Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We can be better than this!  (Read 1579 times)
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:27:45 PM

Seriously, your advice is "dont be scammed", am i right?
oh, thank you mr. obvious.

That isn't advice (and the main reason I started this topic). Would you buy F*ckCryptoCoin (for example) for a reason other than profit? It's obvious (even to me, the Mr. Obvious) it will die in a matter of time, don't you think?

EDIT: Guys, I started this thread mainly, because of the obvious s*itcoins. There are many people who trade them for profit. There are also many people paid with Bitcoin who promote them and they don't care how the coin "looks", they just want to be paid.

like i said, i agree that a few altcoins are scams, but we will never know. example? dogecoin. it's a scam? not to me.. definitely not a good investment but still a "serious" coin otherwise would be already dead.
my point is: a coin is a reserve of value, other functionalities are good but not the main objetive.

sorry, but to me the main point is profit and always will be. it's money my friend.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:38:46 PM

like i said, i agree that a few altcoins are scams, but we will never know. example?
sorry, but to me the main point is profit and always will be. it's money my friend.

1. You are now challenging me to come up with a name/s. There it is: https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/749611930084597760
This is one of the so called obvious scams. Do you want another example. Here it is. Both of these are one of the reasons I started this thread.
2. There are people starving or receiving low salaries (for example) in various places around our planet, and handful of people are making money from this. Are you okay with that?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:22:48 PM

we can. but "we" won't. just because of the money.

noobs got scammed. thats why they have to scam an new noob.

the question is: how the leave this circle?

I will answer with a question: Take a good guess what may happen if this circle continues?

Well according to them "prosperity"
Such as the Coindesk News Story that was posted before that said we "need all the coins we can get"
The more the better.. as they were flooding the site with News Stories back on 2014 at the same time ADVERTISING
massive gigantic walls of text about how the FUTURE IS ETHEREUM !
over & over & over.. story after story kept coming.. in 2014 BEFORE and just after the ICO launch.
And for the life of me i could not figure out why :/
Then i thought for 0.000001 seconds
And i recalled them Flogging the living fucking shit out of Doge coin with "NEWS" stories
THEN get this.. a year after they stopped spamming about Doge coin COINDESK ADMITTED
they bought a shitload of miners and had mined a small fortune of them and asked the public what they should do with them.. saying they had dumped *some*
So yeah..
Hmmm..
I WONDER why the fuck they are Ethereum scammers spamming *submitted* ETH "News" ?

BAGS

I would post the Coindesk link here but last time i did they deleted my comment  Roll Eyes
(PM me if you want the link to the Coindesk news story on "cloning is good" i just mentioned)
That way we can avoid the scammy censorship here by staff.

@OP
Watch your ass.
I see you a lot like me around here and you WILL be targeted and harassed for life by STAFF here.
As well of course as the obligatory organized crime NOOB accounts that wander around insulting people.
Been called a fat fag 30 times lately like me ?
It's coming LOL
And apparently that is MY fault.. and there for my topics / comments MUST be deleted at once !
because..
well..
I'm trolling of course  Roll Eyes
(as staff say as the reasoning on the trashed posts)

@OP
Keep the boot on their necks .
"they" think they are hot shit but they lay awake at night sweating..
worried stuff like what you posted gets read.

Want to think you are a big shot in Crypto ?
You think you are somebody assholes ?
One easy way to tell.
Do you actively and consistently contribute in crypto discussions publicly ?
NO ?
THEN YOU ARE FUCKING NOBODY

period .

Hence your deletions or bans are insults or what ever bullshit in your head amounts to sweet fuck all !
I would value theymos's opinion as crap on Altcoins too for example.. i never seen 1 comment of his in this section in 3 years.

So opinions that matter are obvious and people who have a worthless opinions get mad at those of us that do then ride us with harassment, bullying threats & insults and deletions & banning & censorship

to protect their..

BAGS

..you watch Spartak
A handful of Noobs accounts will show up flaming you with insults
and then your topic will be deleted.
Clever huh ?
Ingenious way to get rid of that darn pesky FUD eh ? LOL

YEAH.. i am getting a little fed up with the idiots that run this place.. can you tell ? Hahhaha
Just wait UNTIL it's you !

Reminds me of pointing out the to the brain dead moron scammers Moderating on Poloniex's Troll-Box..
I had told then numerous times they are "grooming their victims".
If i had EVER said anything other than shitcoin advertising they would ride my ass soooo fucking hard
..then ban me.
I seen bold face lies posted 100's of times 24/7 about "coins" / schemes
and watched as THEY KNEW IT WAS A LIE !
..allowing all their users to be suckered in.

I would say for example it's wrong and here is concrete proof..
then staff would say 101 million bad things about me and even insulting me.
*logged* Wink

More than once i have them logged right now STARTING WITH ME (like they do here)
saying i am an asshole and i deserve it.

When i never said or did a damn thing and get ganged up on by an army of paid shill Troll-Box spammers.
AKA: organized crime in crypto.

I even created a topic here quoting them doing it.
I said to one of them who the fuck do you think you are treating me like that and saying those things to me for no reason ?
They started warning me from out of no where. (when i was attacked they blamed me the victim 2 sec's later)
I said I am WARNING you asshole !
YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND APOLOGIZE TO ME BIG TIME PRICK !

and he did  Cheesy  Cool

It's quoted / posted here.

As in ..yeah i have 1,0000000000% proof to ALL the shit i just fucking said above.

BOTTOM LINE
The "mod's" are scammy loser nobody cuntcicles darting around in the shadows.
They are a massive key part of the problem in relation to your topic here Spartak.. think about it.
And.. do it quick before this comment vanishes. LOL

Apparently Posting FUD is against the rules i guess but not posting 6,000 scam coins
then hyping /spamming them in ALT Main  Roll Eyes

Lastly, i don't care what people post on my topics.
If i wanted them self-moderated i would have made them that way.
Why do i need staff intervening for no reason ?
FUCK OFF !
Leave my shit alone pricks .
If guys want to argue & tell me i am full of shit then let them.. fuck off !
If they want to tell me i am an asshole and i am fat then fine..
Fuck off !

Need to find something to moderate ?
Look else where.. there is plenty of stupid shit going on around here.
Bored ? not enough to do fancy big shot mod's across all of crypto ?

Hey i got an idea..
Moderate the fucking scams in the ANN section since you have sooooo much free time.
In other words CONTRIBUTE to doing something useful in crypto for once in your life losers.

LOL i had to tell the mods on poloniex who BitJohn was hahahhahah
And THAT is who is in charge around crypto.. morons. ..scammy morons.
GROOMING THEIR VICTIMS like a fucking child molester !

Fuck with me dickheads you get "The Spotlight"
Enjoy it Wink

Doooooooooooooooche baaaaaaaaags
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCHE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS
i aaaaam caaaaaaaaaaaaling youuuuuuuu
Wink
Blooooow me  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 03:38:12 PM

Dude, you really need some vacation. Grin As for the "attacks" scenario - I do not care. I am born and raised in Bulgaria were we are fucked on a daily basis by the EU, our government, minorities and pretty much the whole world. I've been in so many fights in my life, that they probably could cover the activity of a Hero Account in here, and I am using my real identity everywhere. Do you know why? Because I don't have reasons to be scared. We have more important things in our real/crypto lives.

dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:39:04 PM

Even the legitimate coins are a scam. Only around 10 projects in crypto are legit and not based on groundless speculation. I only invest in projects like Loyyal that has an inbuilt business or economy that means people will use it. I don't see anyone really using coins like NEM, NXT etc in any great way....it's just the same speculators playing musical chairs.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 03:45:20 PM

Even the legitimate coins are a scam. Only around 10 projects in crypto are legit and not based on groundless speculation. I only invest in projects like Loyyal that has an inbuilt business or economy that means people will use it. I don't see anyone really using coins like NEM, NXT etc in any great way....it's just the same speculators playing musical chairs.

How much did Ribbit raise in their seed round? $1.5 million? Do you know how honest I can be for $1.5 million? Come on, you are now talking about project/s, which gathered significant amount of money.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:46:18 PM

+1. The coins that actually have promise (fill a unique niche) usually fade into the background after the initial funding is procured. This is a thing with devs, sometimes, once you start paying them, the work slows down to a crawl. So many coins come into the space, asking for cash, get it, and wither into to an butthurt altcoin section posting by a disgruntled bag holder.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Raping woman is a crime. Manipulating the shitcoinmarket is not a crime.

Of course it is a crime and there are some laws for it already. Why do you think I asked this question:

we can. but "we" won't. just because of the money.

noobs got scammed. thats why they have to scam an new noob.

the question is: how the leave this circle?

I will answer with a question: Take a good guess what may happen if this circle continues?

... because my opinion is that cryptocurrencies will eventually become regulated, but one question remains: To what degree?

To put all this together: These actions are f*cking the future of cryptocurrencies.

you wish more regulation?

regulated by whom?
by the market? then nothing will change.
by a state-owned authority? this could be possible and things would change for the regulated coins. but what would this mean for the users?

by devs and the community? yes, but how?
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:27:57 PM

regulated by whom?
by a state-owned authority? this could be possible and things would change for the regulated coins. but what would this mean for the users?

Of course that I don't want regulation, but (in my own opinion), this will happen for sure. We (the common people) are free to do whatever we want, but to a certain degree. When you cross the line, you're screwed. Someone said that it is a free market, but its simply not true.

Otherwise, I don't know who eventually will regulate cryptocurrencies, but there are many ways to do it.

dannyman

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:41:03 PM

How much did Ribbit raise in their seed round? $1.5 million? Do you know how honest I can be for $1.5 million? Come on, you are now talking about project/s, which gathered significant amount of money.

My point is they have a viable business not a coin telling everyone it's going to be the new Bitcoin based on nothing at all. Fact is the Loyyalty business is a billion dollar industry and a perfect area for crypto to go in the back door. Anyway no one here is talking about moral fibre we are talking viable business, it's not an emotional thing. The government if Dubai, Unilver, and Deloittle is partnering with it so far.....what has most of the top 20 coins got but hot air blown up everyone's ass? You are the one spouting off about adoption.....well here it is.

last time to buy before the moon shot next week on big news.....don't say I don't tell you.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:51:30 PM

My point is they have a viable business not a coin telling everyone it's going to be the new Bitcoin based on nothing at all. Fact is the Loyyalty business is a billion dollar industry and a perfect area for crypto to go in the back door. Anyway no one here is talking about moral fibre we are talking viable business, it's not an emotional thing. The government if Dubai, Unilver, and Deloittle is partnering with it so far.....what has most of the top 20 coins got but hot air blown up everyone's ass? You are the one spouting off about adoption.....well here it is.

last time to buy before the moon shot next week on big news.....don't say I don't tell you.

Bitcoin can't be beaten by the technology. It will be beaten/replaced when/if some other coin/asset has better adoption. Fact is that Ribbit pump started in February and continued until 11 June. Its market cap now is half of what it was.

Of course I am talking about the "moral fibre". Scamming people could be called business only by some guys in here.

Please let's not talk about coins, in which we are involved and let's stick to the subject of this thread. I wish you good luck with Loyyal.

vlom
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:24:23 AM

regulated by whom?

Of course that I don't want regulation, but (in my own opinion), this will happen for sure. We (the common people) are free to do whatever we want, but to a certain degree. When you cross the line, you're screwed. Someone said that it is a free market, but its simply not true.

Otherwise, I don't know who eventually will regulate cryptocurrencies, but there are many ways to do it.

i can't see a change or a development towards more regulation. can't you please give me an example for this development.

the only regulation i can see is @exchanges. e.g. bitstamp. https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-first-nationally-licensed-btc-exchange/

but not for coins.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 12:15:00 PM

i can't see a change or a development towards more regulation. can't you please give me an example for this development.

TheDAO. Who do you think is responsible for the "attack"? The "attacker", the Ethereum foundation or both? I have nothing agains both sides, but if a bank is robbed, it must reimburse you, because it's not your fault. They are offering you some service and you are giving them your money. They (and you) reseive some interest, you also receive security. The "attack" affected both TheDAO and Ethereum's prices thus did some damages to "investors" (i.e. the guys who bought @ higher prices and then probably sold at a loss). What the EF did then? They had several proposes about hard/soft fork (i.e. "Hey, let's roll back things and f* what the "D" in the DAO stands for..."). I believe that in the future there will be other ICO's/crowdsales/etc. funded with millions of $. Do you honestly think that the governments, banks or "some guys" are going to allow this to continue, without creating some rules first? As far as I know, SEC already has some laws regarding crowdfunding in different areas. 

dannyman

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:37:56 PM

Bitcoin can't be beaten by the technology. It will be beaten/replaced when/if some other coin/asset has better adoption. Fact is that Ribbit pump started in February and continued until 11 June. Its market cap now is half of what it was.

Of course I am talking about the "moral fibre". Scamming people could be called business only by some guys in here.

Please let's not talk about coins, in which we are involved and let's stick to the subject of this thread. I wish you good luck with Loyyal.

Problem with you is you don't even understand when someone is throwing you a bone....
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:55:49 PM

TheDAO. Who do you think is responsible for the "attack"? The "attacker", the Ethereum foundation or both? I have nothing agains both sides, but if a bank is robbed, it must reimburse you, because it's not your fault. They are offering you some service and you are giving them your money. They (and you) reseive some interest, you also receive security. The "attack" affected both TheDAO and Ethereum's prices thus did some damages to "investors" (i.e. the guys who bought @ higher prices and then probably sold at a loss). What the EF did then? They had several proposes about hard/soft fork (i.e. "Hey, let's roll back things and f* what the "D" in the DAO stands for..."). I believe that in the future there will be other ICO's/crowdsales/etc. funded with millions of $. Do you honestly think that the governments, banks or "some guys" are going to allow this to continue, without creating some rules first? As far as I know, SEC already has some laws regarding crowdfunding in different areas. 

i would not compare a bank with the dao smart contract thing. i think they have different terms (i did not read the terms of the dao).

what did the dao guys promise to their investors? did they promise safety?

concerning regulation: Yes, TheDAO is regulating things with the soft/hard-fork rollback thing. that is a good example.

btw: the so called hack is like avoiding taxes. it is not more than just bending the rules / the law.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

i would not compare a bank with the dao smart contract thing. i think they have different terms (i did not read the terms of the dao).

what did the dao guys promise to their investors? did they promise safety?

concerning regulation: Yes, TheDAO is regulating things with the soft/hard-fork rollback thing. that is a good example.

btw: the so called hack is like avoiding taxes. it is not more than just bending the rules / the law.

Of course we can compare them. There are money involved (from the crowdsale). Your example about the "hack" is also good. As far as I know, the "attacker" did what he did by using the code.

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:29:32 PM

1. You are now challenging me to come up with a name/s. There it is: https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/749611930084597760
This is one of the so called obvious scams. Do you want another example. Here it is. Both of these are one of the reasons I started this thread.
2. There are people starving or receiving low salaries (for example) in various places around our planet, and handful of people are making money from this. Are you okay with that?

1. no need of names, i agree with you in that. i've  seen bad names in ANN section every day.
2. not okay, but what can i do? if someone earns a low salary and still spend some in these nosense coins it's their problem... good investments doesnt fall from sky and people who simple put money in anything they find are doomed to lose money.

i've seen people like these who buy lotery tickets almost every week, you think lottery is a smart idea for someone without money? i dont think so, but, like i said about these coins, what can i do?

dont get me wrong, i do care. but even those coins you posted could be serious(remember dogecoin?), they could worth a lot in a year or two(i doubt that too, but who knows, it's like lottery) and if people want to invest... let them.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 05:12:51 PM

Whut, you mean you're not behind New Piggycoin and Pinkcoin? Tongue

What is your point here?

It was a wisecrack.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: