Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New BTC Fund and GBBG BTC Venture  (Read 18308 times)
blockbet.net

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Admin at blockbet.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 05:37:32 PM

I was tricked to a ponzi presentation a couple of years ago, and what I learned was that people pretty much believe what they want to believe, and no amount of reasoning or evidence will make them change their beliefs. Good luck.

Bitcoin Sports Betting online at www.blockbet.net, featuring NBA, NHL, UFC, football (soccer) and international competitions. Fast payouts directly to your wallet, great win odds, no need to register or deposit. Bet in just a few clicks now!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 06:51:16 PM

Participation in the GBBG Bitcoin Fund carries a high degree of risk which may result in participants losing all or part of their invested bitcoins. Please keep in mind that the fund’s past performance, including the performance of its share price, does not guarantee future results.
WE ARE NOT BROKERS and WE DO NOT HAVE FINANCE/MARKET-RELATED LICENSES

Also: no contact information / business details … hidden WHOIS record …  if anyone actually invests Bitcoins in this: good luck!  Roll Eyes

globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 08:31:35 PM

@ blockbet.net, thank you.  But I am not sure if you are comparing GBBG organisation or BitFounder's fund to a Ponzi Scheme.  There are many schemes on the net, but if you do not give up and stay online long enough, you learn to distinguish between a scheme and a legitimate opportunity, between the seed and the weed.  

If someone here likes to comment that GBBG is a ponzi, please first read the ponzi definition, then read our detailed compensation plan, then try to find any similarity between those two and then comment.  Do not look at the picture of the bonus matrix and make your assumptions about pyramid.

@chmod755, of course there is not any information.  This organization is 100% anonymous. You are using bitcoins, are you, all transactions in bitcoins are safe and anonymous, same all dealings inside GBBG, can't you make the connection lol?  

In Members Area, we have Q&A section, please read if that makes any sense for you:

Who is behind this?

Who is GBBG?

GBBG is an autonomous and anonymous network of members. The organization NEVER asks any personal information from any member. Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for any person to know or disclose any other member’s information.

The GBBG software will be 100% cloud based through a peer-to-peer structure. Every computer or device used by a member serves as a ‘host’ or a central ‘processor’. No one person or limited group of persons can control, manipulate, or affect GBBG because the management, processing, storage and retrieval of all files is conducted by the collective organization of member computers and devices.

Who is behind this? You are, as a member your computer is just as responsible for building, managing, and hosting this network as any other GBBG member’s computer.

Who is GBBG? You are. If you are a member, you are GBBG.

The GBBG software is projected to be highly disruptive to major corporations and industries. Most of the core developers have spent their careers developing software for MAJOR corporation and as such their identities must remain 100% private. The core development team works together and communicates anonymously.

What do you mean GBBG is anonymous?

How can an entire organization remain anonymous?

Each GBBG member is issued a secret membership identification number. This is the ONLY identification detail known by the software about any member. GBBG members will use their membership identification number to access the network and use the FREE technology. At no time will GBBG members have to disclose any information. Therefore, the membership of GBBG is 100% anonymous.

Your secret identification number is a unique bitcoin payment address issued by GBBG to each member during the application process. Membership data is never stored in one location. It is impossible for any organization or person (including any government) to compile the GBBG membership information.It is impossible to learn member information because the ONLY identifiable piece of information is a completely anonymous bitcoin address.

GBBG membership is 100% anonymous. ONLY YOU know you that you are a member, and ONLY YOU have access to your identification number. It is YOUR choice to disclose your personal information to others. Disclosure of your details (including your ID number) still does NOT enable the decoding or extracting of any information from the GBBG platform.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 01:32:09 AM

@ghdp, I am sorry, but I am afraid you are more opaque...  With your first comment you had a different picture, now is just a drawing...  And by dealings, I just meant all transactions and alike, everything what we do in and through GBBG is 100% anonymous. 

Now we do not do much, but in the future, when their software gets released, all our online surfing and dealings will be 100% private! 

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 06:33:31 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2013, 06:54:17 PM by globalvillage

Cool, very cool, we can see the improvements daily!

They have started a blog: http://www.bitbillions.com/blog/,
and they write there about the GBBG Bitcoin Fund and its future placements,
so in spite of full privacy and anonymity,
there is a place for transparency in dealings too.  I really, really like that!

If someone's here is a little interested, please click here:
http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/
and play there with your mouse.  
Point your mouse to the various points on the charts, it will give you the precise numbers.

Now, there is not much, but imagine this chart on April 1, after the trading started,
we will have there the exact live stats!!!

So if someone would prefer not to hold their shares for long term growth
but keep on buying and selling them for a quick growth and return, that chart will be indispensable.

There would not be any fee to sell shares, but after April 1, there would be a 2% fee to buy them,
so yep, this is an excellent time to grab some for the introductory price  of 0.25 BTC per Share (through April 1st, 2013)
and without that 2% fee.

There  is not any affiliate opportunity inside the Bitcoin Fund,
the affiliate opportunity is for the main BitBillions program registration,
and you can't register without the ref link, and you can't participate in the fund without being GBBG member.  

But that fund is available to free applicants too,
so you do not need to worry about any donations, any affiliate structure, etc,
just register and give a try to this fund.
You will be very glad you did!

If you do not have any friends or contacts inside GBBG, I of course appreciate if you register from my link:

http://www.bitbillions.com?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

Again, I would NOT earn anything from your share purchases or any future share gains,
but I believe that after your successful experience, sooner or later you will become GBBG organization full member :-)

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 06:52:45 PM

I forgot to mention something. 
I heard many very positive comments about our Bitcoin News Page:
http://www.bitbillions.com/bitcoin-news/

Even some not GBBG members have told me that they will surely use this page and recommend it for new and potential  BTC users.

You find there best videos, best blogs and articles about BTC, all accessible from the same page.
Give us a chance, will you?

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:37:25 PM

Moderators, please help me out.  I did not mean to move this topic to Bitcoin Discussion, I meant to move to Project Developments. 
I read today through project developments posts, and thought that my thread belongs more there than in Marketplace-Gambling. 
GBBG and specifically GBBG BTC Fund, is not any game, pyramid, etc, it is a major new project and placing it in gambling, gives to it a bad name right from the start.... 

Maybe we can start a poll and see what majority of members think...  I am more then open to opinions of other people, I am against denigrating this post by several single forum members.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:43:36 PM

Even some not GBBG members have told me that they will surely use this page and recommend it for new and potential  BTC users.

You find there best videos, best blogs and articles about BTC, all accessible from the same page.

Weren't you going to disappear until April 1?

If you're going to keep spamming the forum with this shit, people are going to end up asking theymos to remove all posts related to GBBG/BitBillions.  Affiliate marketing programmes are pretty unwelcome around here at the best of times.  They're even less welcome when those promoting them keep spamming about them at every opportunity.

Go chase the Zeek Rewards refugees.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:54:34 PM

Good try, First of all, I was NOT a Zeek member and cautioned everyone against it...

Secondly, GBBG BTC Fund, does NOT have any affiliate element in it except the main GBBG registration.

And finally, I noticed that my thread has many more readers then you and few of your good buddies, so I feel obliged inform the other readers about new developments such us blog, new charts, new placements etc

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 10:20:15 PM

Even some not GBBG members have told me that they will surely use this page and recommend it for new and potential  BTC users.

Weren't you going to disappear until April 1?

If you're going to keep spamming the forum with this shit, people are going to end up asking theymos to remove all posts related to GBBG/BitBillions.  Affiliate marketing programmes are pretty unwelcome around here at the best of times.  They're even less welcome when those promoting them keep spamming about them at every opportunity.

Go chase the Zeek Rewards refugees.

STOP THAT SPAMMING NONSENSE!!!  I AM WRITING ABOUT IT ONLY IN ONE, STARTED BY ME THREAD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:41:11 PM

http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/

Look, those shares are already worth more then we pay for them, even before the start, amazing...
Such a good opportunity to rise your BTC could not happen again....

Also, if you were kind of debating if it is worth to get the founder position with GBBG organization, maybe it would help you to decide if you knew that now you can get it half cheaper:

RAPID REFERRAL SPECIAL OFFER
Expires April 1st, 2013

Bitcoins are rising in value very quickly. When GBBG launched bitbillions.com the value of a bitcoin was around $30.00 USD. Today it is over $85.00 USD. We thought we would help our members to attract Founder referrals by offering an extremely limited SPECIAL OFFER.

From now until April 1st, 2013, we will grant complimentary Founder Member positions to ANYONE who donates 0.50 BTC (or equivalent value)!!!
This incredible opportunity is only available until April 1st, 2013

chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 07:30:11 PM

@chmod755, of course there is not any information.  This organization is 100% anonymous. You are using bitcoins, are you, all transactions in bitcoins are safe and anonymous, same all dealings inside GBBG, can't you make the connection lol? 

Anonymity = namelessness, but your username is globalvillage. Please tell me more about anonymity and why people should trust 'Merry Makowski' when she's trying to get dirty rich with our bitcoins.

Quote from: signature globalvillage
I Plan To Get Dirty Rich With Bitcoins — Care To Join Me?

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:06:02 PM

So much noise for a fund that have a total of ... less than 60 coins !

It might be difficult to found the next google with so little money...

The fund is starting on April 1, and I assure you that it will be a major one...
BUT you will pay much more for a share then now

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:16:56 PM

From now until April 1st, 2013, we will grant complimentary Founder Member positions to ANYONE who donates 0.50 BTC (or equivalent value)!!!
This incredible opportunity is only available until April 1st, 2013

Guess your not getting a lot of members, if your giving up a founder member position for ~$40 LMAO

Yes, it is growing slowly but steady:

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:35:59 PM

@ghdp, it will be nice to read all before commenting.  The fund and BitBillions program are completely 2 different things under GBBG organization umbrella. Fund is not collecting founds for organization, it is making profits for the fund share holders.

The founders and reserved members donations, are not the main means of GBBG financial resources.  If you look at the GoFoundMe site: http://www.gofundme.com/bitbillions 46% of intended founds through donations were already collected, so not bad at all.

The organization started developing the idea and technology 10 years ego, there are many super, SUPER talented developers and programmers inside.  " Most of the core developers have spent their careers developing software for MAJOR corporation and as such their identities must remain 100% private. The core development team works together and communicates anonymously."

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:37:36 PM

560 member / 60 BTC total NAV = less than 0,1 BTC/members.

At least they are not risking their skin !

LOL.

They are waiting closer to the 1st to get their shares, it will be many more, you would see soon!

Plus, is more members, 560 are the founders only.

silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 08:46:10 PM

The sites taking off well seems you guys are the ones gonna lose out bigtime.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:52:54 PM

@chmod755, of course there is not any information.  This organization is 100% anonymous. You are using bitcoins, are you, all transactions in bitcoins are safe and anonymous, same all dealings inside GBBG, can't you make the connection lol?  

Anonymity = namelessness, but your username is globalvillage. Please tell me more about anonymity and why people should trust 'Merry Makowski' when she's trying to get dirty rich with our bitcoins.

Quote from: signature globalvillage
I Plan To Get Dirty Rich With Bitcoins — Care To Join Me?

It is up to us if we like to disclose our name and involvement with GBBG or not.  

As to me getting dirty rich, well dirty is only an impression, and relax, not with your or his or her bitcoins, but bitcoins in general.  Look what is going on with this currency now, if we smart, our chances are pretty good and much better then with  EURO, $ or any other currency in the recent history (y)

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:54:00 PM

@ghdp, I will answer this comment as my grandchild is answering some reprimands:  WHATEVER!!!

The whole organization is anonymous, for the idea is for all of us to surf the net without anyone knowing where we were, at what we looked, what we tried to buy and what we were researching...  Beautiful idea, don't you agree???

Or you rather have big companies collecting the data about you and spamming you with all those offers...Huh

As to 10 years and no product, you will see many products on July 4th.  

BTW, thanks for following this thread, you must be interested after all.  

And... you can safely anonymously register and witness all developments from inside, no one would know you are there  Wink

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:56:54 PM

All together, I take it back, forums are not waste of time, definitely not this one, my thread was read 1402 times!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: