Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: your $35.00 BTC for my $40.00 PayPal  (Read 803 times)
red123 (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:33:31 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 08:22:30 PM by red123

Need a small amount from an older, trusted member please. $75.00 worth of BTC for $85.00 PayPal friends and family payment.

EDIT: $35 worth according to preev for $40.00 PayPal.

Newer members are fine but must go first.

Someone please help an older member out, thanks guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:53:12 AM

I'm in need of $5 USD paypal. If it is alright, I can pay you $5 worth of BTC for the amount.

Tell me if that is possible, cheers.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:52:20 AM

I could do this for you but I haven't any trust points so you might not want to do this with me.
Never the less. Let me know if you do  Wink
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:29:23 PM

I want to take you up on your offer if you are still wanting to complete this.
Let me know in a pm please.
Thank you.

Mixan

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
red123 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:33:23 PM

Still need this.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:56:46 PM

Still need this.
Message me with how much bitcoin you are expecting at that time.
I will see if I will have enough to sent to you when you get back to me.
Thanks.
red123 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:59:12 AM

Ugh come on fellas. Everyone messages but no one goes through. This is a quick deal and easy profit from an older member.
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:12:52 AM

I could probably take half. For $40 if that helps?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:53:04 AM

Ugh come on fellas. Everyone messages but no one goes through. This is a quick deal and easy profit from an older member.

Hahah Cheesy yeah. I think its because they dont have that security to transact with you(sorry to say but its true). It is very questionable why you would like an exchange with that high difference between your money and the price that you want to exchange. Maybe you can state your reason or maybe hire some escrow that will organize your transaction. Or maybe what you can do is that deposit those money into your BTC wallet and change it in a trading site. That would be better. Or if your intention is to scam others. I think you should stop it bro Smiley
red123 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:51:31 PM

Hahah Cheesy yeah. I think its because they dont have that security to transact with you(sorry to say but its true). It is very questionable why you would like an exchange with that high difference between your money and the price that you want to exchange. Maybe you can state your reason or maybe hire some escrow that will organize your transaction. Or maybe what you can do is that deposit those money into your BTC wallet and change it in a trading site. That would be better. Or if your intention is to scam others. I think you should stop it bro Smiley

10$ is a high difference?

I simply offer an incentive, but I hardly consider that a high difference. Escrow doesn't really do anything for paypal...you must be new. Intention to scam others for 75$, no less? Your post makes no sense, sorry.

I've been here for over four years when BTC was a few bucks each, you have not even been here a year. Seriously.
red123 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:20:55 PM

I could probably take half. For $40 if that helps?

Did this deal.

Now just looking for $35.00 btc for $40.00 PP.
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:27:13 PM

Just confirming did the deal for half with red123, quick, smooth deal. Thanks.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:38:33 AM

I can sell you $35 BTC, I PM'd you.
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:21:34 AM

Still need BTC sir?
I have some and can sell for your paypal
jh0w4n1z

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:11:52 AM

i am looking for paypal at this moment for BTC

let me know if you still need it
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:01:53 PM

I simply offer an incentive, but I hardly consider that a high difference. Escrow doesn't really do anything for paypal...you must be new. Intention to scam others for 75$, no less? Your post makes no sense, sorry.

I've been here for over four years when BTC was a few bucks each, you have not even been here a year. Seriously.

Can you sign a message from an old address to confirm that you're the original owner of this account? I may be interested assuming you can. There are a lot of account sales going on.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:19:09 PM

Can you sign a message from an old address to confirm that you're the original owner of this account? I may be interested assuming you can. There are a lot of account sales going on.
This was completed by me so OP does not have any further to sell I am guessing.
He should locked this thread since yesterday when we exchanged for that $40 of paypal already.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: