Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to join Signature Campaign?  (Read 1091 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:11:50 PM

Adding to the comments above, signature campaigns of trading sites are more reliable than those of gambling websites. Gambling websites shut down often and earlier when I was a member of a dice gambling site's campaign, which  lasted for a few months and then I couldn't get into bitmixer/bit-x as slots had been full.

It's better to choose to promote trading sites else you can try getting in primedice campaign where they give bonus rewards for those wearing their signature and avatar.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:43:18 AM

Adding to the comments above, signature campaigns of trading sites are more reliable than those of gambling websites. Gambling websites shut down often and earlier when I was a member of a dice gambling site's campaign, which  lasted for a few months and then I couldn't get into bitmixer/bit-x as slots had been full.

It's better to choose to promote trading sites else you can try getting in primedice campaign where they give bonus rewards for those wearing their signature and avatar.
AFAIK, primedice already stopped their signature campaign a long time ago, and people who wearing their avatar and signature was for their giveaway.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:06:12 AM

i dont think trading sites are better than gambling sites. also if you count you will find that majority of trading sites become scam very soon. gambling sites donot turn into scam that early because they keep getting profits from the losers and this is normal. why would gambling sites shut down if they are getting huge profits everyday ? you can see everyday a new trading site turn out to be a scam but only  in rare cases gambling sites become scam.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:24:58 AM

The bunos rewards for wearing primedice sig and avatar is not always as you can check it they are rarely giving it and mostly they awarded it to those who have more wagered or plated to their site thats why the day you wear those signatures are not worthy since there are sig campaigns that paying weekly and yoy can earn good money with it and thats the reason is it bettwr to wear other signature because surely you cam earn profit with this one Rather than waiting some giveaways

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:57:19 AM

I was not sure where to post this. I'm interested in joining a signature campaign. How do I go about this? I looked around a didn't find much. Thanks in advance
You'll already join in signature campaign why are you asked for?? But therea different way to join signature campaign or other campaign just tha thread they post if how to join.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:26:03 AM

It's a little bit strange that with your hero rank don't know how to join a signature campaign.
You have to apply for the chosen campaign and if accepted you make their signature in your profile, and you follow their rules, and post constructive posts.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:33:39 AM

It's not so hard, just you have to apply for good paying signature campaign and if enrolled put their signature and get paid for your constructive posts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: