Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111409 times)
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

Some reason the connection doesn't go up more than 8 even if I put 100 nodes on conf file and sometimes it goes down to 2 or 3.
But it will go up a lot if you open the port 8087.
Matter of fact, I had to set the number of connections on the conf file because I don't want to have too many connections for a wallet.

hello
i new here with 808coin,i read all through this thread to find answer to my question with not connections. i see you post about this and i want to try but i have question where it say proxy ip what i enter here? i know you say i put 8087 in the port box but not sure what i put in proxy ip and i must check the box connect through socks4 proxy? thanking you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

Some reason the connection doesn't go up more than 8 even if I put 100 nodes on conf file and sometimes it goes down to 2 or 3.
Matter of fact, I had to set the number of connections on the conf file because I don't want to have too many connections for a wallet.

hello
i new here with 808coin,i read all through this thread to find answer to my question with not connections. i see you post about this and i want to try but i have question where it say proxy ip what i enter here? i know you say i put 8087 in the port box but not sure what i put in proxy ip and i must check the box connect through socks4 proxy? thanking you.
No don't change anything on wallet to open a port.
You have to do it on your router and make your computer ip(local ip on your local network) static, since you have to put your computer address running 808 wallet.
Check this link and search google if you need more info.
https://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebase/general-port-forwarding-guide/
ptoy12

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

hello
No don't change anything on wallet to open a port.
You have to do it on your router and make your computer ip(local ip on your local network) static, since you have to put your computer address running 808 wallet.
Check this link and search google if you need more info.
https://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebase/general-port-forwarding-guide/

cryptocoinscity

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

Hi Mr Eggman,

You seem to be the chief whip of 808Coin. What are you going to do with
the situation of CoinsMarkets and the 808 users there ?  Any plans ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

What makes you think i can do anything about them?

Im sure you can do a lot of things. The question is are you prepared to do that ?
I dont know how many users with 808 are there but you placed your coin on this nightmare
exchange and are responsible for the people who bought it there.
Are you still having CONTACTS Huh

CryptoCoinsCity.
MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Hi Mr Eggman,

the situation of CoinsMarkets and the 808 users there ?  Any plans ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Im sure you can do a lot of things. The question is are you prepared to do that ?
I dont know how many users with 808 are there but you placed your coin on this nightmare

No. Not going to happen.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

Hi Mr Eggman,

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Just so you know, Mr.Eggman doesn't have any connection with CoinsMarkets and I think he didn't even advertise that website in this thread so he has no responsibility with what's happening to that ultra-shady exchange. The sole responsibility literally falls down to countless users who put trust on that pool and put huge amount of coins in their care.

The best thing that everyone could do is move on and accept the fact that they lost all of their coins inside CoinsMarkets. They've been down for many weeks now without any sign of coming back. Accept it already. Sh*t happens, especially in crypto.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

Hi Mr Eggman,

the situation of CoinsMarkets and the 808 users there ?  Any plans ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Are you for real?

What happened with Coinsmarkets is not the dev's responsibility but the person who decided to leave their coins on the exchange and not withdraw them straight away lol.

Not sure how long you been around for but 4 years ago one of the biggest exchanges in the world closed down  Mt. Gox and many people lost millions of dollars so these things happen. My point is to not leave coins on an exchange and always withdraw them as its your responsibility to control your coins not the devs. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

Hi Mr Eggman,

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Nobody (other than legal authorities I guess) can force anyone to do anything. Exchanges are free to add coins or not, and users are free to use and trust those exchanges or not.

The only staking exchange I trust is the one in my signature. I've been staking there over 100 different coins since August 2016... Staking is just a bonus feature while you have PoS balances there...

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

Well it seems that CoinsMarkets is going to start withdrawals again as they are allowing people to withdraw ECA coins. They say more coins to follow so we'll see if they stick to their word as they are hard to trust right now with all the other updates they had posted in the past. Then people can also stop blaming the dev for their coins being stuck on CoinsMarkets.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

Anyone know how to copy the directory to a new computer?  I got an error, something about rebuilding the database, and the program won't run.  I would give a screenshot but I just decided to redownload the blockchain.   I would still like to know how to overcome this kind of error.

greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

Anyone know how to copy the directory to a new computer?  I got an error, something about rebuilding the database, and the program won't run.  I would give a screenshot but I just decided to redownload the blockchain.   I would still like to know how to overcome this kind of error.
I'm not sure about other OS, but for Windows, I can copy and paste the whole 808 folder to other computers and I've never had any problem.
Sounds like your wallet data somehow got corrupted.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

I'm not sure about other OS, but for Windows, I can copy and paste the whole 808 folder to other computers and I've never had any problem.

Thanks.  It may be the thumb drive I'm using which gives an error to rescan and fix it (which never works).  It seems to have other data correctly but it may be the sub folders that aren't reading correctly.  I'll use another thumbdrive.

Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

Hi guys, anybody knows of an up to date list of nodes? I have three connexions left to the network and can not seem to find nodes to add.
and thank's in advance

BitKing3000

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Thanks.  It may be the thumb drive I'm using which gives an error to rescan and fix it (which never works).  It seems to have other data correctly but it may be the sub folders that aren't reading correctly.  I'll use another thumbdrive.

Have you fixed your issue yet?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Have you fixed your issue yet?

From HealthyWorm thread, I posted same question:

"Just copy wallet.dat  However, if you must take the whole folder, ensure you have the Detach Databases at Shutdown option checked to make a portable bootstrap"

I will try this.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

Hi guys, anybody knows of an up to date list of nodes? I have three connexions left to the network and can not seem to find nodes to add.
and thank's in advance

Yes, that was my problem on my newer computer.  I guess you add nodes here from Help/Console not a .conf file?  I didn't have a conf file in my old installs that are working fine.

Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

You have a config file, that is placed in a different place according to your os. It's a txt file, so you can just copy and paste the list of nodes, save,; and restart the wallet. The problem at the moment is more finding nodes to add.

Hattenas10

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

hello everybody, can anyone help me?
I installed the 808 wallet (v1.1.3.2-gd0cbc83) in my notebook yesterday, and
I already configured "Display coin control feature (experts only!)".
I created the 808.conf folder and included all the nodes on page 1 of this topic.

After that, still yesterday, I made a withdrawal of the Cryptopia (that already was conluída there) for this my new portfolio 808,
but so far I have not been credited with anything.

Anyone have any idea what might have happened?
I sent it to the address that appeared in my 808 wallet after installation. (will this address be the same for everyone?

Anyway, I'm still hoping for some help!

Gratitude!

Ps: I'm Brazilian and I used google translate.
MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

hello everybody, can anyone help me?
I installed the 808 wallet (v1.1.3.2-gd0cbc83) in my notebook yesterday, and
I already configured "Display coin control feature (experts only!)".
I created the 808.conf folder and included all the nodes on page 1 of this topic.

After that, still yesterday, I made a withdrawal of the Cryptopia (that already was conluída there) for this my new portfolio 808,
but so far I have not been credited with anything.

Anyone have any idea what might have happened?
I sent it to the address that appeared in my 808 wallet after installation. (will this address be the same for everyone?

Anyway, I'm still hoping for some help!

Gratitude!

Ps: I'm Brazilian and I used google translate.

check your receiving address here http://34.234.90.83:3001/

wallet needs to be fully synced for deposit to show up in the wallet

cryptopia has been taking up to 10 days to process withdraws
tasmemphis

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

could someone please help?

I downloaded wallet went to appdata made a config file with nodes from page 1. after I did
this went from 0 connections to 1 connections has been several hours and
has not updated the chain at all still stuck on 304776 and 1 connection

thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: