Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When can we buy fried chickens with bitcoin.  (Read 1690 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 06:00:21 PM

I think we already can buy friend chickens with bitcoin if you have bitcoin debit card.
Even though we still use 3rd service, that's better than nothing.
When I read your thread, I felt as what kind of question is it. With money we can buy anything we need. We do not have any option to use BTC in my country. But of course I can exchange the BTC to my currency and buy so many kgs of chicken.
Thats a good idea but i think op are looking for a market that can buy chicken using bitcoin for now we don't see any but i heard in brazil many store are accepting bitcoin we dont know but maybe there is one store are selling chicken that accept bitcoin as payment..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:30:34 PM

With many theories and probability streaming over the worldwide media, bitcoin was foreseen to be the future legal tender in the international market in the near future. But the question is when will it happen. In the Philipines using a third party company the so-called coins.ph will allow you to pay electric bills, water bills, telecommunications billing. This small event show the potential future of bitcoin as an international legal tender. Soon we buy fired chickens with bitcoin.

Bitcoin was never meant to buy your daily groceries or fried chicken. It doesn't have the basic characteristics to become a normal currency like USD. Bitcoin is an alternate investment route and one should treat bitcoin like that only.

Invest for a long time and you can make your dreams come true. If you spend your bitcoin for buying your daily stuff, I'm sure you will regret one day for sure.

Yes maybe we should use bitcoin as an investment but how long you would wait until your dreams come true ? Since you are still waiting for that to happen why not use a few of it just to fill your cravings of fried chicken . This is not a bad Idea atleast you have use it in a good way and because it is a digital currency it should also be considered and treated as a money that can be used for daily life .
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:36:34 PM

With many theories and probability streaming over the worldwide media, bitcoin was foreseen to be the future legal tender in the international market in the near future. But the question is when will it happen. In the Philipines using a third party company the so-called coins.ph will allow you to pay electric bills, water bills, telecommunications billing. This small event show the potential future of bitcoin as an international legal tender. Soon we buy fired chickens with bitcoin.

Bitcoin was never meant to buy your daily groceries or fried chicken. It doesn't have the basic characteristics to become a normal currency like USD. Bitcoin is an alternate investment route and one should treat bitcoin like that only.

Invest for a long time and you can make your dreams come true. If you spend your bitcoin for buying your daily stuff, I'm sure you will regret one day for sure.

I think bitcoin is not use only for investing it can be use also to transfer money or buy something online.. but more people are adopting bitcoin so buying locally will be happen and i think here in philippines it will happen.. and i think 7/11 can accept bitcoin as payment in the future.. because they are already accepting money for depositing to bitcoin i think they will use it too to buy something in 7/11 store using bitcoin..
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:08:51 PM

KFC doens't look a company which will go first. They will wait what Mac or BK does. So we should lobby with Mac to accept bitcoin.
In a way it isn't a bad idea. Bitcoin > Young People, Young People > Macdonalds. They could easily earn good money by start accepting it.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:55:25 PM

you can buy CHIKUNS (litecoin) with bitcoin and use them; they confirm much faster and at around $4 per piece, are better suited for daily transactions.

Truth is the new hatespeech.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:37:19 AM

Well you can buy fried chickens in bitcoin I think.  Grin You just need to convert it into fiat first then you are good to go. Buy as many as you want not just chickens but also many things.
Yah. Is there any special conditions are there to buy a fried chicken? I usually buy all kind of things if i have money. i do not think a sales man would expect anything other than money.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:27:49 PM

Acceptance is super lousy, it´s true. Most merchants do not even know what Bitcoin is. It has been around for years but no, people still want old fashioned fiat scamcoins. Sometimes I feel like I´m in the wrong universe; too many retards everywhere.  Sad

A few more banks going belly up, and more negative interest, could change that.  Grin

Truth is the new hatespeech.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:50:18 PM

Purchase a Gyft card, purchase a Walmart card via Gyft with that, and purchase all the fried chicken you can eat without stroking out.

That was easy. And sounds delicious.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: