Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports cards for BTC!!! All are in great condition!!! 0.005 BTC each!!!  (Read 1186 times)
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2011, 04:22:05 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2011, 02:51:14 AM by AgoristTeen2

Hey everyone are you a card collector? Or do you want to own a portable good that will appreciate in value as long as you take care of it? Then I have just the thing for you! I am in possession of several thousand sports cards, most of which  are baseball cards, though there are quite a few basketball and football cards. They are all in GREAT condition and I'm selling them for about 0.0075 BTC each, which at the current exchange rate is about 15 US cents each. Just message me if you're interested along with how many you want, along with what sport you want them to be for, i.e. basketball, football, or baseball. I am willing to accept offers lower than what I suggested, though I won't go lower than 0.005 BTC each which at the current exchange rate is 10 US cents each. You can contact me either through a private message here on the forum, posting on the thread, or emailing me at pyromaniacwolf1994@gmail.com. Thanks and have a nice day

EDIT*** Also I am in possession of a Michael Jordan Rookie gold card, which if I remember correctly is AUTOGRAPHED. And that is not all...it is for baseball which is a sport that Michael Jordan played for only one year. This I will be selling for a much higher amount. I am not going to set a price, but I will take the best offer I get for that card. And while I am only in possession of one of these cards, I am in possession of some other valuable Michael Jordan basketball cards, as well as numerous other valuable cards for baseball, basketball and even a few football cards that could be considered valuable (relative to what an average football card is worth.)
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 02:28:09 AM

Is no one here interested in buying these cards? Do you want pictures as proof? I would also be willing to use an escrow service like ClearCoin.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 02:33:59 AM

you have to give a reason to want it...whats so special about them
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 02:41:31 AM

Hmm...okay thanks for the advice.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 03:44:03 AM

Hmm...okay thanks for the advice.

lol I actually wanted to know what was so special about them...i didnt mean it as advice
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 04:28:31 AM

Ah...I see....well still it could be taken as advice and good advice too.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 04:48:24 AM

Did anyone else read "Sports cars for BTC" ?

Smiley
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 05:05:42 AM

Did anyone else read "Sports cars for BTC" ?

Smiley

I'm assuming you mean that you misread what I actually typed since I put "sports carDs for BTC"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: