Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have any Good strategy to improved martin fail system Playing Dice Game?  (Read 1744 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:32:01 PM

Hi guys as i continue my journey to seek more ways to win with the house playing dice game, I'm just curious maybe you have a good techniques using this old method as we all know that in a long term run it will only results into a big loss, I personally experience it so seeking for more insight maybe you guys add some more or some tweaks and work for you, I hope you can share it here guys. thanks in advance.
Well,i've been into gambling for sometime (mostly dice) and i have tried a lot of bots,a lot of systems,a lot of different strategies.
As i noticed,martingale on provably fair site wont work actually,even when u have insane balance cause soon or later you will loose all.
I got 25 losses in a row playing 49,5% chance,it happened to me few times during my gambling career.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:36:59 PM

I don't know.

Maybe instead of doubling your bankroll you just try to recover your losses and don't have neither profit or loss if you don't win the first roll? So would take more losing rolls for you to lose all your bankroll
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:43:36 AM

I don't know.

Maybe instead of doubling your bankroll you just try to recover your losses and don't have neither profit or loss if you don't win the first roll? So would take more losing rolls for you to lose all your bankroll
timing and analyze plus luck maybe that's what you need to win in a dice site, i can't see any possible ways its a system that so hard to
defeat, i think  if that system detect that you are using the martingales it will not allowed you to win more but making a huge numbers
of loss will kill all of your money.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:06:06 AM

Well I always use Martingale system when playing on dice, and so far I have never encountered a 10 straight lose (the longest losing streak I have is 7). Most of the time it is a fail, but if you have a beefy bankroll, it is totally worth it and may help you get some nice profits.

You may be lucky so you haven't seen continuous loses more than 7 but surely if you use this method of longer run surely you will get much bigger continuous loses. I saw around 20+ continuous loses while playing dice. Tough to guess the outcome in a dice game.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:52:46 AM

Well I always use Martingale system when playing on dice, and so far I have never encountered a 10 straight lose (the longest losing streak I have is 7). Most of the time it is a fail, but if you have a beefy bankroll, it is totally worth it and may help you get some nice profits.

You may be lucky so you haven't seen continuous loses more than 7 but surely if you use this method of longer run surely you will get much bigger continuous loses. I saw around 20+ continuous loses while playing dice. Tough to guess the outcome in a dice game.
where did you play that game? only 7 losses how long did you play i think 17-20 loss is the worst and keep doubling your bet would burned everything sing martin fails.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 01:56:55 AM

I recently adjusted my strategy to the following:

- Bet 0.00001 BTC on a 95% chance roll.
 - When I lose that roll, I increase the bet to 0.1 BTC.
 - After the win, immediately go back to 0.00001 BTC.

Won 0.2 BTC yesterday with this, but lost 0.1 BTC today with the same strategy. There is always a chance of losing it, so it's definitely something to be careful about.
Gambler's fallacy. Doesn't matter whether your bet is 0.00001 or 0.1, the odds are the same of losing. "Prebets" are absolutely worthless statistically.

Best strategy if you're gambling: bet all your bankroll on whatever payout you want, but do it once and leave afterwards.

The more you bet, the more you lose [statistically]. Hence, you go all-in with what you're willing to lose. As you bet, the house edge clips winnings from you until you go broke.

Best strategy: don't gamble

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:00:02 AM

Won 0.2 BTC yesterday with this, but lost 0.1 BTC today with the same strategy. There is always a chance of losing it, so it's definitely something to be careful about.
Gambler's fallacy. Doesn't matter whether your bet is 0.00001 or 0.1, the odds are the same of losing. "Prebets" are absolutely worthless statistically.

Best strategy if you're gambling: bet all your bankroll on whatever payout you want, but do it once and leave afterwards.

The more you bet, the more you lose [statistically]. Hence, you go all-in with what you're willing to lose. As you bet, the house edge clips winnings from you until you go broke.

got my attention back here it was a good advise the last one, don't gamble. i wish gamblers can take this word from you.
but yes you are right win or lose make a big bet and go out immediately will help you win if luck is on your way.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:14:17 AM

got my attention back here it was a good advise the last one, don't gamble. i wish gamblers can take this word from you.
but yes you are right win or lose make a big bet and go out immediately will help you win if luck is on your way.

maybe it was a good strategy but even if you bet in 95% chance you can have two lose and you will lose your 0.1 btc so it is not a good strategy.
better if you just bet all what you have in just one bet than leave it will be less stressed and if you win just stop one bet per day can make you have a great profit in a week with less risk.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:35:51 AM

Interesting strategy. But I won't risk my 0.1 BTC in dice. That amount is already a lot for me.
You may have a chance to double it but same equal chance of losing it all either.
Thanks though. Maybe I'll try this with low amount only.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:41:47 AM

i think script will not work on dice game.. it is random program and design to profit for the owner of site.. you know what i mean. so that it is impossible. all you need is just luck

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:24:20 AM

The best strategy on my opinion as well!. Don't gamble even if you can afford to lose it, because even you can afford it, it still feels bad losing.
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:28:54 AM

Interesting strategy. But I won't risk my 0.1 BTC in dice. That amount is already a lot for me.
You may have a chance to double it but same equal chance of losing it all either.
Thanks though. Maybe I'll try this with low amount only.

Of course, there is a chance that you'll lose 0.1 BTC. As far as I know, there is no real strategy to win for 100%. It is always a risk, no matter what strategy you are using.
tyagi

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:57:10 PM

well i think i figure out a strategy you have play with like 0.1 btc and you can get like 0.01 daily but im still not sure and also checking it i hope it will work for me
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:06:37 PM

Well, i always reset after 9 losses on martingale since i've had some ridiculous large streaks in the past. And i do some bigger bets in between when i have that 'gut'  feeling to make up for the streaks that got reset.

But like i always say: Every strategy works, untill it doesn't.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:36:54 AM

Yea gamblers fallacy is strong in some ^^ . Its better to take up skill based games like poker. Ok yes some luck is required but its better then blind pickings. Or one could try betting which is also better than blind pickings.
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:48:48 AM

Yea gamblers fallacy is strong in some ^^ . Its better to take up skill based games like poker. Ok yes some luck is required but its better then blind pickings. Or one could try betting which is also better than blind pickings.

Looking back at my strategy, although it does seem interesting, I would strongly advice not to use that strategy.

I may have won some bitcoins with this, but I certainly lost a lot. As actmyname already said, the best strategy of them all is not to gamble.

Gambling, not even once.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:52:40 AM

Actually, I find Poker to be even harder to profit from, because it incorporates luck+some skill in the winning equation.
Also I don't see people who are master of Poker theory and very skilled, theoretical players to dominate every poker room.

With Dice there is only one strategy worth mentioning, it is called - "know when to stop and go home".
Because anything - martingale, paroli, mixed pattern betting is not gonna win you more than flat betting!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:18:58 AM

Actually, I find Poker to be even harder to profit from, because it incorporates luck+some skill in the winning equation.
Also I don't see people who are master of Poker theory and very skilled, theoretical players to dominate every poker room.

With Dice there is only one strategy worth mentioning, it is called - "know when to stop and go home".
Because anything - martingale, paroli, mixed pattern betting is not gonna win you more than flat betting!

"know when to stop and go home"
make me wonder how to control this? i'm still playing dice sometimes but if playing can't understand myself to keep
betting even i already won some keeping myself trying to make some big amount, greedy and not able to be contented
with some winnings. all methods make same results, more on losing.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:03:33 PM

Even martingale itself is not strategy or technique all these are luck and tricks which work for different play differently. Dice and other similar games are based on luck by playing random bets or figure. When you have to win you by yourself choose right things. Your luck is most important and central thing to make you loss or profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: