Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:41:02 PM

Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

So?

I can state my name is anything. Would you believe me? I'm Bitbobb on Yobit.

Do you believe me?

That screenshot offers no evidence of anything.

Show me a screenshot of Bitbobb logged in on Yobit as Doing, and I still won't accept it as proof, but it's better than what you're providing. Even though it can be easily photoshopped, and he could own two accounts...

Im running for treasurer to you decietful trolls the only reason your scared is because this coin will succeed and rise to the top of the crypto market trumps meme magic is uncomparable to others

Thanks Bitinator,  Notice how they picked up right when it is time for me to go to work at the meme factory actually Doing something instead of just typing all day.  Wow they are worried

To All,
     I can easily show my self logging in to yobit as Doing making a trade to a member my send to my own trump wallet. I can verify that I have not sold Trumps or ANY of their other claims.  But what I will not do is stay away from the wonderful day I had planned.  I am sick of being delayed because I typed on the computer all day.  People have my phone number if any one needs to call me today they can it is working!  Until then MAGA

idk what meme factory is. I don't care about Trumpcoin. I just saw that "Bitbobb" had posted here and I wanted to see what he said. Then I seen him saying he never hit on me. Well, a Bitbobb did. Whichever it was, idc. I don't think it even matters at this point.

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

So you missed my post where I said I will prove whatever aspect I need to prove.  This can be done any time.  Why must I do it this second?  Because I am getting mega trolled right now?  Why do you not repost the post where I offer to prove any aspect I need to to show your claims are false.  It is easy to do.  I can prove I am "Doing"  I could even stand next to another forum member while someone is typeing as Bitbobb.  Problem is that I have plans today and I am not going to let trolls ruin it for this coin.  So for now if you will keep spaming this thread then I guess the poor readers will have to decide for themselves.  Why I would go make tshirts for Trumpcoin today if I do not love this project.  This is making me sick.  You trolls should be ashamed of yourselves.  Slander is a crime and you are giving anon services a bad rep.  Will you ruin the whole earth to stop one good productive thing?

Saying you will prove something that would take less time than writing the above post, and not actually proving it. Is a huge piece of evidence to use against you.

Like you said, this can be done at any time. Why must you do it this second? Because, it's harder to fake something that's immediate. How long does it take you to photoshop your name to "Doing"? Longer than taking a screenshot does.

Even if you prove that you are Doing, you cannot prove you are not Bitbobb. It's literally impossible. You need to convince people that you are not this other person. it sounds like you've convinced some, but after talking to "both" of you I am not convinced. There are similarities that are very hard to fake. Considering you're not very well-known on these forums it seems unlikely that someone would know you well enough to mimic your personality and typing manner. Definitely possible, though. I certainly agree that it's possible you aren't both people, but your refusal to provide evidence that, as you said, is easy to obtain, is quite disconcerting.

You've spent significantly more time writing that post than you would have taking a screenshot. I did link you to an amazing tool that you will find extremely useful if you take screenshots. It automatically uploads to the cloud and gives you a link to share. Remember to block personal info, once a screenshot is in the internets it's there forever.

I'm not trolling, I am responding to comments directed at me. I have very clearly been mostly objective and have used quotations around the name and have done everything in my power to respect that possibility. Anyone reading the conversation can make a decision for themselves, one that will always be undermined by your refusal to post a screenshot. Even though you are, as you claim, logged into Yobit and this "can be done at any time".

I am responding to things that are on page 34 and the thread is on page 38.  This is not going to eat my whole day no way folks.  I am done.  
     I do not care some person in a troll box is demanding screen shots.  Where were you yesterday when depredation was kind enough to post my pictures for me because I do not yet know how?  I am truly sorry that I cannot comply with your demands of me this Sunday morning.  I did not planned to get trolled to HH.  So in the meantime if you are sad it is not me then sorry or IDK.  But I will check back later.  Bye for now God bless Donald J. Trump!

Whether you are GAY or NOT it doesn't matter

What matters is the lies and the truth

It's a big mystery. You are Bitbobb, on yobit you claim you are Doing and Bitbobb there claims Doing is ToadKing

And over here you do not get along with ToadKing

You see its all a mystery. Whether you were hitting men or women on yobit is not the fact

.02$ has been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!

Going to need a source on that
(he has none)

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:56:01 PM

Ok, so that's great I will show screen shots later today of my login for yobit and whatever else is required of me.  But I have missed several meetings this morning because of this.  So while it is very impressive that guys hit on you and that you are holding trumps can I please leave the computer now and salvage what I can of this beautiful day outside?  Thank you I know about burden of proof.  I also am well aware of impatient people making demands and how they are usually N/A

I don't need screenshots, idc either way, told you that enough.

Why would you miss meetings for a forum thread???

Maybe not a good thing to say publicly while running for treasurer?

I don't hold Trumps.. lol. You miss the point as much as the Bitbobb from yobit. Starting to think I would be surprised if you weren't one and the same.

I think, there is a vote, right? Well. There are two other people that don't have so much controversy surrounding them, right? I think that's what's going on. I'm not really too up-to-date with what's going on here. I'm just pointing out that a guy that would miss meetings to not provide proof to claims being made against him is probably not the guy I would want as treasurer.
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:56:16 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 02:38:41 PM by TrumpInfo

PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#801 (page 41) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.
There is little of value to see here.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:56:31 PM

This coin will crash in the hands of the people it's in now

The pump and dump is over

The train was long gone for trumpcoin

The dump has taken place and smart investors BAILED out

Now you can carry on holding at this value but forget anything above 6-10 cents

Lmao your an idiot some of us here can pump the shut out if this coin but dont want to hurt it we are working hard to spread the wealth this coun will go ti at least 4$ your a sour nocoiner i wouldnt be continue my buying so it wont crash u knumbskull

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bitinator

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:58:58 PM

Ok, so that's great I will show screen shots later today of my login for yobit and whatever else is required of me.  But I have missed several meetings this morning because of this.  So while it is very impressive that guys hit on you and that you are holding trumps can I please leave the computer now and salvage what I can of this beautiful day outside?  Thank you I know about burden of proof.  I also am well aware of impatient people making demands and how they are usually N/A

I don't hold Trumps.. lol. You miss the point as much as the Bitbobb from yobit. Starting to think I would be surprised if you weren't one and the same.

I think, there is a vote, right? Well. There are two other people that don't have so much controversy surrounding them, right? I think that's what's going on. I'm not really too up-to-date with what's going on here. I'm just pointing out that a guy that would miss meetings to not provide proof to claims being made against him is probably not the guy I would want as treasurer.

Well im running for treasurer to and so is depredation so you have choices go ahead and vote

moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:59:08 PM

"Why would you miss meetings for a forum thread??? "

because the investors come first.
Bitinator

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:02:33 PM

The pump and dump has happened.

I hope that will be shown in the "trumpcoin book"

Maybe show the charts when and how that pump and dump took place and link the words and texts from the old thread  Wink

Which pump and dump are you refering to? There have been many.

The "big" one where the old investors bailed out

It's all out there on the old trumpcoin thread and it can easily be linked to the graph on cointelegraph matching the words there when the big drama started at specific dates

Your dumb there was no pump And dump you shoukd learn about the redistribution of wealth thats all that happend i did it back when we were at a 270,000 marketcap it happened at a million it will happen at 10 million and again at 60 million i trade 1.5 million dollar lots in fiat i understand the redistribution of wealth your an idiot troll spreading fudd on multiple newbie accounts

Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:03:54 PM

I am responding to things that are on page 34 and the thread is on page 38.  This is not going to eat my whole day no way folks.  I am done.  
     I do not care some person in a troll box is demanding screen shots.  Where were you yesterday when depredation was kind enough to post my pictures for me because I do not yet know how?  I am truly sorry that I cannot comply with your demands of me this Sunday morning.  I did not planned to get trolled to HH.  So in the meantime if you are sad it is not me then sorry or IDK.  But I will check back later.  Bye for now God bless Donald J. Trump!

I can help you with posting screenshots, not necessarily of this, but in general. I've already tried...
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:07:21 PM

PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#781 (page 40) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.

I'm only here right because I asked a legitimate question, about the coin, and nobody bothered to answer...

Is the plan to give the company to Trump? So, if you didn't want your money to go to Trump you were expected to sell your Trumps by a certain date. Is this true or not?
moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:10:26 PM

PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#781 (page 40) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.

I'm only here right because I asked a legitimate question, about the coin, and nobody bothered to answer...

Is the plan to give the company to Trump? So, if you didn't want your money to go to Trump you were expected to sell your Trumps by a certain date. Is this true or not?

no its not. trump will get a donation. this will affect the price but not by much. afterwards it will continue to grow to further donate to trumps cause
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:12:28 PM

"Why would you miss meetings for a forum thread??? "

because the investors come first.

What did he do for the investors in that time? He spent the entire time defending himself with the defense of "I can defend myself anytime", but never actually doing it. If he was doing something for the investors, like, say, going to meetings then I can understand. However, he's not treasurer yet, and he didn't actually do anything for investors. So, my question, as a potential investor that does not support either political candidate for several reasons. Is, why would I vote for someone who thinks counter-FUD is more important than meetings? I guess, I'm assuming that his meetings were important, but they may not be. I guess that's worth considering. I wonder what meeting is less important than counter-FUD that's never achieved. Claiming you will provide evidence, but never doing it. Yeah.

That's the guy I would vote for. (s)

I guess, what should I expect from people who would vote for either candidate in the USA right now.  Roll Eyes
doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:12:49 PM

Having read through all the new pages, here's my analysis:

Bitbobb, leaving aside the matter of your qualifications for Treasurer, much of what has happened here recently speaks to my concerns regarding your public perception that we discussed on Yobit a few days ago. Are you seeing what I mean here?

AtheismHasNoReligion, please tone it down and stop with the large bold posts. You are only feeding the trolls and they love to see you get riled up. By all means make your points, but don't get drawn into name calling and hyperbole.

Perryl, I believe that your intentions here are sincere and you are looking to disseminate and receive the most up to date and accurate information possible. However, I'm not sure anymore exactly what it is you would like to see - you have repeatedly asked Bitbobb for proof you yourself say he cannot provide (can't prove a negative). Can you please, for my sake and others, sum up what it is specifically you would like to see, what your concerns are, and how you would prefer to see them addressed? I know you've asked people to just go back and read, but the truth is your posts are mixed in with a lot of controversy and FUD that makes it difficult to tease out your place in all this.

Siege has been the most prolific poster in the past ~100 new posts and is pretty obviously trying to spread FUD without having even a rudimentary understanding of what is in store for the coin over the next few months and beyond. He makes no meaningful contributions, professes to be raising 'legitimate concerns', offers no proof of any of his claims, and threatens to do everything in his power (post screenshots, undermine anyone and everyone) to take down a coin he alleges not to care about at all. He is intentionally trying to muddy up a thread that up until his arrival was very much in the business of making legitimate progress towards a stronger, more valuable Trumpcoin. I also have my suspicions that he is, as I do with any poster encouraging others to sell their coins, looking to shake loose the few remaining weak hands and pick up some Trumps on sale.  All I can say about this is, please don't feed the trolls.
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:16:11 PM

you need to take safecex off as an exchange it is no longer

Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:16:51 PM

The pump and dump has happened.

I hope that will be shown in the "trumpcoin book"

Maybe show the charts when and how that pump and dump took place and link the words and texts from the old thread  Wink

Which pump and dump are you refering to? There have been many.

The "big" one where the old investors bailed out

It's all out there on the old trumpcoin thread and it can easily be linked to the graph on cointelegraph matching the words there when the big drama started at specific dates

Your dumb there was no pump And dump you shoukd learn about the redistribution of wealth thats all that happend i did it back when we were at a 270,000 marketcap it happened at a million it will happen at 10 million and again at 60 million i trade 1.5 million dollar lots in fiat i understand the redistribution of wealth your an idiot troll spreading fudd on multiple newbie accounts

I guess he's referring to the crash that came after some scenario that I don't know enough about to comment on. Anyone in the market anywhere saw that. I just don't know enough about the cause, but it definitely looked like a pump and dump. Didn't someone in the development team scam a bunch of money or something? I don't think you can call it a redistribution of wealth, some people definitely lost money there. I saw them crying. Sure, some might have been fake, but I highly doubt they all were. I also have no doubt that people made money, but if I bought during the rise at say 15k, I would be in a position of loss right now. Surely, as such a serious investor, you understand where I am coming from.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:19:14 PM

no its not. trump will get a donation. this will affect the price but not by much. afterwards it will continue to grow to further donate to trumps cause

Interesting. That's a lot of speculation, one could hope it wouldn't affect the price by much, but, how much of a donation are we talking about here? What is this donation based on? and, how much of a heads up will we get before the donation is being made?
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:23:30 PM

Bitbobb, leaving aside the matter of your qualifications for Treasurer, much of what has happened here recently speaks to my concerns regarding your public perception that we discussed on Yobit a few days ago. Are you seeing what I mean here?

AtheismHasNoReligion, please tone it down and stop with the large bold posts. You are only feeding the trolls and they love to see you get riled up. By all means make your points, but don't get drawn into name calling and hyperbole.

Perryl, I believe that your intentions here are sincere and you are looking to disseminate and receive the most up to date and accurate information possible. However, I'm not sure anymore exactly what it is you would like to see - you have repeatedly asked Bitbobb for proof you yourself say he cannot provide (can't prove a negative). Can you please, for my sake and others, sum up what it is specifically you would like to see, what your concerns are, and how you would prefer to see them addressed? I know you've asked people to just go back and read, but the truth is your posts are mixed in with a lot of controversy and FUD that makes it difficult to tease out your place in all this.

Siege has been the most prolific poster in the past ~100 new posts and is pretty obviously trying to spread FUD without having even a rudimentary understanding of what is in store for the coin over the next few months and beyond. He makes no meaningful contributions, professes to be raising 'legitimate concerns', offers no proof of any of his claims, and threatens to do everything in his power (post screenshots, undermine anyone and everyone) to take down a coin he alleges not to care about at all. He is intentionally trying to muddy up a thread that up until his arrival was very much in the business of making legitimate progress towards a stronger, more valuable Trumpcoin. I also have my suspicions that he is, as I do with any poster encouraging others to sell their coins, looking to shake loose the few remaining weak hands and pick up some Trumps on sale.  All I can say about this is, please don't feed the trolls.

This is what posts by sane people look like if anyone needs an example.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:28:06 PM

Thank you, my original intention was to let people know, from my perspective, because I was the person siege heard the flirting thing from. It was a comment about someone else in passing, but it seriously shouldn't affect his qualifications. Missing meetings, well, that's another thing entirely. Anyways.

I've never asked for proof, he's offered it yet not provided it. There is definitely a difference. I don't care what he proves. I don't care if he really is that Bitbobb, but I can see why Trumpcoin would/should. Does he need to prove anything to me? No. Not at all. I have said that multiple times too. He's running for a position, he claims someone is impersonating him, I have done nothing but play devil's advocate. Call it fud if you wish, but it makes no difference to me either way. I may buy Trumps, and I am still on this thread because I am asking specific questions about the coin itself. This issue, is behind me, and is honestly a waste of my time. Which is actually quite valuable. Not just to me, but to hundreds of other people. So, to sum it up. I don't need proof. He offered it and didn't fulfill his own offer. Even though I have said several times that I don't need proof, don't want proof, don't care, and everything in between.

I think I only asked someone to go back and read when they made a claim about something I said. If they are to make a claim about something I said they should make sure they are correct with what they're saying.

Thanks for being a little more understanding.
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:32:07 PM

Interesting. That's a lot of speculation, one could hope it wouldn't affect the price by much, but, how much of a donation are we talking about here? What is this donation based on? and, how much of a heads up will we get before the donation is being made?

ok so maybe I should clear up some facts about what we can and cannot do legally.

Let's start with the can nots:
1. We cannot contribute more than $2700 from a single entity directly to Donald Trump's official campaign.
2. If we register as a Super PAC, we can NOT...
  a. contribute even one penny directly to him or his official campaign.
  b. communicate with him in any way, shape or form during the elections.
  c. expect any endorsements or acknowledgements from him during the elections.

Things we CAN do:
1. Encourage anyone not directly affiliated with the Super PAC to donate up to the $2700 maximum to Donald Trump's official campaign.
2. Combine our talents, resources, and finances to indirectly support Donald Trump for President with media and grassroots campaign efforts.
3. Solicit unlimited donations to our PAC in order to help us towards our goals.
4. Buy commercials, billboards, and advertising of any kind to promote Trump for President and/or the TrumpCoin initiatives.

Why are these points important?

Because folks seem to believe that we are going to be allowed to pump the coin value up to around $5 and just give Trump a million bucks.

No. That's illegal. He cannot accept it.

I do not feel like it is sensible for a prominent public person to just sit on the funds for us (they will be constantly having to manage and document movements). I do not feel like it is sensible to lock the fund into any escrow or other long term commitment. I feel like the fund should be handled by an internal official treasury like any other PAC with publicly available ledgers and accountability and put to good use to help fund our agenda(s). yes, I am drafting a plan.

All that said, we have yet to decide definitively the true scope of our official agenda, which should be our very next step after establishing some sort of organized leadership.
Once we have more thoroughly discussed the pros and cons of Super PAC vs. donation fund, we will be able to finally commit to a direction and make a responsible decision as to how the fund should be stored, used, protected, etc.

Here is the most recent relevant post (to your question) by Signal7.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:34:13 PM

"Bitbobb" is on Yobit right now. Real one? Fake one? Does it even matter at this point?

I wouldn't invest in anything with Trump's name on it, too many bankruptcies, but watching the coin go up and down somewhat interested me. I was a bit upset i didn't buy at 4k when it went up to 22k. Then the Chicken thing happens, since then it's stayed around 7 - 8k. Been considering buying it.  Whatever really happened, idk. So people are fighting over administration of the coin, fighting over everything to do with the coin. Then this guy "Bitbobb" is saying he's going to be treasurer and some other Trumpcoin rep is arguing with him in the trollbox on Yobit telling him he shouldn't call himself treasurer yet, others are running, etc, etc. Then this same "Bitbobb" starts trying to hit on people.

I don't know. Makes me glad to not be a part of this shitstorm. Aside from "Bitbobb" trying to hit on me... lmao

I never said those things and no one is arguing here.  We are actually all doing well.  Lot's of things happening.  

Lots*

See why us demos think we need more money in schools?

I specifically said the arguing was in Yobit... That denseness is hard to fake. The Bitbobb on Yobit seemed to have trouble understanding things that were said to him. FYI, figuring out if two accounts are owned by the same person is part of my job description. Literally.

Ok good for you.  But we are on BTC forum now yes?  Ok.  I usually do not pay attention to the trollbox on yobit.  I already learned that lesson like a week or two ago!  Lol.  Only it was strange because this "fakebobb" was really good at parroting me.  He had me down I agree.  So if you were fooled even as a pro I understand because these trolls are pro as well.  BTC talk forums and Trumpcoin is home of the real Bitbobb.  Accept no substitute!

It was my first time meeting "you". So that person was the person who gave me my first impression of you.

Ok.  I am sorry you had that experience!

It's no problem, sorry this went on for so long. You still haven't even attempted to prove you're not him, though, and I think that's worth noting.

Yeah I did post my screen shot but it is a jpeg file hosted on a free file hosting site.  And I posted the link.  And I did this just for you before I ran out the door HOURS AGO!!!  The screen shot was taken when I first responded to the "fake bitboob".  I am "Doing" and my comment was He is not really Bitbobb or something like that.  I posted this when you asked for proof and before you told me that I have been given every chance to prove my self and I did not.  Maybe you missed it.  Maybe not good enough?  I am going to do other things.  Make a note of it.  If you think that makes me look guilty then I am gonna have to look guilty I guess becasue other wise I do not get to leave and I do not know what you want from me that will satisfy you anyway.  Can you tell me what would satisfy you?  If I can do it I will.  If you need to know some ways of checking to see if things have been photo shopped I can even help with that.  Yes there is a few ways that a good

But even court does not happen on Sunday.  

How long are we going to rehash this same point? you posted a screenshot of proof for someone, not me, I didn't need proof. I don't care. I also don't think you can actually prove it, but when you posted that file I said that people would be stupid to download a random file like that. I offered you an easier way to screenshot, that is all. I, do not, personally, need proof of anything. I don't care if you're the same person. I've got nothing against you picking up girls or guys online. This is your problem that has become my annoyance.

At this point, I am looking at this thread like I do many others to see the potential of the coin. While having to respond to FUD that is being carried on by the people who want to end it? It makes no sense. You're just as bad as Siege at this point.

I can't help it if you don't understand the things I write in perfectly clear English. I'm sorry if you thought I actually wanted proof even though I repeatedly said I don't.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:36:14 PM

seige and perryl tried to crash the market to 0 and only got it down to 5,500.

Now their just asshurt that they **STILL** can't get anyone to sell

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

If I was trying to crash the market I'd be spending more time on yobit so I could buy it cheap, and less time responding to people. lol

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET 3000 SATOSHI TRUMPCOINS, LIKE ME   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

LOL

True, maybe I won't. I'm not here to try and raise or drop the price, just to clear the air on what Siege claims. Correct, I do not hold Trumps. There are just too many alts to hold them all. lol

Like Trumpcoin said.

Page 31 - 37 is basically all Siege trying to kill Trumpcoin, me trying to figure out if Bitbobb here is Bitbobb from yobit, and people who don't bother reading posts making ignorant comments.

The result? Bitbobb hasn't proved anything either way, he says it's a fake, it might be, I don't know if it is either way. Seige is talking about me when he talks about hearing that Bitbobb was on Yobit trying to pick up girls. I'm a guy, and I have no idea if the Bitbobb trying to get my number is the same as the one that is actually in the vote for treasurer. He says it's not, but offers none of the easily obtainable proof to back that up. I don't know what to think, and you should make up your own mind.

Don't listen to anything Siege posts. Just skip right over them.

There's the TL;DR version.

What proof do you want?  Did you see what I posted within a few minutes of your first request for proof?  Did you see the other comments that said I was arguing with the bitbobb account?  So what else can we do for you?  Please tell us so you will stop damaging this coin.

None. By now I could have already manufactured every piece of proof I would ask of you. You've spent hours saying you could do something but not actually doing it. Makes no sense to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: