Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Tournament Schedule  (Read 546 times)
LegitPoker (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitLegit.com - btc poker

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:01:52 PM

If you are a bitcoin poker tournament player, please post your ideal daily tournament schedule with Holdem and Omaha games.   Then post whether or not you would participate in micro ($0.01 - $2ish) tournament schedule figuring there would only be 5 - 15 players per tournament on a new unproven site.

I am looking for information on starting chips, blind structure, level structure, and so on.

Thanks
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:16:07 PM

can you check here nitrogensports.eu

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:48:01 PM

If you are a bitcoin poker tournament player, please post your ideal daily tournament schedule with Holdem and Omaha games.   Then post whether or not you would participate in micro ($0.01 - $2ish) tournament schedule figuring there would only be 5 - 15 players per tournament on a new unproven site.

I am looking for information on starting chips, blind structure, level structure, and so on.

Thanks

Not a daily player anymore, but before, I used to participate in tournies, and would never participate in anything below 5 chips(2$ worth atleast), as it isn't worth to play an hour long tourney to only win a small amount. As for unproven site, maybe, maybe not. I won't be super comfortable and nor have I ever played on a site which hasn't been in existence for a good amount of time.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:01:09 PM

Thanks

Not a daily player anymore, but before, I used to participate in tournies, and would never participate in anything below 5 chips(2$ worth atleast), as it isn't worth to play an hour long tourney to only win a small amount. As for unproven site, maybe, maybe not. I won't be super comfortable and nor have I ever played on a site which hasn't been in existence for a good amount of time.

As i agree with your words i will throw out there that sites gotta start somewhere. Im not telling ppl to deposits hundreds of dollars on a new site but i can say i am holding 100k doge for this site and if players do end up depositing small amounts i can guarantee payouts for smaller amounts. Whatever current rate of doge-btc is. .035 range as of now

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:16:38 PM

Thanks

As i agree with your words i will throw out there that sites gotta start somewhere. Im not telling ppl to deposits hundreds of dollars on a new site but i can say i am holding 100k doge for this site and if players do end up depositing small amounts i can guarantee payouts for smaller amounts. Whatever current rate of doge-btc is. .035 range as of now
Yes thats true, just that there are too many poker sites. Some of them even did a lot of promotions and gave out free money. But as soon as that got over, the sites slowly died out. I just don't want to trust a new random site when can't be sure how legit players are(which can't be done for established sites either).

I am not worried about not being paid out, as it will anyways be a small amount. Also I remember from  yesterday, didn't op have a negative trust for some reason ?

BitLegit.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:51:18 PM

Yes, the negative trust came from me posting the game as an investment.

Its a double up game based on the the block chain and can be proven fair and legit. You invest in either odd or even and send to the outcomes address.  If the transaction you send matches the result address, you win 199% of the transaction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452077.msg14676144#msg14676144

philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:54:46 PM

Its a double up game based on the the block chain and can be proven fair and legit. You invest in either odd or even and send to the outcomes address.  If the transaction you send matches the result address, you win 199% of the transaction.

So I am still confused here, you are same as op ? In the other thread its about a chance based game, and this one is about poker.

BitLegit.com

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:09:24 PM

yes

this ( the website account ) has the negative trust from the game offered. I though that was which you were asking about the negative trust.

The OP account is my account (as im the only one who has access to this website account)  The one i use to post on here and make a few bucks off a signature campaign to give away.

I offer the poker room with the post here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534270.0)

I still offer the double up game but find trust in the coin community is hard. Im just trying to be the house and offer better odds than the big fish sites.

philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:13:42 PM

Alright, again to point out. I don't doubt your ability to pay out. Escrowing the funds to be paid out through an escrow is a good step to gain trust. But clearly it can't be done forever. Also I just personally feel any of the bitcoin poker sites will be able to continue for a long time, due to the down trend in poker seen on almost all sites.

BitLegit.com

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:24:51 PM

Alright, again to point out. I don't doubt your ability to pay out. Escrowing the funds to be paid out through an escrow is a good step to gain trust. But clearly it can't be done forever. Also I just personally feel any of the bitcoin poker sites will be able to continue for a long time, due to the down trend in poker seen on almost all sites.

My goal is to try and get a small group of players who somewhat know and trust eachother. Make the tournaments the way the majority of players want it to be. Also, most of the time, the deposit process can be done before the tournament and cashout can be done right after.

I use Moneypot so if the player also does, any cashout or deposit can be done with no fees and instantly (into your posession atleast)

and thanks for your input, 5 chips would be 5,000 on bitlegit. Using 1 chip to equal 1 bit as the conversion.  There will be a few right around that buyin amount but other than that, I offer players the ability to create their own tournament whether public or private. (the player who creates it also gets 50% of the fees from the tournament)

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 02:22:30 AM

I definitely wouldn't be able to do daily tournaments, but I would be up for a small stakes Texas Hold'em tournament once a month or something if you are able to get enough people together.  I'll be following this thread.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Novalok

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:25:15 AM

I would never play on an unknown site. Id rather use one of the major poker sites instead.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 06:23:07 PM

That's so mean of them, i'm sorry <3
I think maybe just mention it has investment options instead of saying it's an investment.

I would never play on an unknown site. Id rather use one of the major poker sites instead.

Yes but maybe it's worth a try

Thanks

Yes, every site or successful person had to start somewhere, even in video games you start low level then level up ^^  Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print