Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Falling under 300 again  (Read 17724 times)
Zitdadast

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:21:48 PM

This is a digital currency any thing can happen well i believe that btc is not going to be below 500$ till the end of this year, and i think its a bad idea to buy bitcoins once the price drop below $500  the best idea is to buy btc one the price drop below $300.

I do not think the bitcoin price will go to $300 ever gain. The price just tested the $500 and it did not break it.

Not sure where you get your information from, but the price didn't test $500 at all.

Bitfinex's lowest price level : $555
Bitstamp's lowest price level : $540
BTC-E's lowest price level : $522
well i guess he just wanted to say that bitcoin went down to 520 dollars and up and didnt go lower

i think the price will never fall down to 300 dollars again because the price has a lot of potential to grow right now

We will not see that low price in next couple of months, as halving will allow bitcoin to to more higher but may be it may fall dramatically after the halving, but $300 seems to be impossible now.

I think we have seen the lowest price already. That was $530. The price will be above $600 in the next few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:26:54 AM

This is a digital currency any thing can happen well i believe that btc is not going to be below 500$ till the end of this year, and i think its a bad idea to buy bitcoins once the price drop below $500  the best idea is to buy btc one the price drop below $300.

I do not think the bitcoin price will go to $300 ever gain. The price just tested the $500 and it did not break it.

Not sure where you get your information from, but the price didn't test $500 at all.

well i guess he just wanted to say that bitcoin went down to 520 dollars and up and didnt go lower

i think the price will never fall down to 300 dollars again because the price has a lot of potential to grow right now

We will not see that low price in next couple of months, as halving will allow bitcoin to to more higher but may be it may fall dramatically after the halving, but $300 seems to be impossible now.

I think we have seen the lowest price already. That was $530. The price will be above $600 in the next few months.
Yeah I do not believe that the Bitcoin is ever to go below $300 again, for that to happen the price has really to drop allot.
The value of the Bitcoin is going up and sometimes goes down but in the long run it always be higher.
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:56:34 PM

Yeah I do not believe that the Bitcoin is ever to go below $300 again, for that to happen the price has really to drop allot.
The value of the Bitcoin is going up and sometimes goes down but in the long run it always be higher.

So far, the price is higher in the long term if you exclude the >700 price in later 2013, that was a big bubble.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:59:03 PM

Yeah and I don't think that we will see the lower price of $300 again as price is above $600 now so we  can expect higher price in coming days and it won't go below $500 in future.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:20:34 AM

Yeah and I don't think that we will see the lower price of $300 again as price is above $600 now so we  can expect higher price in coming days and it won't go below $500 in future.
bitcoin supporters believe that bitcoin will end the year valued at more than $1k. so the price wont go back to least $300 again.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:22:36 AM

The bitcoin price wont go lower than 300 for sure i dont think you know what you are saying how do you think the bitcoin will fall
to that low. The only thing that could happen is go back to 500 in the hope he will rise again off course after the drop.
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:02:04 PM

The bitcoin price wont go lower than 300 for sure i dont think you know what you are saying how do you think the bitcoin will fall
to that low. The only thing that could happen is go back to 500 in the hope he will rise again off course after the drop.

I agree with this. Even if the price goes back to $500, it will be a very brief period, the price will rise quickly.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:33:00 PM

Sad days again in bitcoin land... full bear mode enabled.
We will be dropping under 300 within te next 12 hours.

i think that you talk nonsense things as price now is 650$ and it's not even planning to fall down, actually price even rises up now,slowly, but it still does so it is nice

and if price from 650$ would fall to 300$ in 24 hours, it would be end of bitcoins as price would fall even more, maybe to even 1$ only for bitcoin, then bitcoins would die

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:45:39 PM

maybe this time so many people are waiting for the price of bitcoin be $ 300 more, but I guess that's not going to happen, or maybe it will not happen in the near future, and I think it will require patience very high
RoseMann

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:30:06 PM

i think that you talk nonsense things as price now is 650$ and it's not even planning to fall down, actually price even rises up now,slowly, but it still does so it is nice

and if price from 650$ would fall to 300$ in 24 hours, it would be end of bitcoins as price would fall even more, maybe to even 1$ only for bitcoin, then bitcoins would die

I think that guy does not talk reasonably about the bitcoin price. It was proved that price did not drop below $300.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:09:12 PM

I think that guy does not talk reasonably about the bitcoin price. It was proved that price did not drop below $300.

I am not sure how it was proven, because it was not. But I am sure it will not happen before the halving. And with brexit it may even not happen this year.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:14:43 PM

I am not sure how it was proven, because it was not. But I am sure it will not happen before the halving. And with brexit it may even not happen this year.

and I am saying that this value was the past of bitcoin and in the future we will never see bitcoin at this value, now more and more people are going to involve in bitcoin and with that the value is increasing more faster.
RoseMann

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:54:47 PM

and I am saying that this value was the past of bitcoin and in the future we will never see bitcoin at this value, now more and more people are going to involve in bitcoin and with that the value is increasing more faster.

The bitcoin price will increase with the number of total users. So we have to work hard to promote bitcoin.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:33:47 PM

The bitcoin price will increase with the number of total users. So we have to work hard to promote bitcoin.

Not just users, but their investments.
What will it change for bitcoins if only users are increased, but it will make a difference when they decide to invest in bitcoins, it will help increase demand and so increase in price.
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:09:52 PM

Not just users, but their investments.
What will it change for bitcoins if only users are increased, but it will make a difference when they decide to invest in bitcoins, it will help increase demand and so increase in price.

The purpose of the investor might sell the bitcoin eventually, but they might hold in between, that will raise the price.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:05:50 PM

couple months? you really think that the price is going to fall a lot? i doubt that, there will be a lot of events that are going to push the price up reasonably

in my opinion during the upcoming months we might even reach a new all time high that would allow all the investors to gain a lot of money really fast though thats just my guess
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:10:33 PM

in my opinion during the upcoming months we might even reach a new all time high that would allow all the investors to gain a lot of money really fast though thats just my guess

New all time high will not be reached late this year unless the 2MB block size in implemented by that time.
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:36:26 PM

New all time high will not be reached late this year unless the 2MB block size in implemented by that time.

2MB block size will increase the user experience quite a lot. I think it will help the adoption and increase the price.
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

2MB block size will increase the user experience quite a lot. I think it will help the adoption and increase the price.

I think so. I would like the core developers to implement the 2MB as soon as it is verified to be working properly.
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:11:21 AM

I think so. I would like the core developers to implement the 2MB as soon as it is verified to be working properly.

I am not sure they will do that. It is not to the best interest of the Block Stream, which controls the Core team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: