Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gambling, Raffle and Faucet PHP Script  (Read 93420 times)
AriBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:37:06 AM

Hi, nice scripts btw  Smiley I was wondering how many ad placements are built in on the faucet with games script ?

Thanks !

Thanks! I think we've 4 ad-placements, but you can edit the template files and include more.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:51:42 AM

30% discount at the script. Buy now at Overfeat.com!
Jaxkr

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

Where can i take advantage of this discount if still available?
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:29:21 AM

Where can i take advantage of this discount if still available?

The original price is $249 USD. The price has been reduced by 30% and you can purchase the script at $174 at https://overfeat.com/p-bitcoin-gambling-script
Jaxkr

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

awesome thanks
James007uk

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:54:18 PM

Purchased today will update when my site goes live
 Smiley
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:48:13 AM

Smiley

Hope, you're happy with your purchase! Hit me an email at aribitcoin@overfeat.com if you encounter any issue.
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:42:15 AM

Still selling ^_^
James007uk

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:21:49 PM

Smiley

I have now completed my website and it is launched today

btcgem.com
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:54:21 AM

Smiley

I have now completed my website and it is launched today

btcgem.com

Great!
eminentfox

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:35:54 AM

BitcoinWager

Have you been looking for a Bitcoin gambling script? If so, we're hear to end your search. We've been working on a Bitcoin Faucet and Gambling script lately, and we're ready to throw it open for public! We're glad to announce the release of BitcoinWager, a safe and reliable, provably fair gambling script for masses.

BitcoinWager is based on strong, safe and high performance framework, the same used at AriFaucet. From the developers of AriFaucet, you can expect reliable support and bug-less code, and easy to edit, of course!

The script further contains instant payouts (payouts right when user clicks Withdraw button), and mass-payouts (auto-pay everyone with one click). The script contains one of the strongest anti-bot and multiple account system in the industry. That's true, we take multiple measures to stop boys bots and multiple account users.

The script is also highly optimized, contains clean and secure code, along with a decent admin panel. The script is easy-to-use, fast and fully-featured, and with multiple features. Our Bitcoin faucet script is vested with bullet-proof security, and uses BlockTrail API for payments. The script also contains a referral system to help your faucet grow beyond borders easily, and Satoshi Snakes to help you to generate your impressions and win more. The script is also built on Bootstrap, so expecting a brilliant UI won't be a mistake.

The script further contains a chat-box so that your users can communicate effectively, generating more impressions and interaction, and user engagement. The script also contains a Contact form so that your users can stay in contact with you.

In order to generate more and more impressions, the script also contains a forum. Forums further allow you to interact with your users in an effective way, and generate more ad impressions to increase your faucet earnings. You can easily maintain the site with our fully-featured admin panel which contains ability to change settings, manage accounts, perform withdrawals and other necessary functions.

In a nutshell:

1. BitcoinWager is easy to use and stable. Expecting high-performance wouldn't be a mistake.
2. Who prefers gambling without provably fair algorithm? No one. It's provably fair, and safe. No hacks, no bots.
3. Script's source is easy to edit, and goes easy on your eyes. No poorly developed code.
4. Let your users deposit and withdraw instantly with integrated CoinPayment API.
5. Increase your activity and revenues with our in-built faucet. It's well proven, and safe from bots. We promise.
6. Let your users spend their boring time with your Satoshi Snakes game. Pay them for each block collected, build your site's activity.
7. Let your users roll dice and let your users win random amounts - this builds activity and trust. Provably fair!
8. Let your users bet, and test their luck. This is all provably fair! No trouble for you!
9. Let your users test their luck! Set raffle contests and accumulate huge amounts of deposits to your contest!
10. Sounds cool, right? Your users can build automatic bots to bet at the games. We've a decent API for your users.
11. Give your users a voice! Let them interact at chatting room and forums!
12. It's well trusted, hugely used and is considered one of the best faucet scripts in the industry. Webmasters have noticed a decline of 90% in bot activity at their sites after switching to AriFaucet.

MORE THAN 2+ PROVABLY FAIR GAMES!!

PURCHASE NOW.

Great Exp .Helpful. ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Recommeded
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:27:09 AM

Product being resold without any permission here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048458.msg20688558#msg20688558
cole030

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:50:39 AM

sorry i can't understand about the bitcoin can you pls explain better about it
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

Still selling Smiley

examples sites using your script?

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

Still selling Smiley

examples sites using your script?

Can you leave a message to Overfeat.com's contact form please?
computermobil

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Hi there.

Is this Script only working with Bitcoin or other Coins as well, and in case it is only Bitcoin, would there be a chance to customize it?

Thanks in Advance
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

Hi there.

Is this Script only working with Bitcoin or other Coins as well, and in case it is only Bitcoin, would there be a chance to customize it?

Thanks in Advance

It's limited to only Bitcoin. We can change it to any currency listed at CoinPayments for an extra charge.
computermobil

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

Hi there.

Thanks in Advance

It's limited to only Bitcoin. We can change it to any currency listed at CoinPayments for an extra charge.

Thank you, we will discuss this and i ll send you a PM soon.
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:08:34 PM

We have released a new gambling script at https://overfeat.com/p-cryptocurrency-gambling-script
Holly8

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:42:45 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 01:35:57 PM by mprep

hi very nice scripts!. Is this other site yours? http://www.bitcoin-gambling-scripts.com/
i see two of your scripts there. are you a reseller?.that site is using your demos. Are there still sites using your faucets script that's $99? i don't see your script on all the sites here because their domain is not being used. Are all your scripts 100% open source? thanks

hi i was hoping that the faucet script used faucethub but it uses blocktrail and they are closing their business.

Maximum Snakes Satoshi (24-hours) is the balance limit for all members? or just one member?. will coin flipper, faucet, guess game and grid have a satoshi limit too? for example i only have $10 in my account so members can't claim until i add more funds and will get a warning.

Can i have the link to the admin panel for gambling script ($264) please? is there going to be a discount? can deposit be disabled? the members need to have a coinpayment account to get paid? and withdraw money to their account without my help?
thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: