Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you sick of Monero trollers?
Yes! - 21 (34.4%)
Of course! - 10 (16.4%)
Who wouldn't be? - 7 (11.5%)
It really is harming their coins reputation... - 23 (37.7%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to end the XMR vs DASH battle: Confessions of a Dash Enthusiast  (Read 7391 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:50:20 PM

Ya OP really sounds like your ending it here with your topic.
Well done.. good job !

Want to admit to Trolling and tricking more people into giving you money ?
You can REALLY end it then..

Stinks like Mensa in here open a window.. i am choking on the genius here at 'The Talk  Roll Eyes

And by the way cuntcicles..
Why the fuck is this shit still here and *MY* topics are deleted for "Trolling" ?
OP said he was trolling here and obviously just created a shit load of drama then sucked coins from others.
And his topic is here and mine are gone ?

Just like Risto's forum game i posted proof of that was a paid advertisement (Spam)
I had reported it on day one and it's still here..

STAFF YOUR BAGS ARE SHOWING

Doin' a wonderful job with the whole singling people out double standard bullshit here.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:50:51 PM

2WrongsNotRight why you post this on reddit?

https://np.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/4r9mc9/time_to_end_the_xmr_vs_dash_battle_confessions_of/d4zq4ey

many will miss it there I think.

Congratulation to TheDashGuy. You hurt Dash more than all the trolls in all this years could have ever done.
Nothing justifies a fraud, deception, scam.

It's what those trolls would like to label dash and you just proved them right.

The story Icy posted in the dash Ann thread... you should read it.
Not sure if it helps you personel in any way  but it is a good read and you will like it.

To 2WrongsNotRight count me in. Giving back what TheDashGuy has betrayed is the only sane thing to do.

Quite ironic that the so hard build in coin anonymity is makeing that attempt close to impossible  and we have to stick on trusting people.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:15:27 PM

Is it possible that TheDashGuy is double reverse trolling?  Seems he's done a lot of damage to what little credibility Dash has left
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:27:04 PM

Sure, iCEBREAKER goes off on things, but he's no worse than Spoetnik.

Sorry, but no.

Spoetnik is an institution, Icetroller is a no-life monero fascist.

Please.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:57:17 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 09:10:28 PM by qwizzie

Is it possible that TheDashGuy is double reverse trolling?  Seems he's done a lot of damage to what little credibility Dash has left

And that coming from the guy with zero credibility   Roll Eyes

To OP : i dont know why but i get the feeling that the XMR vs DASH tension will continue for awhile  
Oh well, life will continue .. fortunes will be made and lost .. etc etc
Just a little splash in the pool that is called the Altcoin Discussion forum  

In the mean time i would like all the Monero fanatics out there (you know who you are), to continue posting in your
moderated Dash Nation Civil War thread, the free publicity we are getting from it is priceless.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:31:34 PM

I'm a Dash enthusiast and also hold XMR and respect both projects. I also accept Dash for my businesses.

Only reason I haven't started accepting XMR is there isn't a way for me to do the USD pricing conversion to XMR easily and the lack of an official GUI (which I understand will be completed by year end) so hopefully this will change soon.

As much as I have also experienced XMR trolls, I don't think there's any need for Dash supporters to mud fling back. Doesn't help the cause in anyway.

@DashGuy: If you want to represent Dash and mean well (or any coin for that matter), do it with respect and argue on the facts. XMR's anonymity is solid that is not in dispute and Dash has decided to go for a different approach. I know you mean well and are ardently fervent about Dash (but yet unhappy with Dash's core team at the same time) and think that Dash are stupid for not taking up your suggestions, but things like these serve no purpose other than to

a) Get attention (the bad sort)
b) Make people pissed off.

Tell me, how does this help Dash's cause in gloating over making a swindle? How does 'trolling' the trollers make you any better? I would even say this makes you even worse. This doesn't "teach them a lesson" in anyway but just further builds distrust and hate.

I hope the donations you gathered for DashNation are returned to the original donaters or at least given to Monero as a show of good faith.

To the Monero supporters, I apologize on behalf of DashGuy. He is not representative of a great many of us. I once made a similar comparison of Monero's community (after receiving some nasty messages when I accepted Dash) and was given the response that they are not representative of Monero's community either and hope the same benefit of the doubt can be given to the Dash community. I think even on the reddit post, many Dash enthusiasts are frankly embarrassed (as am I).

So my takeaway from this is that you manipulated the goodwill of several members of the Monero community to make a point about how we're infected with a troll problem?

Then you called us gullible.

I personally would have preferred to have the person you pretended to be in our community.  That guy was really nice and seemed to genuinely want to help us.

If you ever find that guy again, I'd love to have him on our team.  Call me gullible.

Please do take him.

This is a great reply, You sir are an adult in a sea of children. Smiley

Funny I never heard of this DashDouche until his trolling. Children will be children in anything competitive and even though the 2 coins are no longer fulfilling the same goal it seems this crap is never going to end. But at least we in this space don't need TV. Smiley

BTW your not getting many votes, run out of sockpuppets?
Code:
Question: Are you sick of Monero trollers?
Yes! - 11 (25.6%)
Of course! - 8 (18.6%)
Who wouldn't be? - 4 (9.3%)
It really is harming their coins reputation... - 20 (46.5%)
Voting options
Total Voters: 29

Also why are total votes incorrect? Does it allow multiple votes?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:32:17 PM

To OP : i dont know why but i get the feeling that the XMR vs DASH tension will continue for awhile  

In the mean time i would like all the Monero fanatics out there (you know who you are), to continue posting in your
moderated Dash Nation Civil War thread, the free publicity we are getting from it is priceless.

Basically everyone hates Dash. Even Dash supporters hate dash. Even eduffield hates Dash and has to do a pile of drugs before being interviewed about it
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:42:28 PM

Basically everyone hates Dash. Even Dash supporters hate dash. Even eduffield hates Dash and has to do a pile of drugs before being interviewed about it

And there is that anger and hatred towards Dash again, it can not be healthy carrying all that inside of you all the time my son.
I know this cool guy that could maybe help you with that, he goes by the name of Buddha and he has some interesting teachings.

http://www.aboutbuddha.org/  

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:22:15 AM

Sure, iCEBREAKER goes off on things, but he's no worse than Spoetnik.

Sorry, but no.

Spoetnik is an institution, Icetroller is a no-life monero fascist.

Please.

I only ever beg of you all to "Keep it interesting"
It's usually boring & predictable.

I am far less interested in who is right or wrong as just talking.
But when a guy makes ETH and pours a million in FIAT into it
my "talk" is all of a sudden a big problem..

In other words..

Most of what is going on here lies beneath the surface.
It's all pure manipulation and games.
All over money.

Except the one guy here who doesn't care about money but Idealism
..me
Is of course the big bad troll.  Roll Eyes

There are a lot of us who are willing to discuss Crypto with some flexibility
and STILL bag hold their Monero or Gold Coin or Litecoin etc
And others who can not !

What is the spirit of alternative crypto coins from the start ?
Making an ICO for a scheme or something then demanding your either on board with it or a troll ?
Sorry guys you want to chant Free Market but flip out when criticism comes rolling in.
That *IS* what this is all about !
Experimentation !
Not centralized ideas pushed in a vacuum of self-moderated censorship.

You are all hypocrites & full of shit and REALLY only care about YOUR profits.
You will chant Free Market till your blue in the face but an exchange takes your money your on the phone to the cops.

You will all say you respect the right to having an open scene with users opinions respected
until they criticize the coin YOU ARE BAG HOLDING ..then the guy is a Troll of course Roll Eyes

There is Different classes of users here and you all forget that all the time..
There are monsters here among us people.. don't forget it.
Monsters ?
Yeah people who will stop at nothing to profit.
You may not be one of them but i bet you are sitting next to one and don't even know it.

A key issue is kids + gullibility.

Sorry Febo but i think you are a perfect example.
I posted our "private" chat on Monero from IRC and was stunned how you went on the defensive
to the point you started arguing & lying? to prop up Monero.. when you didn't even know what you were talking about !
Like stuff about Risto .. apparently you knew none of what i said and kept asking..
How did you hear that ?
Simple
Risto told me or us publicly.
So why was Febo bending over backwards denying it all ?
He's gullible and a starry eyes little dreamer with bags.

There is a massive amount of foolish young'ins here like that.
And based on some comments Febo said i could tell "they"
has put him in the basement and fed him bullshit like a mushroom.

He has been told what they want him to know.. nothing more.
And he of course WILL NEVER ask questions..

Many of you people online are searching for "a cause".
Like little SJW warriors looking for a flag to take up to go to battle with..
so they can pour on their fanboyism and cheerleading... it's disease across the web !
Same dumb shit here.

Febo told me he is a long term bag holder.. of Monero.
Smart ?
I told him i have never been a "Long Term" bag holder of any coin.

blah blah blah.. AltcoinBagHolderTalk.org ..come join us and cry FUD for bucks $$$ !
..that really does sum it up.

Lastly:
if you all want to read the chat log in full here.. http://pastebin.com/1ZqsLNYP

..All of what i said above is a central issue with this never ending Dash vs Monero drama.

FUD first & ask questions later™
balaks

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:08:59 AM

Can I ask those who think it's OK for a person to essentially commit fraud and theft because of 'trolling' how they can justify it? This person lied and then took advantage of other people's generosity who made donations to him (he had asked for them so he could work on a website, etc to promote coin).

It reflects very poorly on this guy's character and it reflects equally poorly on those who think this behaviour is justified in some way.
bolehvpn

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 11:10:14 AM

Hi all, just to put an end to this story.

A couple of us from the Dash Community have made the refund. If you have donated to theDashGuy, you can approach @fluffypony to arrange the money to be sent to you.

He has also posted on reddit on this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/4rhyxm/psa_the_dash_community_have_refunded_the/

Thank you.

BolehVPN [Offshore, no log VPN|Accepts BTC, DASH and XEM]
balaks

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:14:32 AM

That's great news. Glad to see that most people here are decent people. Guys like that thief do nothing to help promote crypto in general,nevermind whatever coin they happen to support.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:48:18 AM

lol Spoetnik i dont know why you cant act normally as you can on IRC. As i remember our little chit chat we agreed on mainly everything. Only thing we did not was that you are convinced governments will not allow anon crypto. I am convinced they will not be able to do anything about it even if they will not like the idea.  But that was discussed in this forum milion times in last 3 years.

Most infos i get are here from this forum. So yes this might be my basement where i am feed with bullshit like a mushroom.

I will always believe that  one day that that might stop. And people will start post truth here.  Not sure how will get to it. So as I believe that crypto will change the world as we know it. But who knows, maybe that believing come from mushrooms you are feeding me here.

gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:03:41 PM

lol Spoetnik i dont know why you cant act normally as you can on IRC.

I read it and was surprised to see he can talk halfway sane and coherent on irc in contrast to how he posts in this forum.
But a lot people post wired in this forum ... guess those just like to have their unique style!  Grin
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:18:15 AM

A couple of us from the Dash Community have made the refund. If you have donated to theDashGuy, you can approach @fluffypony to arrange the money to be sent to you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/4rhyxm/psa_the_dash_community_have_refunded_the/

Thank you.

Respect, We know there are alot of decent Dash supporters. I would have been one if I hadn't been lied to about the relaunch.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 04:18:49 AM

Thank you.

Thanks for stepping up and making whole those victimized by TheDashGuy's aggressive dishonesty.

But that's not an "end to this story" (although I understand why you wish it was).

TheDashGuy isn't just some random Dash supporter, he's the creator/admin/webmaster of most (or all?) #DashNation sites.

That matters, and IMHO you and the rest of the DashHoles are just glossing over that salient+pertinent fact because it's inconvenient, awkward, and difficult to address without admitting your community leadership has had at least one known/proven/infamous scammer among them THE WHOLE TIME.

Now that you have undeniable proof TDG is an aggressively dishonest grifter, how comfortable do you feel letting him control the browsers of all #DashNation web site visitors?

Isn't it legitimate, given his recent fraud and theft, to assume TDG will use those sites to rip off visitors in any and every way possible?

Things would be different if TDG had refunded the XMR himself, or reimburse you guys for your out of pocket refund expenses, but he has not.

I think that matters, and this story doesn't end until some punitive repercussions are inflicted upon TDG.  He can't just continue blithely running your web sites like nothing ever happened to utterly impugn his motives and establish his malfeasance.

If you disagree, please explain why.

Cheers,

-iB

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
needmoney90

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:28:56 AM

Thank you.

Thanks for stepping up and making whole those victimized by TheDashGuy's aggressive dishonesty.

But that's not an "end to this story" (although I understand why you wish it was).

TheDashGuy isn't just some random Dash supporter, he's the creator/admin/webmaster of most (or all?) #DashNation sites.

That matters, and IMHO you and the rest of the DashHoles are just glossing over that salient+pertinent fact because it's inconvenient, awkward, and difficult to address without admitting your community leadership has had at least one known/proven/infamous scammer among them THE WHOLE TIME.

Now that you have undeniable proof TDG is an aggressively dishonest grifter, how comfortable do you feel letting him control the browsers of all #DashNation web site visitors?

Isn't it legitimate, given his recent fraud and theft, to assume TDG will use those sites to rip off visitors in any and every way possible?

Things would be different if TDG had refunded the XMR himself, or reimburse you guys for your out of pocket refund expenses, but he has not.

I think that matters, and this story doesn't end until some punitive repercussions are inflicted upon TDG.  He can't just continue blithely running your web sites like nothing ever happened to utterly impugn his motives and establish his malfeasance.

Cheers,

-iB

iCEBREAKER, as a person from the Monero camp, I disagree. TDG may have acted rashly, and out of spite/malice, but to say that this implies more malfeasance on his part as the administrator of a number of Dash websites I think is putting him in the entirely wrong light. Regardless of anything else he's done, he's a web developer, and I believe was paid for some of them. Regardless of his personal feelings about Monero, I very highly doubt that he would damage his professional reputation to scam people, just based on this one event.

If you want your posts to be seen in a better light, try not attacking the reputation of others. That only causes more strife. Focus on the technical issues, devolving to character attacks is petty.
TheDashGuy (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 04:43:18 AM

Thank you.

I think that matters, and this story doesn't end until some punitive repercussions are inflicted upon TDG.  He can't just continue blithely running your web sites like nothing ever happened to utterly impugn his motives and establish his malfeasance.

Cheers,

-iB

Suck a fat one.

You brought this on your little troll tribe. I don't give a shit what any one of you cunts thinks about me. All the Dash idiots who talked shit can shove it to. You started this shit way before I got here.

Besides, I'm still holding some XMR, nice prices rises ;]

And to think all I wanted was you cunts to just say uncle, LOL. God what was I thinking, should have just kept the whole stash from the get go and said nothing. Tried teaching you idiots a lesson in what your type of chatting does to people. i hope the entire crypto space shits on you and the whole coin falls apart. You deserve it.

iCEBREAKER, as a person from the Monero camp, I disagree. TDG may have acted rashly, and out of spite/malice, but to say that this implies more malfeasance on his part as the administrator of a number of Dash websites I think is putting him in the entirely wrong light. Regardless of anything else he's done, he's a web developer, and I believe was paid for some of them. Regardless of his personal feelings about Monero, I very highly doubt that he would damage his professional reputation to scam people, just based on this one event.

If you want your posts to be seen in a better light, try not attacking the reputation of others. That only causes more strife. Focus on the technical issues, devolving to character attacks is petty.

I do agree quite a few of you are much smart than this prick icebreaker. Sorry it had to come to this.

Anyone else wanna keep it up. Here's my response to everyone:
http://img.memecdn.com/kiss-my-ass_o_1509067.jpg
needmoney90

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:59:19 AM

Thank you.

I think that matters, and this story doesn't end until some punitive repercussions are inflicted upon TDG.  He can't just continue blithely running your web sites like nothing ever happened to utterly impugn his motives and establish his malfeasance.

Cheers,

-iB

Suck a fat one.

You brought this on your little troll tribe. I don't give a shit what any one of you cunts thinks about me. All the Dash idiots who talked shit can shove it to. You started this shit way before I got here.

And to think all I wanted was you cunts to just say uncle, LOL. God what was I thinking, should have just kept the whole stash from the get go and said nothing. Tried teaching you idiots a lesson in what your type of chatting does to people. i hope the entire crypto space shits on you and the whole coin falls apart. You deserve it.

I do agree quite a few of you are much smart than this prick icebreaker. Sorry it had to come to this.

Keep it classy after I defended you, TDG. I guess people really don't change. Grow up.
TheDashGuy (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:01:09 AM

Thank you.

Cheers,

-iB

Suck a fat one.

Keep it classy after I defended you, TDG. I guess people really don't change. :/

Wasn't aiming it at you.

Was aiming it all the rest of these trolling bastards.

I don't even care anymore, i've got half a mind to leave this shitshow of crypto behind and get back to real life, 40+ hours a week working on Dash and related shit for free has burnt me out.

The whole crypto space is full of scams, trolls, assholes & worse. I play my one fucking joke and the shit show comes to my feet.

Good fucking riddance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: