Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMPCOIN TAKEOVER THREAD aka Leveraged Buyout (Coup) Thread  (Read 5136 times)
CantStump (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:13:10 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 04:49:39 PM by CantStump

Attention Trump Fans

Many Trumpcoin holders and directors believe Trumpcoin is being seriously damaged by the chaotic management of pajeet dev.  

His moderated thread is anti free speech and doesn't accurately reflect the community behind the Trumpcoin Project.  He is currently holding the Trump Fund hostage and talking to himself on 6 different accounts.  Sad!  

He doesn't understand that this project is about the community and about Trump, not just one person.  That's why it's time for the honest Trump holders to wrest control away from the current dev through a hostile takeover.

Primary objectives:

1. Bring Trump holders onto the Trump Team
2. Find someone reliable to hold the new Trump Fund, they will need to be at minimum a public figure whose honesty and devotion to Trump is without question and some experience with crypto (e.g. Milo)
3. Build up the Trump Fund / try to take control of the existing Trump Fund

All the links you need are here, minus the lightweight .rocks site:
http://pastebin.com/JTst4YUy

If we pull together we truly can Make Crypto Great Again despite the corruption and the special interests!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:17:48 PM

Let this shitcoin die, it's already seen it's pump/dump.
stumped?

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:22:05 PM

Wonderful! The threads that were on biz last week were fucking awesome, highly enjoyable lads. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new videos and the holding of a fund in more legible hands.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:29:58 PM

TAKEOVER  donald TRUMPCOIN  Wink
jimmy.jones.baseball

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:31:05 PM

I no longer have a vested interest, but if there is any way forward this is it.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:37:21 PM

Idk what do so i will just do nothing and hold and see how this all plays out im not a dev or anything im just a trader.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:46:52 PM

I trust chicken65 with the fund because he's personally handled my coins (+- 50k) but I question his methods in order to obtain trump's endorsement and legitimizing the coin.
That's why I was really happy the new team could take over the marketing side of things while chicken65 was in the background doing his own thing.

Sadly this blew up after the Alex Jones stuff (apparently the plug was uncertain but the way it was posted didn't strongly imply this).
I'm willing to give the new team another chance to see what they can do.
tensai

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:59:39 PM

can'tstump is working with or simply is the same person as chicken. that much is for sure. Idiots might leave their job unattended, but they don't leave their investments unattended through a 75% price reduction. Can'tstump made 0 posts while chicken crashed the coin for 48 hours. Do you guys think this chickenshit idiot would leave his project to someone he wasn't close with? Chicken singlehandedly picked out cantstump as the new guy in charge.

My guess to what has happened here is chicken sold the trumpfund during the rise and has been crashing the coin on purpose with his antics to accumulate coins. If he achieved this successfully he would have profited hundreds of thousands of coins and he is a scammer. This has become a tainted project, a scam coin. It can never again gain any form of mainstream attention without these issues looking everyone in the face.

The coin does no longer have the trust of the community, even hardforking his shitty fund will do no good because he's accumulated a shit ton of coins because of this. If someone still is motivated and wants to start a new coin and call it something like a trumpdollar then i suggest you do so now before time is up.

If you want to work your ass off trying to make chicken rich off his scam then continue working for free for him on making this coin great. He's laughing his fucking ass of at you.
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:00:50 PM

Fuck you nigga

You just know this repeat

Link

Link

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:06:40 PM

can'tstump is working with or simply is the same person as chicken. that much is for sure. Idiots might leave their job unattended, but they don't leave their investments unattended through a 75% price reduction. Can'tstump made 0 posts while chicken crashed the coin for 48 hours. Do you guys think this chickenshit idiot would leave his project to someone he wasn't close with? Chicken singlehandedly picked out cantstump as the new guy in charge.

My guess to what has happened here is chicken sold the trumpfund during the rise and has been crashing the coin on purpose with his antics to accumulate coins. If he achieved this successfully he would have profited hundreds of thousands of coins and he is a scammer. This has become a tainted project, a scam coin. It can never again gain any form of mainstream attention without these issues looking everyone in the face.

The coin does no longer have the trust of the community, even hardforking his shitty fund will do no good because he's accumulated a shit ton of coins because of this. If someone still is motivated and wants to start a new coin and call it something like a trumpdollar then i suggest you do so now before time is up.

If you want to work your ass off trying to make chicken rich off his scam then continue working for free for him on making this coin great. He's laughing his fucking ass of at you.

SPOT ON! AND I HAVE SAID THIS COUNTLESS TIMES!!!!!!! SPOT ON MAN!!!!!!!!!
feelinfresh

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:14:19 PM

Chicken consistently sockpuppets himself on both his current thread and the previous, using the same formatting and syntax for every account he uses to agree with himself. He's clearly slipped away from pursuing a future for the coin and is more concerned with reactionary bullshit and narcissistic assertions.

CantStump is an entirely different person and I can say that as someone who has seen the two of them interact outside of the context of these threads. They live on different sides of the world and have very different ideas for the coin, with CantStump's clearly focussing on more realistic promotion strategies as well as an overall more transparent promulgation of information. His "disappearance" was him off a computer for a few days with his family which he's been perfectly fine with admitting and if not for chicken's ridiculous rant the coin would've rocketed then stabilised at 15 stats as opposed to the dwindling amount it is now. Every time chicken makes an emotionally heated comment the price lowers and the mere mention of his removal is raising the price as we speak. He made CantStump the dev and needs to live with the decisions he makes.

His constant question dodging, deletion of dissent and overall scattered demeanour bode poorly for the coin and do not reflect an image representative of a Trump-tied currency. This coin is about the community and Trump, not the solipsistic desires and beliefs of a dev who has consistently acted unprofessionally and downright ridiculously. The marketing team have been very active on /biz/ and any comments they've attempted to make have been deleted or scorned by chicken's irrationality.

Notice how this thread isnt moderated? Why might that be?

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"

Chicken is welcome to remain a participant of the community, but his attention seeking and drama need to go.
tensai

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:29:43 PM

i'm really glad you came here and posted your anecdotal evidence on why they aren't in line with eachother. Did you think they were gonna make it more obvious than it already is? Did you think there was gonna be 0 things that made it seem like they're not working together?

Chicken orchestrated this and at worst has profited a couple 100k coins off it. People here who want to lend their time to making a scammer rich just for a little profit on their 1k investment 4 months ago in march or before the pump, then be my guest. If you guys ever get rid of chicken and are able to get any kind of media attention it will quickly be known that a scammer crashed the coin to accumulate a massive amount of total supply and everyone is at his mercy.

The coin is dead, sorry for your loss of profit to everybody who bought 100k+ worth of coins at 1/20th the current price months ago. You're still a winner, move on to the next project. It would be anyones kneejerk reaction to try and save the project if they're sitting on 100k+ coins and for that I do not mind your shilling. The truth has to be put out there though. The coin is hopeless now and I hope you big holders see that as well.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

i'm really glad you came here and posted your anecdotal evidence on why they aren't in line with eachother. Did you think they were gonna make it more obvious than it already is? Did you think there was gonna be 0 things that made it seem like they're not working together?

Chicken orchestrated this and at worst has profited a couple 100k coins off it. People here who want to lend their time to making a scammer rich just for a little profit on their 1k investment 4 months ago in march or before the pump, then be my guest. If you guys ever get rid of chicken and are able to get any kind of media attention it will quickly be known that a scammer crashed the coin to accumulate a massive amount of total supply and everyone is at his mercy.

The coin is dead, sorry for your loss of profit to everybody who bought 100k+ worth of coins at 1/20th the current price months ago. You're still a winner, move on to the next project. It would be anyones kneejerk reaction to try and save the project if they're sitting on 100k+ coins and for that I do not mind your shilling. The truth has to be put out there though. The coin is hopeless now and I hope you big holders see that as well.

Can we create a new coin or something?

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
feelinfresh

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:35:49 PM

It's not anecdotal, just look at their speech patterns. Chicken's puppet accounts are instantly visible as they share his trademark illiteracy. You can refer to /biz/ for DreadlordColi (marketing guy) or CantStump himself who have been posting there in open opposition to a lot of chicken's behaviour and proposals. I've got a challenge for you. Go on skype, call both of them and see if they sound like the same person.

Report results.

Til then baseless accusations are yours to make but it would be wise to notice what page allows conflict and and debate and which doesn't.
svensel

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:36:36 PM

R.I.P TRUMP
Theu

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:37:23 PM

I've been thinking about this. Creating a new coin would be difficult. Not only would we lose Trump, as a icon(which is very important for publicity and buyers), we would be hardpressed to find a new one that isn't him. We couldn't make a new Trumpcoin because it would connect to Chicken, and wouldn't look good.
kratarzu

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:39:28 PM

Just give up on Trump, invest in putin.

]
feelinfresh

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:44:20 PM

I've been thinking about this. Creating a new coin would be difficult. Not only would we lose Trump, as a icon(which is very important for publicity and buyers), we would be hardpressed to find a new one that isn't him. We couldn't make a new Trumpcoin because it would connect to Chicken, and wouldn't look good.

there's no need, this one is still in relative infancy and would not take much to restructure

we have a solid dev team ready to work, a new trump fund being formed and a media content infrastructure set in place

it seems needlessly wasteful to dump all this at the whims of one selfish holder who, if he's refusing to even consider relinquishing the trump fund in any regard, is simply holding up progress and can be easily replaced
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:49:31 PM

there's no need, this one is still in relative infancy and would not take much to restructure

we have a solid dev team ready to work, a new trump fund being formed and a media content infrastructure set in place

it seems needlessly wasteful to dump all this at the whims of one selfish holder who, if he's refusing to even consider relinquishing the trump fund in any regard, is simply holding up progress and can be easily replaced

I really hope people don't lose faith & the coup succeeds.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:58:02 PM

Chicken 65 has agreed to put the coins in an escrow. We can put the coins for the trump campaign into a wallet that has a encryption that cant be lifted until a certain time. This would ensure that whoever was holding the coins offline still couldnt spend them. This coukd he done with a encrypted paperwallet and a passphrase that lifts the encryption at a specific time. I would be willing to store 200,000 + coins offline. If the community would want me to. I would store the coins offline but couldnt spend them until the passphrase was released at a specific date. Do you understand? Id be willing to do it but if you find someone else to do it this way it would put everyones mind at ease and chiken65 is open to putting the coins in a secure escrow or at leasst he said he was but that was before all thus stuff

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: