Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monitoring Antminer from smartphone?  (Read 2661 times)
gt_addict (OP)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:57:31 PM

Hi guys,

Can someone point me in the direction of something I can use to monitor the Antminer s7 I have directly from my smartphone (iPhone)?

I've read various monitoring threads but can't seem to pinpoint anything.

Thanks.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 09:37:29 PM

There are probably several ways of doing this, but if you are fine with using a mobile friendly web interface, you could check out Awesome Miner. The main application where you setup everything is Windows-based, but it also has a build in web interface that can be accessed from a tablet or smart phone.

Please note that the web interface is communicating with Awesome Miner, and Awesome Miner is connecting to the Antminer. There is no direct connection between the smart phone and the miner.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: