Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New BTC Fund and GBBG BTC Venture  (Read 18308 times)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:23:55 PM

@Maged, you just went well above your duty here.

This is FULLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

To say that something is a scam, you need some proofs for it, also you need a basic knowledge about program and about GBBG Fund to judge it and to compare to some previous scam.  You should act as a moderator and not as alfa and omega.

You just put yourself on MPOE-PR level.  I am reporting this to this forum administration.  Again, this is NOT acceptable!
We do not delete on topic posts like this - there's countless legit businesses being stated as a scam multiple times. (like mtgox and etc)

That said, I agree Maged is probably correct here. On any other forum this thread would be deleted a long time ago - but we do not delete such threads. Feel free to report to the admin (theymos) about this - I'm sure he'll say the same too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:25:39 PM

Moderator duty should be to moderate the posts, not to judge opportunities and alike. 

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:46:13 PM

Moderator duty should be to moderate the posts, not to judge opportunities and alike. 

He, like any other member in this forum, has the right to speak out his thoughts so long as it's on topic and not trolling.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:53:05 PM

In addition, you, maged and others, it is ok to think that something is scam, but to paste such a ugly label publicly on a new organization, without any knowledge about it and any reasons stating why you think that, it is unprofessional and simply too much.  Such names calling coming from people like MPOE-PR and Gweedo are quite normal, but coming from an official forum moderator, it is a different story.  Moderator should show some level of intelligence and conduct.  

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 12:00:38 AM

He, like any other member in this forum, has the right to speak out his thoughts so long as it's on topic and not trolling.

Of course he can, but he should at least provide some basic reasoning for it.  The way he done it, it was just to defend the previous comment, the one smartly crossed out, from  MPOE-PR.  For me it sadly proved what she said there, he acted like a chickenshit, defending himself that he is not an investor and that he thinks GBBG and their fund is a scam. 

If you had not noticed, GBBG organization is structured on precisely the same principles as bitcoin itself... and it is very far from being any scam!

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 12:07:13 AM

Moderator should show some level of intelligence and conduct.  
I think they are showing intelligence with that labeling.

For things like investment funds, just like legal, medical practice and driving, it's not up to someone else to prove it is a scam (although I already reasonably have, with the lack of reports of financial books to back up claims of NAV growth), it's up to the fund proving that their management is competent (and won't flee with the money) and that they actually invest instead of paying earnings from new members.

You don't tell a cop "prove to me I'm a bad driver" when you're driving without a license. You need to prove it to them, via a drivers license. Same thing here, prove that you have holdings, and keep in mind that this audience is not your typical Internet marketer who signs up hearing about buzz works they don't know the meaning of.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 12:08:26 AM

Gweedo, say something smart or shut up, stop working for the stats of your posts here.  I told you previously, you do better to have smaller quantity and higher quality. They pay you more for a link in your sign LOL.  It is same my community as yours and my right is to demand fair moderating.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 12:27:31 AM

@TradeFortress, how they could pay earnings in that fund from new members???  When new shares are sold, the value of shares is always divided by the current number of shares, that has nothing to do with new members.  As to the books, the fund is very new, we will have some access to the stats too, for now, they only share with members the fund's new placements, the total number of shares sold and the share current and past value. 

Please look more here: http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/
and here: http://www.bitbillions.com/blog/gbbg-fund/

Also, kindly please look here: http://www.bitbillions.com/bitcoin-news/
does not this proves that the people behind it are very much competent....
This is in my opinion the best library of bitcoin news and the best collection of bitcoin videos and articles on the net!

To compare them to some previous Pirate scam is VERY stupid.  With the Pirate, gosh guys, even the name should tell you, they are nothing serious...

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 12:33:25 AM

@TradeFortress, how they could pay earnings in that fund from new members???  When new shares are sold, the value of shares is always divided by the current number of shares, that has nothing to do with new members.  As to the books, the fund is very new, we will have some access to the stats too, for now, they only share with members the fund's new placements, the total number of shares sold and the share current and past value.  

That is if the NAV is correct. BitBillions have not published any information showing where their NAV comes from.

Please look more here: http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/
and here: http://www.bitbillions.com/blog/gbbg-fund/

Also, kindly please look here: http://www.bitbillions.com/bitcoin-news/
does not this proves that the people behind it are very much competent....
This is in my opinion the best library of bitcoin news and the best collection of bitcoin videos and articles on the net!

None of the content was written by "the people behind it". The use of "USDs" should also be a giant red flag.

To compare them to some previous Pirate scam is VERY stupid.  With the Pirate, gosh guys, even the name should tell you, they are nothing serious...
Anyone offering 7% per week today will most likely have their most mod tagged too.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 01:05:28 AM

Where have you read about 7% weekly?

And how do you know that none of the content was written by people behind it?  (And even if it was not written, it was perfectly collected together.)The organization is 100% anonymous with bitcoin early developers and great programmers behind it. Satoshi Nakamoto, before he vanished, in the last interview in April said that he had "moved on to other things," how do you know that GBBG and their software is not that other thing.

Do not misunderstand me, I am not suggesting that it is, I am only pointing that no one can know and would not know, who is and who is not behind GBBG project.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 02:32:13 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto, before he vanished, in the last interview in April said that he had "moved on to other things," how do you know that GBBG and their software is not that other thing.

Do not misunderstand me, I am not suggesting that it is, I am only pointing that no one can know and would not know, who is and who is not behind GBBG project.
You bring up a very good point, Mr. Glenn Beck!

I had all the evidence I needed to realize that this was a scam when I read this:
Fund Objectives:
Arbitrage (Buying/Selling bitcoins)

If there was significant profit in bitcoin arbitrage, a VC-funded company would already be taking advantage of it. Saying that you could make money off of bitcoin arbitrage would have worked back in 2011, but that market is fairly saturated now.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:51:27 AM

@Maged, you just went well above your duty here.

This is FULLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

To say that something is a scam, you need some proofs for it, also you need a basic knowledge about program and about GBBG Fund to judge it and to compare to some previous scam.  You should act as a moderator and not as alfa and omega.

You just put yourself on MPOE-PR level.  If you do not delete this post, I will report it to this forum administration.  Again, this is NOT acceptable, I believe I am right that some level of conduct have to be met by a moderator of a public Bitcoin forum! 

Lol this just veered into even funnier.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:53:46 AM

And how do you know that none of the content was written by people behind it?  (And even if it was not written, it was perfectly collected together.)The organization is 100% anonymous with bitcoin early developers and great programmers behind it. Satoshi Nakamoto, before he vanished, in the last interview in April said that he had "moved on to other things," how do you know that GBBG and their software is not that other thing.

I am convinced that no one will fall for this, and therefore a tag is not needed. Please move along guys.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:06:12 AM

You mentioned pirate, I told you that anyone who offers 7% / week now most likely will get mod tagged.

And how do you know that none of the content was written by people behind it?  (And even if it was not written, it was perfectly collected together.)The organization is 100% anonymous with bitcoin early developers and great programmers behind it. Satoshi Nakamoto, before he vanished, in the last interview in April said that he had "moved on to other things," how do you know that GBBG and their software is not that other thing.

Contradiction.

I'm willing to bet 100 BTC that no bitcoin core developer will say that they are behind GBBG. You're probably going to say something about anonymity.

I am convinced that no one will fall for this, and therefore a tag is not needed. Please move along guys.

Lawl Cheesy
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 12:36:49 PM

I'm willing to bet 100 BTC that no bitcoin core developer will say that they are behind GBBG. You're probably going to say something about anonymity.

Think about it! Satoshi moved on...to the Gang-Bang-Bro-Gunk Found. Now it all makes perfect sense.  Grin

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 05:14:19 PM

If there was significant profit in bitcoin arbitrage, a VC-funded company would already be taking advantage of it. Saying that you could make money off of bitcoin arbitrage would have worked back in 2011, but that market is fairly saturated now.

Fairy saturated  Huh This is pure nonsense, the market is just developing! And the fund is NOT only arbitrage

Who is behind this?
Who is GBBG?

GBBG is an autonomous and anonymous network of members. The organization NEVER asks any personal information from any member. Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for any person to know or disclose any other member’s information.
The GBBG software will be 100% cloud based through a peer-to-peer structure. Every computer or device used by a member serves as a ‘host’ or a central ‘processor’. No one person or limited group of persons can control, manipulate, or affect GBBG because the management, processing, storage and retrieval of all files is conducted by the collective organization of member computers and devices.
Who is behind this? You are, as a member your computer is just as responsible for building, managing, and hosting this network as any other GBBG member’s computer.
Who is GBBG? You are. If you are a member, you are GBBG.

The GBBG software is projected to be highly disruptive to major corporations and industries. Most of the core developers have spent their careers developing software for MAJOR corporation and as such their identities must remain 100% private. The core development team works together and communicates anonymously.

What do you mean GBBG is anonymous?
How can an entire organization remain anonymous?

Each GBBG member is issued a secret membership identification number. This is the ONLY identification detail known by the software about any member. GBBG members will use their membership identification number to access the network and use the FREE technology. At no time will GBBG members have to disclose any information. Therefore, the membership of GBBG is 100% anonymous.
Your secret identification number is a unique bitcoin payment address issued by GBBG to each member during the application process. Membership data is never stored in one location. It is impossible for any organization or person (including any government) to compile the GBBG membership information.It is impossible to learn member information because the ONLY identifiable piece of information is a completely anonymous bitcoin address.
GBBG membership is 100% anonymous. ONLY YOU know you that you are a member, and ONLY YOU have access to your identification number. It is YOUR choice to disclose your personal information to others. Disclosure of your details (including your ID number) still does NOT enable the decoding or extracting of any information from the GBBG platform.

LMAO this has to be quote just for the lulz! LMAO Yes Satoshi after making one of the most successful virtual currencies is now running a fund with a 80yr women as his pr. LMAO I don't know what you smoke but I want some LOL

GBBG is MUCH MORE then the fund.  The fund was started exclusively for members to give them something extra before the core GBBG product is released. The core product has been in development for more than 10 years. The technology that drives the GBBG software is an accumulation of software developed by other software groups. Cloud computing, decentralized currency (bitcoin) and peer-to-peer computing already exists. GBBG is amalgamating multiple systems and enhancing them in order to release the download of the core software. An algorithm will indicate the number of members necessary to host and operate the network efficiently. This algorithm will automatically open anonymous download locations when the calculated membership numbers are met. Since GBBG software operates entirely peer-to-peer, there will need to be a certain number of clients engaged into the system to ensure the stability and efficiency of the network. July 4, 2013 will begin the open phase of the GBBG software.[/color]

http://www.bitbillions.com?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

Rippyzippers

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:11:04 AM

My brain feels smaller after reading this

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Profit from a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Donate: BTC:1EtqYNJruZBEQWxDcEFytro7R1PGULPAm8
Anonymous Masks for BTC!
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:22:55 AM

You just necro'd it, so..
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 05:01:04 AM

You just necro'd it, so..
It's because his brain is smaller and he didn't know any better...

{ BitSpill }
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:58:35 PM

Hi guys, maybe you like to know that GBBG has entered into 2 more super promising Entrepreneurial Ventures and our profit shares starting from July 2 look better and better.  Our found also is doing good, nothing crazy there, but our shares are moving slowly and steadily up: http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/

If you have a moment please read my latest post: http://tagstrading.com/the-biggest-bitcoin-obstacles/
and share with us here what you think   Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: