Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: U.K. can't stop sanctions against Russia, is it really independent?  (Read 466 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:05:35 AM

Even if the U.K. wanted to restore positive trade relation with Russia, I don't think the U.K. will be able or allowed to do it. As such is the U.K. really independent?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:19:29 AM

Why do you spam about Russia so often? It's almost like you're paid to manipulate public opinion.

Nobody want's to trade with Russia right now so it makes no difference.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 06:22:33 AM

Even if the U.K. wanted to restore positive trade relation with Russia, I don't think the U.K. will be able or allowed to do it. As such is the U.K. really independent?

russia and uks general relationship is rocky at best anyway. I dont think Russia really has anything that britain would be too concerned about trade wise anyway so i dont think it matters. Britain is still allies with europe and america etc so its not like they are going to break off now they are independent and just do whatever they want.

Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:44:35 AM

Why do you spam about Russia so often? It's almost like you're paid to manipulate public opinion.

Clean food backed by life annihilation capabilities... The only way to rock against corrupt westerners working for toxic food inc.

You get paid to shill for the west? At what rate? Amos me an offer by pm ;-)

russia and uks general relationship is rocky at best anyway. I dont think Russia really has anything that britain would be too concerned about trade wise anyway so i dont think it matters. Britain is still allies with europe and america etc so its not like they are going to break off now they are independent and just do whatever they want.

Biggest landmass. Who knows ;-)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 06:58:52 AM

What has Russia got -

- Probably the best weapons
- non-GM and non-toxic food that they are exporting to Asia.
- a currency with the highest gold backing in the world
- an emerging capitalist structure
- a policy of world peace keeping
- lots of oil
- low levels of debt

No, I'm not spamming for Russia, I'm trying to point out that the stronger Britain following Brexit should adopt some of trhe policies.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:59:05 AM

talking to the british man in the street there is almost no animosity towards russia, the sanctions are engineered by the jews and will go away when we get brexit trump and le pen

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
onelove2111

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:14:01 AM

Russia has earned such an attitude to him. This is a fee for its lack of respect for Ukraine.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:29:50 AM

Russia has earned such an attitude to him. This is a fee for its lack of respect for Ukraine.

Ukraine doesn't deserve any respect because even the Ukrainians don't respect each other. Ukraine is an artificial country, and it is doomed to fail. Eastern Ukrainians and the Westerners are not capable of living together.

talking to the british man in the street there is almost no animosity towards russia, the sanctions are engineered by the jews and will go away when we get brexit trump and le pen

That is true. The British public remains overwhelmingly opposed to the anti-Russian sanctions. But then, the United Kingdom is no longer a sovereign nation. It is just a vassal state of the US.

Winter1986

Activity: 234
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:14:04 PM

In Russia in Holguin a whole bunch of Internet trolls who manipulate public opinion. Russia-the enemy, and trading with the enemy impossible !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: