Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRM] Verium PoWT | CPU mining | scrypt² | Scaling | New Roadmap Released  (Read 249874 times)
goldsilk

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:29:41 AM

any update about bounty VRM? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hulahoof

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:32:21 AM

Pool:

Thank you for testing the pool. We are over 500% of estimated shares finding a block. I suggest you move your miners back to your wallets if we don't find a block in the next few hours, might be waste of cpu power right now.
I will have a look on the logfiles and the shares that got submitted, maybe i can find the reason why we didn't find a block yet.
I applied 0% pool fee, fixed on the accounts, on all registered miners.

The pool will get checked by me again in 2-3h and i will post here again. If we didn't find a block please move your miners, i don't want you to burn your powers Smiley

Nice too see, that VRM is on bittrex, price is much higher than i thought it would be

I don't know if you went with unomp but did you set up blocknotify or similar?

https://github.com/UNOMP/unified-node-open-mining-portal/blob/master/README.md#optional-recommended-setting-up-blocknotify

Sorry if silly question  Grin

Edit: I had another read over it and it doesn't do what I thought just alternate way to read new blocks I think
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:30:50 AM

There are no stupid questions Smiley
I checked the pools wallet and I can confirmed didn't find a block yet.
Seems like the settings are not correct. I will keep my miner there and try to have a look on stratum this evening.
I am useing combination of mpos for front end and unomp proxy.
We have many many shares in the sql database so the shares are getting collected correctly.
If you want to find blocks i suggest you move your miners back to your wallets until i figured out why we didn't find a block.
Maybe it is just very very bad luck.
Anthbs

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:39:01 AM

Seems like the settings are not correct. I will keep my miner there and try to have a look on stratum this evening.
We have many many shares in the sql database so the shares are getting collected correctly.
If you want to find blocks i suggest you move your miners back to your wallets until i figured out why we didn't find a block.

I've had a Coinium pool running for last 2 days with no luck  Sad
Same issue as you valid shares but no blocks found even tried removing the difficulty check at the pool level but still didn't find any.
Setup a UNOMP pool 1hour ago shares are submitting so will leave it for a bit but guessing ill have the same issue again.

Just been watching the difficulty of my submit's compared to the block difficulty and it looks within range that it could get one.

Only time will tell Smiley
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 08:52:21 AM

Same issue as you valid shares but no blocks found even tried removing the difficulty check at the pool level but still didn't find any.
Setup a UNOMP pool 1hour ago shares are submitting so will leave it for a bit but guessing ill have the same issue again.

Just been watching the difficulty of my submit's compared to the block difficulty and it looks within range that it could get one.

Testnet.... guys.. Use testnet.. it's not so hard and you'll find lots of blocks instantly

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
testbug

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:00:28 AM

Testnet.... guys.. Use testnet.. it's not so hard and you'll find lots of blocks instantly

Wasn't the testnet removed? I thought it got removed after VRM testphase was over.

I have found a mistake on the stratum and i fixed it. Restarting the proxy now, your miners should all reconnect after 30s disconnct time.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 09:02:30 AM

Wasn't the testnet removed? I thought it got removed after VRM testphase was over.

I have found a mistake on the stratum and i fixed it. Restarting the proxy now, your miners should all reconnect after 30s disconnct time.

You can easily create your own, private testnet by calculating a new genesis block and recompiling the daemon with that, I did it the same way

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:04:07 AM

Hope it work. I am getting a lot better hashrate on the standalone miner but I can get it to work for solo mining. Guess it doesnt support getwork.

xxx3

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:06:05 AM

@Kazadar are you dev VRM and VRC?
Kazadar

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:07:27 AM

@Kazadar are you dev VRM and VRC?
No I am just enjoy mining and this coin seems like a good candidate.

DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:09:43 AM

You can easily create your own, private testnet by calculating a new genesis block and recompiling the daemon with that, I did it the same way

Can you start a pool oc ?
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:46:42 AM

I sent coins to bittrex but the transaction offline.how to understand this?coins not listed on the stock exchange.
testbug

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:50:55 AM

I sent coins to bittrex but the transaction offline.how to understand this?coins not listed on the stock exchange.

When did you send the coins? Just a few minutes ago? The transaction musst first get picked up by a miner and inserted into the blockchain.
You are sure, that you used the correct receiver address?
tamara163
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:55:44 AM

When did you send the coins? Just a few minutes ago? The transaction musst first get picked up by a miner and inserted into the blockchain.
You are sure, that you used the correct receiver address?
I sent coins 15 minutes ago.the recipient address is correct.it's okay now I have two confirmation. just scared .
darval

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:39:59 AM

Hope it work. I am getting a lot better hashrate on the standalone miner but I can get it to work for solo mining. Guess it doesnt support getwork.
I have been solo mining since the coin launched, using cpuminer and my wallet on linux.  So it works.  It also works with a windows cpuminer client pointing at my wallet on linux so I assume it is just a setup issue.

Feel free to PM me and I can see if I can help figure out why it isn't working for you.

BTC Kano Pool ❱❱ Looking for Profitable Bitcoin Mining? ❱❱ Join Kano Pool!
0.9% feePPLNSBest Support ✓  kano.is
Tip Jar: 1Darva1PUnXre7hySVBFCHzhCYQMVLEbRq
tamara163
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:53:47 AM

why no one wants to give a url?who can I contact?
Kazadar

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:56:26 AM

I have been solo mining since the coin launched, using cpuminer and my wallet on linux.  So it works.  It also works with a windows cpuminer client pointing at my wallet on linux so I assume it is just a setup issue.

Feel free to PM me and I can see if I can help figure out why it isn't working for you.
Thanks but the miner only supports stratum so solomining with it would be a bit more difficult. I might try to see if I can set up a stratum proxy when I get home.

I havent tested OCminer so I am not sure how the hashrate compares.

why no one wants to give a url?who can I contact?
Testbug is hosting the pool. PM him.
Its still in testing phase so you may not find anything.

tamara163
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:00:26 AM

and who's the boss?I do not understand!!!!
tamara163
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:07:08 AM

Grin Grin ;greedy you all!!! Angry
Kazadar

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:13:58 AM

and who's the boss?I do not understand!!!!
Who are you asking for?

effectsToCause is the dev for the coin.

testbug is the owner of the pool.

Send them a PM if you need to contact them about something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: