Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:09:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simran's LTC/BTC-e codes to PayPal service  (Read 1956 times)
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 06:15:30 PM

....If the attitude is really "I don't give a fuck about IRS, I'll do whatever I want'', well I don't give a fuck myself about ignorant beings.

Nobody asked you to give a fuck, so don't make it seem like you're forced too and I'm not listening. You're not my parents, a laywer or even a friend/person here I'd even take advice from. You've been talking shit about me, being a fucking pussy saying that it's illegal for us to say "Buy LTC BUY LTC BUY" in the chat box and that it's bad practice. Then you try to come up with other justifications that no one gives a fuck about and yet you come back to spread your nonsense. People will use my service with as much money as they want. You can fuck yourself.

Also, BUY LTC BUY LTC BUY LTC!!!!!!@!@!

YOU LIKE THAT, BITCH?

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
matauc12

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 06:49:32 PM

....If the attitude is really "I don't give a fuck about IRS, I'll do whatever I want'', well I don't give a fuck myself about ignorant beings.

Nobody asked you to give a fuck, so don't make it seem like you're forced too and I'm not listening. You're not my parents, a laywer or even a friend/person here I'd even take advice from. You've been talking shit about me, being a fucking pussy saying that it's illegal for us to say "Buy LTC BUY LTC BUY" in the chat box and that it's bad practice. Then you try to come up with other justifications that no one gives a fuck about and yet you come back to spread your nonsense. People will use my service with as much money as they want. You can fuck yourself.

YOU LIKE THAT, BITCH?

I wonder what all that can be called. Childish perhaps.

I sincerely hope you are successful, so you get all the heat you deserve.
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 07:05:41 PM

YOU LIKE THAT, BITCH?

I wonder what all that can be called. Childish perhaps.

I sincerely hope you are successful, so you get all the heat you deserve.

I'm at successful. Saying that I'm not successful is an insult to you.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: