Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARE NEWBIES CONSIDERED AS FOOLS?  (Read 15230 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:47:32 PM

Sometimes newbie like me tends to shy away to comment or post something due to the possibility of being labeled as a fool/scammer or a total non-sense although your opinion seems legit. Also there is somehow that feeling of being discriminated.
dont worry dude this forum is an equal opportunity board,where you can voice your thoughts and comments,nobody will call you a scammer if you are not scamming and not knowing a subject does not make you a fool,here is a platform where you can learn new things.

Yeah everyone comes here for learning more about bitcoin or the things related to bitcoin so no one is expert at first when they come to the world of bitcoin but everyone starts from bottom for going to top.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 05:40:46 PM

Sometimes newbie like me tends to shy away to comment or post something due to the possibility of being labeled as a fool/scammer or a total non-sense although your opinion seems legit. Also there is somehow that feeling of being discriminated.
dont worry dude this forum is an equal opportunity board,where you can voice your thoughts and comments,nobody will call you a scammer if you are not scamming and not knowing a subject does not make you a fool,here is a platform where you can learn new things.

Yeah everyone comes here for learning more about bitcoin or the things related to bitcoin so no one is expert at first when they come to the world of bitcoin but everyone starts from bottom for going to top.

Thanks for the encouraging words from you guys. Smiley
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:48:15 PM

Thanks for the encouraging words from you guys. Smiley
Dont worry you will not the only one here many are newbie or stranger here in our forum that looking for more information for bitcoin.. newbie is always asking that they dont know just for knowledge.. everything forum even outside if you join its one way to learn its a knowledge can brings from forum that you will learn..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
levocoin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:55:54 PM

Newbies are important because we need this crypto network to grow, so we must accept new people in.

Some will not bring much to the table, it is true; but many geniuses are still out there not having found cryptocurrencies yet.
\

I Agree with your words , newbie is important to us, infect they spread the network in their circle, in my openion only few percentage people in the word aware about what id Crypto Currency / Bitcoin..
Justu

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:30:46 PM

Newbies are important because we need this crypto network to grow, so we must accept new people in.

Some will not bring much to the table, it is true; but many geniuses are still out there not having found cryptocurrencies yet.
\

I Agree with your words , newbie is important to us, infect they spread the network in their circle, in my openion only few percentage people in the word aware about what id Crypto Currency / Bitcoin..

Newbies are expected to be coming in with new ideas and innovations. In the fast changing word the freshers or so cold newbies have proved to be torch bearers. The start-ups too have always been refered to newbies. But they blasted the idea of "Old IS Gold" Wink
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:05:35 AM

haha, I am glad to see such topic here  Grin
I had common account with my former collegue here, now I dont work there any more and to communicate here I need to have my own account. That's why I am newbie or even New brand. I ve just created my new account. So... I am super super new))
Extra fresh!  Grin
Am I stupid or not experienced?
hm...

In any way, guys. I think we should be friendly to other people. Does not matter they are Newbies or Seniors.
If a person has Newbie status, it does not mean, this person is stupid, if a person has Senior account, it does not mean this person is smart Roll Eyes
Let's don't judge people by accounts they have... or their car they have...

I would like to see people here as a big friendly crypto society which ll be glad and welcome to Newbies   Roll Eyes

I totally agree with you, I have seen many senior who have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm at hero rank myself and I don't consider my self upper than someone else because it's not ethical and it's not my behavior.

At this stage I don't know everything about crypto and there are lots of rooms that I haven't seen yet and I'm learning everyday here.

We have the same perception which i dont consider also myself upper to someone  belows my rank since i dont   gain knowledge  too much , i do consider also myself as a starter because  until now im still learning into things day by day. Thats why  i cant consider  newbies as fools.

Most of the bitcoin services that we see here in forum are from people that have been here before but want to create a brand new account on their niche.

We understand that there are some limit for them but this is to prevent the spam, but still as long as they have knowledge and power they can't be counted as fools.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:12:18 AM

\

Yes, but problem is with Newbies that trying to promote or sell something. Mostly it is about scam people, and thats why Newbies are treated not nice..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:27:27 AM

\

Yes, but problem is with Newbies that trying to promote or sell something. Mostly it is about scam people, and thats why Newbies are treated not nice..

Newbies does  have  bad reputation since most veteran members  create new accounts  just to promote scam sites and  other  foolishness things that theyve done in my own opinion.  Im not generalizing all newbie are fools there are some serious fellas out there  which  trying to learn new thing without doing any foolishness on this forum.  The word newbie  would somehow a hindrance especially  when we are talking money since  their  reputation is  not yet established,

swtest

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:53:41 AM

Everyone was a newbie, don't defame newbies. Roger Ver was also a newbie in 2010
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:06:40 AM

I had common account with my former collegue here, now I dont work there any more and to communicate here I need to have my own account. That's why I am newbie or even New brand. I ve just created my new account. So... I am super super new))
Extra fresh!  Grin
hm...

In any way, guys. I think we should be friendly to other people. Does not matter they are Newbies or Seniors.
If a person has Newbie status, it does not mean, this person is stupid, if a person has Senior account, it does not mean this person is smart Roll Eyes

I would like to see people here as a big friendly crypto society which ll be glad and welcome to Newbies   Roll Eyes

I totally agree with you, I have seen many senior who have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm at hero rank myself and I don't consider my self upper than someone else because it's not ethical and it's not my behavior.

At this stage I don't know everything about crypto and there are lots of rooms that I haven't seen yet and I'm learning everyday here.

We have the same perception which i dont consider also myself upper to someone  belows my rank since i dont   gain knowledge  too much , i do consider also myself as a starter because  until now im still learning into things day by day. Thats why  i cant consider  newbies as fools.

Most of the bitcoin services that we see here in forum are from people that have been here before but want to create a brand new account on their niche.

We understand that there are some limit for them but this is to prevent the spam, but still as long as they have knowledge and power they can't be counted as fools.
That's the most correct statement actually-as long as they have knoweldge they will be considered as someone who's willing to improve the BTC community

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:37:02 AM

Extra fresh!  Grin
hm...

That's the most correct statement actually-as long as they have knoweldge they will be considered as someone who's willing to improve the BTC community

This is correct, not all newbies here in this forum are not  totally newbies which some account are just made  by other veteran users which been  created  for other purposes either for trolling or  either  for scamming other  members here in this forum thats why  it really gives a negative impact on the image of all newbies.

Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:10:27 AM

Depends on the people around you. Most people like to laugh at newbies whenever they make mistakes. It's only a common thing for a newbie to make mistake because, well, they're a newbie. Some people are matured enough to know that fact and instead of laughing at the newbie, he'll just correct the mistake and make the newbie know how to do it correctly.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:28:10 AM

For a long time on this forum, I see people demonizing newbies for anything. From What I see, a new is considered as someone who doesn't 'know anything and is not supposed to say anything. Whatever you do, you will be told that "you are newbie". I ask myself, does it mean that newbies don't have a voice?

I realized some people build up their accounts and sell them when they are on a higher rank. They then start another account of which they will definitely start as a newbie. Can this person also be considered "worthless"?
Newbies will not be considered as fool they want to learn more about crypto currency and it is okay if they gonna ask some question regarding on the topic of bitcoin and if they know about it then they gonna learn more and we started all in newbie and then become a senioir . thats life buddy.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:15:59 PM

Depends on the people around you. Most people like to laugh at newbies whenever they make mistakes. It's only a common thing for a newbie to make mistake because, well, they're a newbie. Some people are matured enough to know that fact and instead of laughing at the newbie, he'll just correct the mistake and make the newbie know how to do it correctly.

Exactly, i have seen a lot of people on this forum who makes fun of a newbie when they ask something which is quite simple, but they should know that if a thing is simple for them it is because they are now old in the industry but the ones who are new would probably ask if they dont know something, we are supposed to help them but not to laugh at them.
Daneric (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:17:20 AM

I agree with you totally. unfortunately, some senior people here take advantage of this perception by creating new accounts. Someone will pretend as if he is a newbie and therefore does not know a lot of things. This happens especially when some creates new accounts to start soliciting for money from the platform.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:31:02 AM

For a long time on this forum, I see people demonizing newbies for anything. From What I see, a new is considered as someone who doesn't 'know anything and is not supposed to say anything. Whatever you do, you will be told that "you are newbie". I ask myself, does it mean that newbies don't have a voice?

I realized some people build up their accounts and sell them when they are on a higher rank. They then start another account of which they will definitely start as a newbie. Can this person also be considered "worthless"?
Because they can't trust newbies where they giving them chance to prove them selves because of newbies are scammer thats why people demonizing newbies and i see lots of member are judging newbies that fast and maybe mee too im going to judge that newbie
dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:32:14 PM

Because they can't trust newbies where they giving them chance to prove them selves because of newbies are scammer thats why people demonizing newbies and i see lots of member are judging newbies that fast and maybe mee too im going to judge that newbie

Not all newbies are scammers since there are  newbies which are created  by other veteran members which  used for scamming  attempts  thats  why  it  gives negative reputation  on  all newbies which those serious  ones are being  included . For me  they are not fools because we are a  newbie way back then.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:57:37 PM

Who says newbies are scammers? Mostly scammers take other higher rank accounts to scam people so that they get more trust from the community because they know that the forum trusts the higher accounts more than newbies, but newbies are just cursed while they have nothing bad in them.
dunfida
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:17:15 PM

Who says newbies are scammers? Mostly scammers take other higher rank accounts to scam people so that they get more trust from the community because they know that the forum trusts the higher accounts more than newbies, but newbies are just cursed while they have nothing bad in them.

Both rank would have disadvantages, some veteran members  use newly created accounts  for  doing foolish things like  trolling and  scamming attempt like visiting website and  others services which too good to be true, and some  newbies does purchase  high rank accounts  for scamming  purposes also.

startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:43:22 PM

Technically a person is a fool when they are a newbie to something, compared to when they are not. But in term of having  a newbie status here, some could just be old members with a new account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: