Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL SELL! Whales need cheap Coins!  (Read 2447 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:02:52 PM

What price crash?

Today's price crash, didn't you read my post?
I only invested in this game-changing technology of the future yesterday, and already down about a thousand unsound American dollars. The missus doesn't even know what I gone and done yet, and I can't figure what to tell her.
You suppose I should tell her now, finance visionary, talented video producer, MTV-caliber guitarist and all around Renaissance [Florida] Man Jarred Boyce? Or break it to her easy, sorta ready her for the shock, maybe candlelight dinner, over a glass of vine? Drop it on her just before the roofies kick in?

Or just "hodl" and hope she don't find out? Oh God, what am I saying! Help me wake up from this nightmare, finance visionary, talented video producer, MTV-caliber guitarist and all around Renaissance [Florida] Man Jarred Boyce. Please, just make it stop...

Happy Days my friend , Great post ( if i believed it, which i don't), seriously you need to look at the big picture mate, your only down a grand on you and your beloveds retirement fund. Hell that's nothing so much more to come. over the next few days leading up to the halving the price will drop and touch 600 maybe even lower as weak hands like your self sell at a loss, calling Bitcoin a ponzi scheme because  you never trebled your cash in a month. No worries glad to add your coins on the cheap to my stash. Still it gets better you know the misses will find out you spunked her hard earned cash on another get rich scheme so after a couple of bud lites  you man up and tell her your sad story about a big bad boy stealing your pocket money, not your best idea. The rest  who knows but i suspect goes like this, she packs your bags, mumbling " i should have listed to my mother when she said you were a looser" takes half your pension the car,house and dog, moves her younger hung like a  baby's arm lover into your easy chair as you move into your one bed flat with dodgy aircon and damp patch on the ceiling, truly happy days. now fuck off you paid shil and spread your shit some where else, altcoin forum perhaps ?

I see...
Everyone was so friendly when I still had worthless government folding money to spend on this moon money Cry

It is clear that nobody is buying your made up story.  Have you considered a career in creative writing though?  You might be able to earn our moon money that way... just work real hard and understand that nothing is free in this world, not even precious moon money  Grin

I've been following his work for years. Smiley

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:36:02 AM

I think whales doesn't usually have time to create new account every single day just to post bullshit post to create panic sell and also these types of threads is not enough to create such sell pressure may be some panic sellers who sell low before do this to buy back cheap coins.

Whales don't have time to answer their company's phones either. That's why they HIRE people to do that for them. Lol difficult concept for some people to grasp, I know

You'd probably be very surprised by the amount of bitcoins held by the collective users of this forum. Some have been here since the days of mining thousands of bitcoins a day with a laptop
Mining on a laptop. That was even possible when bitcoin came out 6 years ago?
How many would they have made in a day?
It just seems so unreal to imagine this at this present time.  Undecided

If you think about mining with a laptop right now, then it's beyond impossible to get even $0,01 worth of coins per day. Back in the early days some people could find themselves a few blocks per day. Each block at that time was worth 50 BTC in rewards. Do your calculation. Smiley
SweetyBitco

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:58:14 AM

The whales should have to take care of the future of bitcoin, they should not have to be greedy, they should have to let the price of bitcoin to reach higher so that more people adopt bitcoin and start to love bitcoin.
jaredboice (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:12:44 AM

I think whales doesn't usually have time to create new account every single day just to post bullshit post to create panic sell and also these types of threads is not enough to create such sell pressure may be some panic sellers who sell low before do this to buy back cheap coins.

Whales don't have time to answer their company's phones either. That's why they HIRE people to do that for them. Lol difficult concept for some people to grasp, I know

You'd probably be very surprised by the amount of bitcoins held by the collective users of this forum. Some have been here since the days of mining thousands of bitcoins a day with a laptop

If you think about mining with a laptop right now, then it's beyond impossible to get even $0,01 worth of coins per day. Back in the early days some people could find themselves a few blocks per day. Each block at that time was worth 50 BTC in rewards. Do your calculation. Smiley

Insane to think about. I thought I remembered reading stories about guys with several rooms worth of laptops and desktops being used solely for mining.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:17:27 AM

Most of them would probably be pulling >100 BTC per day, more than likely even more than that depending on how fast they were hashing and how many computers they had set up. I would think that a lot of the big ballers likely made over 1000 Bitcoin with a dozen or so computers running, and that is just insane to think about. Considering a lot of miners these days are lucky to make over 50 Bitcoin per day (if I remember things I read right), and considering they have terahashes if not large fractions of a petahash behind them, it's insane.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:44:27 PM

Only an idiot sells now, HODL & you shall be rewarded.
It is best to hold right now because the price is stable and the halving is going to come in any time soon now.
If you hold for after the halving the chance is bigger that you will make some more money.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:22:25 AM

Only an idiot sells now, HODL & you shall be rewarded.
It is best to hold right now because the price is stable and the halving is going to come in any time soon now.
If you hold for after the halving the chance is bigger that you will make some more money.
yeah hold still a good choice, because halving not bring change in the price, so there is still a potential increased several months ahead of halving effect.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████