued by a reputable bank in the UK

Price : $50  + $30 (cost of shipment ) express shipment delivery within 7 working days within EU countries. Optional : economic mode of shipment : 15-30 working days

Thanks
Arlene
koiler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

Can these be used to deposit/withdraw to UK betting sites?
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:31:55 PM

Can these be used to deposit/withdraw to UK betting sites?

@koiler,

Yes
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: