Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN] VST COIN - VIRTUAL STUDIO TECHNOLOGY - ***CAN BE MINED SOON***  (Read 6119 times)
VST COIN (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:02:14 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 04:10:37 PM by VST COIN

Some Q's.

When the ico begins how do we buy the coins. Is there a wallet to download?
What if the ico only sells five million coins. Would the project still be viable?
Do you have any exchanges lined up?

When the ico begins you will create an account here https://ico.vstcoin.tech/ and a sign up screen will appear. Once signed in you can then purchase VSTCoins which are instantly deposited to your account which also is your wallet.

What if the ico only sells five million coins. Would the project still be viable?

We need to sell 15 million of the coins for the project to be viable. Failure to achieve this will mean automatic refunds for everyone who has purchased VSTCoins. We have designed the VSTLink payment/wallet system to facilitate auto refunds

Not at this time. As soon as the ico begins we will begin contacting exchanges. We are aware one exchange habitually lists coins before they are officially released and have taken measures to prevent that from happening with this coin. We don't foresee any difficulty securing exchange listings.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:14:54 PM

which is correct If the coin created have good quality exchange would not be a problem I seen your point and I adore you because you just wanted to make sure that your project won't be wasted so keep it up sir just let this coin grows in a natural ways and not like other new one that just went to pump and dump. good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:02:01 PM

which is correct If the coin created have good quality exchange would not be a problem I seen your point and I adore you because you just wanted to make sure that your project won't be wasted so keep it up sir just let this coin grows in a natural ways and not like other new one that just went to pump and dump. good luck.

Thank you for your support.
GailSan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:47:32 PM

Some Q's.

When the ico begins you will create an account here https://ico.vstcoin.tech/ and a sign up screen will appear. Once signed in you can then purchase VSTCoins which are instantly deposited to your account which also is your wallet.

We need to sell 15 million of the coins for the project to be viable. Failure to achieve this will mean automatic refunds for everyone who has purchased VSTCoins. We have designed the VSTLink payment/wallet system to facilitate auto refunds

Not at this time. As soon as the ico begins we will begin contacting exchanges. We are aware one exchange habitually lists coins before they are officially released and have taken measures to prevent that from happening with this coin. We don't foresee any difficulty securing exchange listings.

Thanks for the info. I believe this project has a lot more going for it and if you can get the word out more I dont think you will have any problem
reaching the half way mark.  Its a great policy to offer refunds if you sell less than 15 mil coins. What if you sell 14.5 mil  Cheesy
The online wallet is cool  Cool
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:23:56 PM

When the ico opens we will move in to overdrive in terms of promotion.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:47:38 PM

Your signature campaign is giving much better amount, but I am waiting for your coin to join Yobit exchange. I hope you will be there sooner.

Hire me for your campaign management
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:52:48 AM

Maybe you would like to consider joining our Sig campaign  Wink We offer great rewards.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:58:30 AM

what about escrow ?
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:03:03 AM

All funds will be held in Escrow.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:18:03 AM

All funds will be held in Escrow.

ok thanks good to hear
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:48:06 PM

Facebook Campaign
Twitter Campaign
waiting  Kiss
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:42:48 PM

Facebook Campaign
Twitter Campaign
waiting  Kiss
same here together  with the translation bounty dev. thanks

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:44:05 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 01:55:53 PM by VST COIN

Announcement

VSTCoin is very important to us and we have every confidence we can eventually secure developer integration and witness VSTCoin being used to purchase VST Plugins. However we are concerned the ico wont reach the half way point and that could mean we would have to end the project.

Rather than take this risk we have decided to cancel the ico and open the coin up to mining. We are currently deciding if it will be CPU mining or one of the more standard algos. We like CPU for it opens the coin up to newcomers to become involved mining with their own computers, and improving overall distribution and community involvement. We also like standard pool mining for other reasons. At this time were still deciding and are open to suggestions.

VSTCoin is much more than a means to purchase and develop VST Plugins. We have built a fantastic payment platform which could potentially be used by any alt coin. Further work has to be done with it and the main goal is the invisible exchange from alt coin to fiat for online stores. We believe people should keep this particular area in mind when considering investment of this coin.

We will still use our online wallet VSTLink platform and eventually roll out the desktop and mobile wallets.

We will announce asap when mining can begin but for now the ico has been cancelled.
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:48:59 PM

Our Signature campaign still continues and weve hired a Twitter PR company to help us out. Once mining begins we will look to hiring a Facebook promotion company as well.
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:56:34 PM

Facebook Campaign
Twitter Campaign
waiting  Kiss
same here together  with the translation bounty dev. thanks

Which language?
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:41:25 PM

Where spreadsheet list of Signature Campaign?
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:12:10 PM

Announcement

VSTCoin is very important to us and we have every confidence we can eventually secure developer integration and witness VSTCoin being used to purchase VST Plugins. However we are concerned the ico wont reach the half way point and that could mean we would have to end the project.

Rather than take this risk we have decided to cancel the ico and open the coin up to mining. We are currently deciding if it will be CPU mining or one of the more standard algos. We like CPU for it opens the coin up to newcomers to become involved mining with their own computers, and improving overall distribution and community involvement. We also like standard pool mining for other reasons. At this time were still deciding and are open to suggestions.

VSTCoin is much more than a means to purchase and develop VST Plugins. We have built a fantastic payment platform which could potentially be used by any alt coin. Further work has to be done with it and the main goal is the invisible exchange from alt coin to fiat for online stores. We believe people should keep this particular area in mind when considering investment of this coin.

We will still use our online wallet VSTLink platform and eventually roll out the desktop and mobile wallets.

We will announce asap when mining can begin but for now the ico has been cancelled.

You also have to add your coin to Yobit exchange, at there you will get more investors for your coin, and so it will have a value for the traders to trade with it, more people will be interested with it in your coin.

Hire me for your campaign management
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:55:01 AM

Announcement

Your lack of confidence in the ICO translates into a lack of confidence in the project, regardless of your disclaimer in the opening paragraph of the above posted.

I just 'dumped' my interest. 
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:14:38 AM

when start Facebook Campaign ,Twitter Campaign?

Thanks
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:10:29 AM

when start Facebook Campaign ,Twitter Campaign?

Thanks
tagalog translation mate? maybe you also like this one to be translated while
wating for your twitter and facebook post bounty i hope you will open it as
well while signature campaign are open. thanks in advance mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: