Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Lender for 0.05 BTC with 20% interest repayable in 10 days  (Read 1390 times)
cryptohustla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Look at the brighter Side

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 04:28:10 AM

Bitcointalk Username: bitsurfer2014
Amount of BTC needed: 0.05 BTC
Reason: Day trading cryptocurrency
Repayment Amount: 0.06 BTC
Repayment Date: July 17, 2016
Bitcoin Address:  17ZiHLqZkMLzLmw7otX7GEMudCe3aJi2wK
Collateral (if any): none
I will approve this loan under the following terms:

Loan Amount:  0.05
Interest Charged:  0.01
Payback:  0.06
Payback Date:  7/17/2016
Collateral:  This Member Account
BTC address: 17ZiHLqZkMLzLmw7otX7GEMudCe3aJi2wK

Loan late payment will be .001 per day for a period of up to 5 days.  In the event that this loan is not repaid with in the 5 days, your collateral will be used to cover the account balance.

If you agree, please send over our collateral information through PM and your loan will be funded.
All repayment must be made to this BTC address only:  1PJ5avuK6KDMPobJYCLhtrt3p7n128HmaH

You may also go to my loan thread to see other loans I have provided for and am holding collateral, including one Hero Member account I am holding in escrow.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1480336.0
willing to match these terms with only .058 repay and the escrow i posted before
@kingofswing if you are still in a hunt for a cheap senior member account this might be your chance of getting one but if borrower defaults account will be tagged with "defaulted a loan" and account stats is not really that good if you check closely. Not worth it.
I ak not anymore in hunt of an account. At this point I wsnt to build some rep as a lender. Just a quick question- is a defaulted loanaccount given neg trust by DT member or simply masrked defaulted but stays nuetrall

i'd like to know this aswell

Getline.in - "Bitcoin Loans. From one person to another"
Getline.in Community Manager - My service is for the Filipino people.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: