Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the "Mark of the Beast"? Discussion  (Read 1473 times)
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:24:13 AM

No. I don't think Bible or any other religious book or text have anything to do with the bitcoin.
Looking for similarities in today's life and forcing your vague interpretations of some biblical quotes are not the way to prove anything.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:21:47 PM

No. I don't think Bible or any other religious book or text have anything to do with the bitcoin.
Looking for similarities in today's life and forcing your vague interpretations of some biblical quotes are not the way to prove anything.

I could not say vague interpretations  to opinion of peoples, And you could reconsider your opinion about the Bible or any other religious book as you call to this, I think that we are on a date on the time where everybody can discuss anything freely, Many peoples begin to fight as soon as somebody have mentioned something like to religious theme and it is not good, The peoples could give the next step to stop of fight by religious themes. Are you agree?  
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:48:21 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 04:06:13 PM by bit1

Although this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days, but as you know the price has been playing  for many days lately with certain number that everyone knows + month number + year.

Would be worth rethinking if everything is only a coincidence at this time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: