Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Language translations > English - German - Spanish - French  (Read 377 times)
bitpmi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:08:12 PM

Hi there,

we are a bunch of experienced native speakers and language teachers, currently living in Berlin, Barcelona, Vienna, Lyon and London who provide professional translations of documents, papers, cvs, books, ... into any of the above mentioned languages.

Our prices are very, very attractive and service is fast and outstanding and yes, we accept payments in BTC!

We also offer a private coaching (spanish / german / english) in the above mentioned locations for private & business purposes and provide a language support/tutoring to kids & children, who usually wouldn't be able to afford such type of coaching by offering them extremely reasonable and fair rates.

As we are planning to launch our website very soon (August 2016) and are ready to extend our network of excellent native speakers and dedicated teachers internationally, we are more than happy about any support from you out there, may it be through recommending anyone you regard fit as an experienced translator (willing to join our project & accept BTC), or simply by sending us loads of translation jobs of course... Wink
(Please PM for an individual quotation)

Please also feel free to donate if you feel like supporting a great project, that is dedicated to excellent translations, individual coaching and affordable language education for kids.

Nelson Mandela:
"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart."

Thank you for your time & have a great day!

Donations: 13k2HwCrcJQhaNYmEkRkidvpprHGNbqntX  
bitpmi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:15:17 PM

If your project is real, I would like to apply as a Spanish (native speaker, Colombian but capable of using any desired conjugation -voseo, tuteo, usted-) and, eventually, Portuguese (I took a course at the university, plus have been learning it for quite some time) translator. I have already translated several articles for some Bitcointalk users, ranging from short sentences to complete reviews.

My English is not perfect but it is fairly good, I have it certified with the TOEFL test (103/120). I feel more confident translating from English, but I have no problem in working the other way around (translating into English). I have assisted many Spanish learners online (mostly solving questions) and have been Math and Python tutor IRL.

Regarding payment, I accept BTC, but would be willing to take any alternative payment methond (Paypal, etc.).

If you think I am a good fit, please message me to discuss the details in more depth (benefits, duties, rates, etc.).

Greetings,

Thank you 98789 for your kind reply. Yes, we are very real  Smiley In the coming days, we will definitely send you a message with more details concerning the rates along with all relevant information about our upcoming website & contact details. Until then, thanks again for your interest in our project!

Greetings,

bitpmi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: