Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling vs Betting  (Read 7733 times)
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:32:39 PM

Both have some similar characteristics and almost same task in terms of procedures. Both side are needed to depend on luck.
But betting is the safer of the two sides. Whether gambling is totally dependent on luck.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:35:46 PM

In my perspective,  both are dependent on the luck.
Of the two betting is less risky because you can predict with the help of some criteria such as strength or weakness. But in gambling you must be dependent on luck.so betting is the safer of the two sides.

I don't think anything is safer in either gambling or betting because both are almost same. Even though you can predict more accurate results in sports or other betting but the end result still depends on your luck. Because there are many unknown things which we can't guess accurately. So I think both betting and gambling got same risks.

That's right as even in sports betting you cannot predict the exact result as you may see turn around at any point of time and there is also an possibility that match is fixed so in that case your prediction can go wrong which will result only in loss to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: