Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2 btc  (Read 1173 times)
stolee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:20:26 AM

I need a quick $2 btc loan. If you're going to comment and ask me about shit, please don't as I'm already in a bad mood.

I'll pay back $3.50 within 2 weeks back to your address or whichever one you specify.

Thank you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:35:34 AM

I would accept your loan offer if you can provide some collateral like an account with a staked message.
we can use escrow so I have a minimum risk of getting scammed because this will be my first time ever giving a loan to someone and if you haven't offered any collateral then surely you will not repay but just run off.

stolee (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:12:36 AM

I would accept your loan offer if you can provide some collateral like an account with a staked message.
we can use escrow so I have a minimum risk of getting scammed because this will be my first time ever giving a loan to someone and if you haven't offered any collateral then surely you will not repay but just run off.

I don't have an account to use as collateral. If I did, why the hell wouldn't I just join a signature campaign?
And it's $2.00, what do you think I am? A thief? I know what being scammed feels like, I lost 13 BTC just because I joined this forum.
If you don't trust me I understand, but it's just for someone who wants to loan me $2 and trusts me enough to believe that I will pay them back because I will. Why would I scam $2 when I could "scam" $150 by selling a bunch of other things?
still need this loan
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:24:17 AM

I don't have an account to use as collateral. If I did, why the hell wouldn't I just join a signature campaign?
And it's $2.00, what do you think I am? A thief? I know what being scammed feels like, I lost 13 BTC just because I joined this forum.
If you don't trust me I understand, but it's just for someone who wants to loan me $2 and trusts me enough to believe that I will pay them back because I will. Why would I scam $2 when I could "scam" $150 by selling a bunch of other things?
still need this loan

That is what always scammer said, even it only few cent scammer will take it
Do you know rules "No collateral No loan"? Good luck find people who will fall in this
stolee (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:27:43 AM

still need this loan

Do you know rules "No collateral No loan"? Good luck find people who will fall in this

Right, keep posting for a cent or two. You don't know me so don't accuse me of shit.
Thanks, still looking. My morals are worth more than your fucking $2
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:39:23 AM

I think that using this kind of language is not getting you even near your purpose... Undecided

What is the purpose of your Loan? Its true, 2$ its "nothing" but you will have to now that in crypto world everything counts, even pennies...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stolee (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:41:45 AM

I think that using this kind of language is not getting you even near your purpose... Undecided

What is the purpose of your Loan? Its true, 2$ its "nothing" but you will have to now that in crypto world everything counts, even pennies...

I try not to use that type of language but sometimes users like him who spam for $0.00001 from Yobit annoy me beyond a line.

$2 is for a subscription for a site I'm in need of.
BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

still need this loan

Right, keep posting for a cent or two. You don't know me so don't accuse me of shit.

scammers even scammed 1satoshi here so unless you have good trust ratings i guess no one will lend you $2 (even that small amount). maybe ask your friends to give you that amount, that won't hurt them i guess

stolee (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:46:04 AM

still need this loan

scammers even scammed 1satoshi here so unless you have good trust ratings i guess no one will lend you $2 (even that small amount). maybe ask your friends to give you that amount, that won't hurt them i guess

Yeah because my friends know about Bitcoin.
Look, if someone wants $3.50 then you can fund this loan.
if not, please leave.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:49:22 AM

I'm just interested why have you posted 3 separate threads to get $2? Is this subscription an ongoing thing or?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499553.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499613.msg15088626#msg15088626
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499502.msg15087530#msg15087530

I try not to use that type of language but sometimes users like him who spam for $0.00001 from Yobit annoy me beyond a line.

Check out your own post history, man. First page is filled with "f***" "Bull****" "D*ckRiding" and so on...

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
stolee (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:54:10 AM

I'm just interested why have you posted 3 separate threads to get $2? Is this subscription an ongoing thing or?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499553.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499613.msg15088626#msg15088626
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499502.msg15087530#msg15087530

Check out your own post history, man. First page is filled with "f***" "Bull****" "D*ckRiding" and so on...

Words are words. I get it.

The subscription is 24 hours and I usually try to get money my self but sometimes I'm left with nothing so I need to ask for a loan and pay it back.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 11:01:50 AM

Which site are you needing a 24 hour subscription for that costs $2?
KingofSwing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:05:39 AM

hey i will acept your loan if account held as collateral and 3 days to repay 3.5 in bitcoin
mishra1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:08:50 AM

I never saw anyone asking for a loan and with this type of language.You want help from other so you have to be polite.If u can repay this loan then why dont you use this account as collateral..
stolee (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:15:04 AM

I never saw anyone asking for a loan and with this type of language.You want help from other so you have to be polite.If u can repay this loan then why dont you use this account as collateral..

Because so far the people who want to fund it want my account as collateral & they're less trusted than me. Escrow is way too much of an overkill for $2 to hold my account.
KingofSwing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:17:57 AM

Because so far the people who want to fund it want my account as collateral & they're less trusted than me. Escrow is way too much of an overkill for $2 to hold my account.
ive held accounts more trusted then yours in  loan before. just look at my trust might have a few neg ones but i dont lon scam
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 11:21:19 AM

I'll fill your loan as long as you answer my previous question truthfully.
stolee (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:22:04 AM

@CryptoDatabase
I need it for a LeakedSource 1 day subscription.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 11:25:03 AM

Well the people that you think is less trsted than you in this forum have the money that you need to pay for your $2 subription but you talk to them them like shit, remember that you are the one who is in need not them. Better to ask a relative to lend you $2 than ask around here with that attitude.
stolee (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:26:42 AM

Well the people that you think is less trsted than you in this forum have the money that you need to pay for your $2 subription but you talk to them them like shit, remember that you are the one who is in need not them. Better to ask a relative to lend you $2 than ask around here with that attitude.

Would you trust that guy with your account? I have the right to be protective. I lost 13 BTC because cocky people were complaining in the gambling section that I was lying about my gambling luck and got me to deposit. I deposited, someone stole it. I won't trust anyone that easily.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: