Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:16:01 AM

ABOUT
Whilst Donald Trump is campaigning to become President, the prime directive of Trump Coin is to be a campaign donation project.
200,000 Trump Coins have been set aside (Trump Fund) for this specific purpose. What this means is the higher the value Trump Coin becomes
the more dollar value the Trump Campaign Fund becomes. Its really quite simple: The more Trump Coins sold the higher the coins value will increase.
If we consider at one point the Ron Paul coin was valued at $10 per coin then those 200,000 Trump Coins could turn in to a substantial donation.
If Donald Trump acknowledged the project then the value of a single Trump Coin could literally go ballistic. However, we cannot rely on this
so therefor its up to us Trump Supporters to make sure we donate to his campaign helping to send him directly to the White House.
Example: You have allocated a $50 donation and you buy $50 of Trump Coins @ 5 cents each. A few days later the coin is valued @ 10 cents each.
Your now in 100% profit. In a nutshell, not only can you donate your original intended amount to the campaign you can also profit from your original donation.
What you do with your profits is up to you and of course you can donate all your proceeds to Trumps election campaign if you wished.
However, we like the idea that theres something in it for you to. As Donald Trump says - he wants to make you all better off financially!

BUYING TRUMP COINS WITH BITCOIN
To purchase Trump coins you require Bitcoin. If your new to Digital currencies it can seem a daunting and complicated process.
However, it isn’t as complex as it first seems and of course were here to help in any way we can.
Check out this guide: which explains how you can get hold of Bitcoin
which can then be used to purchase Trump Coins. Take your time, read and follow the instructions and you will prevail.
If you have difficulties please join the Bitcointalk forum and post a query here on the official Trump Coin thread asking for help.
Dont worry, its a friendly community of Trump supporters who will gladly help you out.

BUYING TRUMP COINS MANUALLY
Whilst we recommend buying Trump Coins with Bitcoin you can also buy direct via paypal. Due to Paypal regulations we cannot set up an automatic system.
What you need to do is contact us on Skype: live: trumpcoined_1 Someone will then take you through the process manually in real time and you can pay instantly via paypal.
Note: Only transaction above $20 can be done using this method. All income from this method will be used to by Trump coins
from the sells on an exchange hence helping to increase the value of Trump Coin and by default the campaign donation.
Please note, a limited number of coins are available using this method.

TRUMP TECH AFTER THE ELECTION
After the election there may not be much demand for Trump Coin. Thats ok, because we have you covered in the form of Teth tokens.
What this means is you will be able to directly swap your Trump Coins on a 1 to 1 basis for Teth tokens which you can then trade just like you did with Trump Coin.
This of course builds in longevity to the project and your investment, and because Teth uses cutting edge Etherium based technology
this means we can eventually add many features such as smart contracts and Dapps - which are effectively just like the apps you use on your mobile devices.

So what are TETH Tokens good for?
TrumpCoin Ethereum is a Dapp environment for TrumpCoin. Dapps, or Distributed Apps,
are a new cutting-edge technology that is made possible by projects like Ethereum.
Dapps are like apps on your cellphone, except that they are decentralized to the blockchain
and exist in your Ethereum wallet. You will soon have the ability to activate the TrumpCoin Dapp Store inside of your Ethereum wallet.

SPEC
Algorithm: Blake-256 Proof of Stake (POS)
Circulation 6 million
Global Supply 12 million
Staking reward 2% annually

www.trumpcoin.rocks

SPEC
Algorithm: Blake-256 Proof of Stake (POS)
Circulation 6 million
Global Supply 12 million
Staking reward 2% annually

news

Trump Fund Address: TDAJpGdnatgeeY1GuEhDhbmgXaSf3WU7Ai- 200k Trumps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:17:49 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 04:50:00 AM by chicken65

Hi Folks,

This is the new Trump Coin thread which I had to create due to an enormous amount of vicious attacks from a PND team as well as your every day Trump hater. I absaloutely dont mind any criticims whatsoever and its welcomed providing its not blatant Fud which is no longer going to be tolerated. As the election cycle moves on it really became clear today how much viciousness would appear on the Trump Coin thread and that is not what we are about. The original thread lasted over 200 pages and through tha timet there had been many times the fudders would come in and I didnt launch a new thread. A degree of fud is expected and can be dealt with. However today was a new height in fud though which in all my time in Crypto have never seen, and quite simply had to be dealt with becasue it was for sure going to get much worse further down the line.

Despite all my efforts to prove I didnt spend the Trump Fund it made no difference. Obviously their agenda was not and never was for the good of this project. All those brand new accounts meant there was a concetrated effort to destroy this project and I wont let that happen. I handed the project administration over to a member called CantStump two weeks ago. He and his friends (I now know) intentionally hyped up the project talking about an Alex Jones feature. This is what caused the price of the coin to spike and along with a PND team they pushed the price up and then crashed it.  With hindisght I maybe should have said something on the thread but I wasnt sure at that time if it waas true or not becasue I wasnt part of teh team who supposedly organised this.

We have one objective - secure endorsement so we can hand Trumps Campaign team a very nice donation.
That is what this coin is about, and if you can make something to then thats fine.

We all need to sing from the same song and I will be deciding how we secure endorsement along with some like minds.

From this moment Im taking over the project again. I will not allow this project and the name it goes by to be tarnished by greed, or hate.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:53:11 AM

Hi Folks,

This is the new Trump Coin thread which I had to create due to an enormous amount of vicious attacks from a PND team as well as your every day Trump hater. I absaloutely dont mind any criticims whatsoever and its welcomed providing its not blatant Fud which is no longer going to be tolerated. As the ecltion cycle moves on it really became cleart oday how much viciousness would appear on the Trump Coin thread and that is not what we are about. The original thread lasted over 200 pages and through that there had been many times the fudders would come in and I didnt launch a new thread. Today was a new height in fud though, and quite simply had to be dealt with.

Despite all my effrts to prove I didnt spend the Trump Fund it made no difference. Obviously their agenda was not and never was for teh good of this project. All those brand new accounts meant there was a concetrated effort to destroy this project and I wont let that happen.

I'm posting legitimate questions. I haven't name called or said anything vicious. All I'm doing is asking questions

Ask your question in a reasonable manner. You signed up using the name Pajeet which means Sh** referring to me. and thats what you called me in the main thread over and over
Do you expect me to take you seriously?

DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:54:18 AM

i had been reading the other thread for several weeks, but it turned into a s**tshow. i think it's a good idea to start this one.

i'm still having a problem syncing my wallet so i hope the dev team know what is causing this and can deal with it (or tell me & others what to do to fix it). the blockchain shows my wallet amount from last week with out any of the coin transfers showing.

regarding the post that the donation fund of 200,000/6,500,000 coins is too small, i think that this is an issue the dev team need to address. if there was a target goal amount i would donate some of my coins to it, and i think it could also be used as a marketing tool too, i.e. buy 10 coins, increase the value of the coin, add some coins to the donation fund, keep some coins for yourself.

although this would end up reducing the amount of coins in circulation. i suppose this would drive up the price, but also might cause a few issues.

i'm not on twitter, but i will get one and start getting involved in that side of things.

also, a lot of the last thread was people talking about how questions were going unanswered, but it is the July 4th weekend in the USA and a regular weekend everywhere else. perhaps the dev team are just busy with life. i think that is allowed.

GailSan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:59:21 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 05:41:39 AM by GailSan

Correct decision. Never seen fud like that ever on any thread. It was planned and coordinated. Its obvious the man you handed the project over to created false hype and has vanished after he and his posse pumped and dumped. Its noted none of those people mentioned him but only attacked you over and over even when you had given up the position as the developer. I bet its CantStump and his posse who are doing this. I support you Chicken. You never did this project or any of its investors wrong. You should take full control and keep your enemies away.
I will Pm you with some information I think you will find very interesting.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:08:18 AM

i had been reading the other thread for several weeks, but it turned into a s**tshow. i think it's a good idea to start this one.

i'm still having a problem syncing my wallet so i hope the dev team know what is causing this and can deal with it (or tell me & others what to do to fix it). the blockchain shows my wallet amount from last week with out any of the coin transfers showing.

regarding the post that the donation fund of 200,000/6,500,000 coins is too small, i think that this is an issue the dev team need to address. if there was a target goal amount i would donate some of my coins to it, and i think it could also be used as a marketing tool too, i.e. buy 10 coins, increase the value of the coin, add some coins to the donation fund, keep some coins for yourself.

although this would end up reducing the amount of coins in circulation. i suppose this would drive up the price, but also might cause a few issues.

i'm not on twitter, but i will get one and start getting involved in that side of things.

also, a lot of the last thread was people talking about how questions were going unanswered, but it is the July 4th weekend in the USA and a regular weekend everywhere else. perhaps the dev team are just busy with life. i think that is allowed.

I will get around to your syncing issue. PM me about it.

I agree, the donation is to small and we need to address this.  The most simple way is the entire Trump Fund is put in to Escrow including what I have. I would never have had any problem doing that. I had a big problem with those fudders suggesting i hand it over to CantStump and his new team. That team is gone, they planned it from teh start. I made an error in judgement handing the project over to him. I wont be making the same mistake again.

We need to discuss donations from larger holders and everyone in general. 500k is what we need so were currently 300k short. Thats $2 per coin = $1 mil for Trumps campaign which is absaloutely do-able.  I made this very clear on my leaving statement (old thread) and it was completely ignored (I will admit alarm bells were going off when I saw it being ignored) . Im back in charge now and were going to do this right from now on.
Endorsement is basically assured if we can increase the fund.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:16:05 AM

TO THE HATERS
if u don't support this coin than why are u wasting your precious time here by creating new accounts and fudding here non stop

Even a newbie in crypto can understand that it was a deliberate fud created when Chicken did nothing wrong .

TO THE LOVERS

Please support this project so that we can all be benefited in the long run as this coin has lots of potential for Growth .

We need a combined effort

Please support this coin
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:18:22 AM

Im waiting for the anti Trump Anti Chicken thread anti everything thread.
Usually the default scenario
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:21:15 AM

Please read that Chicken is ready to put the Funds in ESCROW so what is the problem now?
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:22:11 AM

FYI

Not a FUDer.

I have one account.

And I live in Wisconsin, not New York (Long time Trumpers know what I mean)
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:27:17 AM

Please read that Chicken is ready to put the Funds in ESCROW so what is the problem now?

Yup, no problem doing it. thinking Sebastian.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:36:09 AM

Why is he doing this now the price has plummetted? Why was he dead against it only a few hours ago?

Its a moot point anyway. His involvement is now akin to rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Nonsense,
Im not the one who falsely said Alex Jones was going to feature it. I was not the dev during that hype, it had been handed over to CantStump who probably hatched a plan
to create false hype. He was in control for just over one week and that is the result. Nothing to do with me. Im back though, and its not being handed over to anyone
again. I dont lie, I will not tarnish Trump.  Get that in in to your head please.

Your plas were suggesting I hand teh Trump Fund over to CantStump and his new team. Yes, pink elephants do fly. I have proved not one Trump has been spent form the
Trump Fund but it was huge issue to you and your pals despite it having zero to do with the price. Think with some logic man!

The reason Im doing this (coming back) is precisely to stop people hyping the hell out of the coin with made up stories. Like I say, a week in the hands of someone else and straight away resorted to self enriching. Not On My Watch!
of course I could have done this months ago but I have something which is kindof rare in Crypto - its called integrity.

Were moving forward and were going to be positive and will secure endorsement. You can be part of that or please move on.
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:53:58 AM

CHICKEN65

this fudders are creating non stop new forum accounts deliberately trying to harm this coin .

You must ignore this fudders as they will never succeed .Just don't take their comments seriously as its not worth your time to reply each of them.

Concentrate your Efforts to make this Coin Stronger so that the Primary goal of creating this coin is achieved .

BEST WISHES
from a
TRUMPCOIN SUPPORTER
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:55:10 AM

Correct decision. Never seen fud like that ever on any thread. It was planned and coordinated. Its obvious the man you handed the project over to created false hype and has vanished after he and his posse pumped and dumped. Its noted none of those people mentioned him but only attacked you over and over even when you had given up the position as the developer. I bet its CantStump and his posse who are doing this. I support you Chicken. You never did this project or any of its investors wrong. You should take full control and keep your enemies away.
I will Pm you with some information I think you will find very interesting.

That Pm is very much appreciated. I figured as such when I saw them on the forum today, Good work Smiley
Does really show how deeply vindictive and agenda driven some people are - especially ones I thought were on side.
Its hard  to know if some of the fud is anti trump or price supression but I agree its both.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:58:07 AM

CHICKEN65

this fudders are creating non stop new forum accounts deliberately trying to harm this coin .

You must ignore this fudders as they will never succeed .Just don't take their comments seriously as its not worth your time to reply each of them.

Concentrate your Efforts to make this Coin Stronger so that the Primary goal of creating this coin is achieved .

BEST WISHES
from a
TRUMPCOIN SUPPORTER

Thanks, much appreciated. Cool There will be some changes and a zeroed in focus for the project from now on. Ill wait for the shennanigans to calm down a bit.
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:16:06 AM

Why .rocks but not http://trumpcoin.com ?  As was told before... I also think that you need redesign thread in http://trumpcoin.com style  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:25:06 AM

For genuine newcomers: I cannot emphasie enough what you just witnessed was an intentional campiagn to crash the price mixed with Trump hatred. A sort of double whammy.
However, you dont need to worry about a thing. Alt coins go up and down, Many coins get what is called pump and dump which is what happened last night. The lies that I
was responsible are nonsense. When I started posting today I saw massive amounts of fud, then I checked the price and obviously saw it had fallen. The point is the price had fallen
even before I posted. It had dropped to just above 7k. So, the crash had nothing to do with me but everything to do with some people who decided to work in cahoots
with CantStump and create false hype of which I have evidence. They then decided to attack the coin and try and destroy it because they have cashed out and dont want anyone benfitting.

This  sort of nonsense can be standard practice within alt coins, but it cant be in Trump Coin for obvious reasons. This si why I have created a new thread and of course it means fud will
be deleted. genuine criticism or concerns are fine but accusing me of being a scammer will not be because it just isnt true at all. I have honor, its code that many don thave in Crypto.

There is a long way to go in regards Trumps Campaign and this coin -  and good things will definitely come our way.  Cool
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:30:03 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 06:56:22 AM by chicken65

Why .rocks but not http://trumpcoin.com ?  As was told before... I also think that you need redesign thread in http://trumpcoin.com style  Smiley

The site is nothing to do with me but have no problem with that becoming the new site. It lacks some important information but if the
person who controls is contacts me we can work something out.

PS
When the domain was purchased .com was there. I didnt want it. One of the lies told by the new team was they paid $5k for it
Lies - what more can I say. I could have purchased it for $20.

TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:50:32 AM

Would you mind checking your skype?

Have sent through multiple messages
Theu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:09:29 AM

Would you mind checking your skype?

Have sent through multiple messages

The plot thickens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: