Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a profitable alt coin?  (Read 2854 times)
BigBadBull

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:03:51 PM

A few days ago I have saw LetItRide coin on this forum and bought some coins of them at that time the price of it was 0.000012 BTC , the price was much lower so I invested a few bits in them and today I saw that the price reached to 0.00001945 BTC, with that I am thinking to invest some more coins in that coin. I think you should have to try this with some of your bits.
Well for now it is good to invest but i dont think if this altcoin will be live in long life they are starting to promote this altcoin and they are promoting it via signature campaign in services section.. we will wait for few days we will see the result of the campaign..

You are right, they should have to promote their coin for longer if they want its success for longer, just like Yobit, there are a lot of users on Yobit but they do nt stop their promotion and their advertisement through signature campaigns as they know if they stopped it people will be then less interested in their website and they will crash to nothing.

Yes i see in yobit LIR has good volume now it is almost increased to 2204sats, based on this we can predict it may increase to more in near future definately.

Your right and its already almost at 3k sat. did you buy many?

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:10:30 PM

You're going to have to come up with a mental checklist and then search for a coin that meets all of the qualities you think would make it successful. It won't be easy BTW
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:01:48 PM

A few days ago I have saw LetItRide coin on this forum and bought some coins of them at that time the price of it was 0.000012 BTC , the price was much lower so I invested a few bits in them and today I saw that the price reached to 0.00001945 BTC, with that I am thinking to invest some more coins in that coin. I think you should have to try this with some of your bits.
Well for now it is good to invest but i dont think if this altcoin will be live in long life they are starting to promote this altcoin and they are promoting it via signature campaign in services section.. we will wait for few days we will see the result of the campaign..

You are right, they should have to promote their coin for longer if they want its success for longer, just like Yobit, there are a lot of users on Yobit but they do nt stop their promotion and their advertisement through signature campaigns as they know if they stopped it people will be then less interested in their website and they will crash to nothing.

Yes i see in yobit LIR has good volume now it is almost increased to 2204sats, based on this we can predict it may increase to more in near future definately.

Yeah, LIR is now running on the path of success and it is hope that this coin with the support of developers and with the support of its campaign members will increase much higher in the near future.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:26:13 AM

Yeah, LIR is now running on the path of success and it is hope that this coin with the support of developers and with the support of its campaign members will increase much higher in the near future.
Lir is in good price we see that this forum os so helpful if you want to promote altcoin, and  dont forget xaurum that coin I think had a potential too. And the good support of developer I'm looking forward to see what  will the price will go through after the rebirth of it.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:42:18 AM

Lir is in good price we see that this forum os so helpful if you want to promote altcoin, and  dont forget xaurum that coin I think had a potential too. And the good support of developer I'm looking forward to see what  will the price will go through after the rebirth of it.

I would love to see the rally of LIR  really and its is possoble for that coin to reach at 5k since the upwards for that coins is really stable and i see that their devs are having a nice project on the making their so thats why i dont really doubt that LIR would pump for more and also you can look up to CJ coins also as you can see to any exchangers the price ul for this coin are surely profitable upwards thats why i really monitor this coin so i can earn more for its uptrend.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:00:07 PM

this is one of the most important questions that needs answering and also the hardest one to find an answer to.

from my experience so far i can say you have to look at some aspects of the altcoin.
the most important one is the developer. because if the developer is a scammer that coin is not worth at all and will never grow. but if he is a dedicated person to his own project and is always improving it then the coin can grow and be worth a lot more over time.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:15:59 PM

The best altcoin now a days is LIR , look at its price chart , it is steadily increasing , if you want to invest , buy it from yobit now , because the price will rise up soon when Poloneix add it , this coin is related to a dice platform which accept LIR and Bitcoin , and the LIR dev team is very effective .

LIR is a best suggestion, I also have invested in this coin and i am very happy with my this investment, I hope it will rise more and will reach to a value that I will millionaire with this coin.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:09:32 AM

Find an ICO that sells in rounds. You can more than easily flip then in between rounds, you can triple your investment!

I went from 0.04 to 0.12 in a matter of days!

LIR is a promising altcoin for long term investing.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: