Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake in gambling  (Read 42577 times)
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:33:20 PM

I bet with you all guys. The worst mistake in gambling always is all-in. It's the scary word when you're a gambler. Put everything of yours in 1 bet is really terrify.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janinjo11

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

Definitely, the worst mistake you can make is to go all-in. I made that mistake 3 times in my life.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:08:53 AM

Definitely, the worst mistake you can make is to go all-in. I made that mistake 3 times in my life.

It's a worst mistake if you will all-in what you've got. And committing this mistake twice is too much just like the saying that once is enough, twice is too much. You committed that 3 times in your life and I'm sure that you are still insist to do that if there are chance when you'll on that situation. I don't want to try it again when I just feel that I'm lucky to gamble, it's better to bet safely.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

It's a worst mistake if you will all-in what you've got. And committing this mistake twice is too much just like the saying that once is enough, twice is too much. You committed that 3 times in your life and I'm sure that you are still insist to do that if there are chance when you'll on that situation. I don't want to try it again when I just feel that I'm lucky to gamble, it's better to bet safely.

Going all in is not a mistake but going all in when you have almost no money left is a serious mistake. I know few guy that bet their monthly allowance all in just so that they could cover some fee to paid but they ended up losing it. When someone needs serious amount of money in real life, he will then probably bet more and make stupid mistake in gambling
Janinjo11

Activity: 238

Janinjo tips

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:16:49 PM

Going all in is not a mistake but going all in when you have almost no money left is a serious mistake. I know few guy that bet their monthly allowance all in just so that they could cover some fee to paid but they ended up losing it. When someone needs serious amount of money in real life, he will then probably bet more and make stupid mistake in gambling

I went all in with my spare money. The most I went in was 40-50€ so it wasn't anything serious
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:59:01 PM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
Well, I have a lot of mistake have done in playing gambling like I lose a lot of money upon there. I remember that I win that big and despite of what I have earn I still continue then I lose all of that instantly. But the most mistake I have ever made is that when I enter this gambling.

When you get into gambling site, it is not a mistake but it is learning something new. When you are addicted and keep losing money, that is a mistake. Making mistake is one part of learning but if you keep on dong the same mistake over and over again, that means you are not learning at all but you intentionally want to play and hope to win
Actually it should be considered as a mistake because it leaves bad effects on your life so it’s better to leave it as quick as you can. Learning is a good habit in your life but one should not develop the habit of learning things that are not acceptable in the society and if he will try to do so, the people around him will discontinue their relation with him. Being addict is a mistake but losing money all the time is not a mistake because it depends upon your luck whether you lose or win.

It is not up to socialty to decide how you live your life that is up to you. It is up to you to keep and maintain control over yourself or otherwise it might be a good idea to try something new and the same is so for gambling. If you see yourself swaying away from other things in life then you need to take a step back and rethink your plans and how you will gamble in the future.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:14:11 PM

yes exactly like that , go allin are just part of risk management , you do take it means you are aware about how you could get then in case you lost , not just thinking and wondering about how good it is having a lot of money from the huge prize.

talking about money always sensitive so make sure you have a backup fund.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:21:57 PM

I bet with you all guys. The worst mistake in gambling always is all-in. It's the scary word when you're a gambler. Put everything of yours in 1 bet is really terrify.
Yeah going all-in is terrifying, but sometimes it can make your day lol. i have gone all-in like 2 times, the first time i won(had placed .1 BTC bet), second time i lost it(i don't remember the exact amount but it was <.1 BTC).
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:59:27 PM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
[/quot

My worst mistake in gambling is when I Make all of me is debt l used to sold my properties includes my house and lot. Until my family is broken. It's because of l often lost the game so l want to win back but it makes my life worst.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:40:52 AM

My worst mistake I did in playing dice is when I have 2500 burst and I want to see my name on HR column, I bet my all my burst at 1.06x payout to have lot of chance to win but the worst happen it became red so sad  Grin

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:11:32 AM

Money is the one who make people fools because of much being greedy to earn money, gambling is not good for most of people though very few are very lucky with ut who can eaen big pot of moneys that is why many are getting attracted.

People are greedy to get more money but we are not lucky that is why we are going to make the same mistake over and over again. That means we are going to lose money in a gambling site. Some people that get money from gambling is the reason why we keep on being attracted to come back and play that is why we are making mistake again

It is not the money nor gambling that bring a person to greed. It is their mentality and it is also the worst mistake we do even in gambling. I f we have only have the required discipline and an optimistic mentality of something, I think despite of losing, we will not be get addicted in gambling and think that we have the worst mistake.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
bhadz

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:27:05 AM

There are people who love to play that strategy called "YOLO" and I'm sure you are aware of that. Taking it all in when you have nothing left is the real gamble and there are people who are finding their success there but most are failing on that desperate move. It's triggering many gamblers when we are in losing streak and we can't think of something but to bring it all with all inning it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:51:36 AM

There are people who love to play that strategy called "YOLO" and I'm sure you are aware of that. Taking it all in when you have nothing left is the real gamble and there are people who are finding their success there but most are failing on that desperate move. It's triggering many gamblers when we are in losing streak and we can't think of something but to bring it all with all inning it.

Betting normally using some strategy or just YOLO is not going to make us win. Being lucky is going to make us win. Alot of people is going to YOLO their money when they go to a gambling site because their motivation is to be rich that is why they will do that. That is why it is best not to think about getting rich but just about playing for fun
bhadz

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

Betting normally using some strategy or just YOLO is not going to make us win. Being lucky is going to make us win. Alot of people is going to YOLO their money when they go to a gambling site because their motivation is to be rich that is why they will do that. That is why it is best not to think about getting rich but just about playing for fun
Yes it's not going to make us but that's very popular when there are only few more bets left on your pocket or you are really sucked up with many losses. We decide to have a final blow of YOLO and we are just hoping that one blow will be into our favor, for lucky others they are winning but mostly during this strategy the chances of losing is higher than our hope of winning.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

Like any other here, My worst mistake in gambling is chasing my loses. There's a time in which I'm at my peak of addiction, I don't want lose literally but even though I know I already lost more than my  budget I can't stop, I wanted to win it all back not knowing that I'm already spending my savings up until I lost it all. It's one of my worst day and I really can't forget it since I need to walk just to get home.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

the worst mistake in gambling is when you became addicted to the point that you bet even the single money in your pocket

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

If you have a big loss, one of the worst things you can do is borrow to try to win it back. Just take the loss and move on.

I agree. I think if you would sum this up, the worst mistake is not being able to recognize when to stop and what your limit is. Unfortunately, many people are not aware, more so blinded of this fact because human nature dictates that when you lose, you should try to make up for it or get it back by playing more. Therefore, most people won't notice how bad they've been losing because they are trying to justify it to themselves to keep playing especially if they win a little from time to time. It is important to set a limit to yourself when gambling because it could help mitigate your loses.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

If you have a big loss, one of the worst things you can do is borrow to try to win it back. Just take the loss and move on.

I agree. I think if you would sum this up, the worst mistake is not being able to recognize when to stop and what your limit is. Unfortunately, many people are not aware, more so blinded of this fact because human nature dictates that when you lose, you should try to make up for it or get it back by playing more. Therefore, most people won't notice how bad they've been losing because they are trying to justify it to themselves to keep playing especially if they win a little from time to time. It is important to set a limit to yourself when gambling because it could help mitigate your loses.

The biggest mistake in gambling is chasing your losses. Whoever does this mostly end up in losing all the money in gambling because in gambling how hard you try to win back your money you lose so fast your money. Gambling is not for making money but it is just only for enjoying your time so don't use it for the wrong purpose.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

I think the worst mistake that i've done in gambling was when I tried to fulled the dice after spinning it.
And it cause a big loss for me.
I loose big amount of money, and I regret that decision I've made.
It happen because it too drunk and dont have enough proper mind.
SerMeric

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

I think the worst mistake that i've done in gambling was when I tried to fulled the dice after spinning it.
And it cause a big loss for me.
I loose big amount of money, and I regret that decision I've made.
It happen because it too drunk and dont have enough proper mind.

how big it was? $XX, $XXX, $XXXX, which one?
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: