Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 594 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free)  (Read 834246 times)
akirafes

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Download for nvidia is not working pls help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:03:13 AM

Just waiting for the final release of SMOS to accept mining AMD (480rx) and NVIDIA(1070) at the same time AND auto switch mining (more profitable) to switch OS. Any idea when?
I think there will be never possibility to mix nvidia and amd in one rig.
Also auto swtiching sounds great but it is hell. This would bring mining back to even more hell. Switching algho is veeery hard to do.
Just look as ZEC and ETHEREUM swtiching .... ZEC must have less OC because it will freeze your rig.
Annyway with autoswitching there would be constantly freezes, so nope, i wont do that.
This function should have miner itself, then it would be more likely dooable.
Download for nvidia is not working pls help.
Is there any particular error  ? Do you have problem downloading or flashing or running it ?

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
xleejohnx

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:40:18 AM

Just waiting for the final release of SMOS to accept mining AMD (480rx) and NVIDIA(1070) at the same time AND auto switch mining (more profitable) to switch OS. Any idea when?

With the release of nvidia support I was about to mine with both a 1080 ti and a rx 470

As I see a super coin as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions. ~philipma1957
pbuva

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

Hi, do i need the alternate iso for MSI Z270-A PRO? With 6 GPU i stuck with some strange frozen image with pixels.

Last bios
4g encoding enabled
Gen 2
Audio off

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
omac104

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:10:08 PM

I need help about downloading. Windows 10 keep download as HTML, which is not imgc for trump drive.  When I wrote on trumpdrive. It not see anything and window try to formati it

Anyone has the same problems.
noobminerd

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:08:14 PM

@tytanick Can you make something about group the miners, for example, mining to one pool with one rig and mining with other values for other pool seems to me more important feature we actually trying to manage this but we already add some money to one email account this it's not the end of the world but would be really useful.

We have an Nvidia Rig 5x1070 and 1080ti but can't we use SMOS cause we want to mine Zcash with those we need separate options or another email .

Thanks in advance.
mersense

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:40:22 PM

@tytanick Can you make something about group the miners, for example, mining to one pool with one rig and mining with other values for other pool seems to me more important feature we actually trying to manage this but we already add some money to one email account this it's not the end of the world but would be really useful.

We have an Nvidia Rig 5x1070 and 1080ti but can't we use SMOS cause we want to mine Zcash with those we need separate options or another email .

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, i started using SMOS 2 Days ago and must say its awesome but because i have older rigs with 7950/70 which are for ZEC and some Rigs with RX480/580 which are for ETH. And i also need this grouping option. Using a second Email with second wallet is no option for me.

Best regards
Tummler

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:01:29 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 04:09:38 PM by Tummler

Tytanick,

Several of us have posted about our ongoing issue with unstable cards that started a couple days ago, and with the exception of one dismissive post, you have refused to address this issue. I'm happy that you are opening your OS to new customers with the introduction of Nvidia support, but how about a little support for your established client base? Who knows, the problem may be caused by a third party, such as Claymore, but there is no way to tell as long as you ignore our concerns.

Offer him (or someone) money to help you troubleshoot.

He is not being funded to develop this... its all on him if it fails. He has no malice toward you, he just has time to either develop or to trouble shoot individual cases. Development is (obviously) more productive for him.

Someone here said that moving to Claymore 9.5 solved the issues, Tytanick himself said that he prefers 8.1. I actually find that 9.4 is stable and that it gets more shares than 9.5...

Now, YOU go and take some time to try different options and get back with a more complete analysis so that he (and others here) can better understand your issue.

From your troubleshooting suggestions, it is obvious you are a fucking idiot who struggles daily to distinguish your head from your ass. The number of falsehoods and misstatements in your relatively short post is an impressive demonstration of your fundamental inability to exercise reason and logic when engaging the world around you.

First, with respect to your specific suggestion concerning Claymore versions, are you too fucking stupid to understand that I and others tried changing Claymore versions, it didn't help, and wrote about our efforts here, or perhaps you were just to fucking lazy to read my last couple of posts before going off half cocked like the dumb shit you are.

As for your suggestion to offer him money, I am already paying him. Besides, my and others' problems arose precisely when Tytanick implemented an update. As I noted in a previous post, this does not definitively establish that his update is the cause, but it means it is a damn good place to start. The only problem is that his change log provides zero useful information, and his sparing comments about the most recent upgrade don't help either. As such, you think I should pay more money to the individual who likely caused the issue with the product I am already paying for. Brilliant fucking idea. Why didn't I think of that.

As for your last paragraph, again, if you could have extricated your head from your ass for just a bit longer, you would have seen that I and other posters have fully described the circumstances surrounding the issue and our attempts to work around it.

So, in conclusion, go fuck yourself.

qostarg

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:14:00 PM

Hi, do i need the alternate iso for MSI Z270-A PRO? With 6 GPU i stuck with some strange frozen image with pixels.

Last bios
4g encoding enabled
Gen 2
Audio off

I had the same error with z270a-pro
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 05:36:14 PM

Thanks in advance.
This will be done soon !
As now becasue my company is groving too fast i decided and i already hired other company to do the coding stuff regarding simplemining.net website and dashboard.
Right now the whole simplemining.net is beeing rewritten , ETA is about 10-14 days. After that new features will be finally done very quickly.
I am personally focusing on company managment stuff + making sure that all will work smoothly.
As you already know the implementing new features just stopped becasue i dont have enought time to do all of this myself.
Answering all mails, coding, developing OS, managing sales of SRRv2, managing farms + my other linux administration work that i have was just too much for one person.
Thats why i decided to not to do php+mysql coding stuff and hire company for this.
This compnay also will make andoird/iphone app once few other essencial stuff will be done.
I guess you will guys appreciate this even more becasue from your perspective you will be getting much more and simplemining will bring much more and MUCH FASTER all new features Smiley
So all those new features will move forward after rewriting whole my simplemining.net website will be tested and completed.
There will be also slightly different interface look Cheesy (this time we will go into AdminLTE dashboard)
Yet i will be still doing Linux OS stuff and answering all emails as i dont know anybody who would have my skills to answer those questions and making mining OS Tongue
My main experience from many years whas i deed linux administrator. This php+mysql coding stuff is something that is moving very slow here ;P

Anyway, thx you all for the support you given me and watch as simplemining is growing and becaming best AND most simple to use OS for mining ! (your words not mine)

About claymore GPU problems.
There was nothing changed in claymore versions or in the system.
Personally i dont see bigger problems than it were before.
You guys must know that crypto mining isnt easy stuff and you need to know that "strange things" can and accually ARE happening and will happen.
Its becasue you all are pushing boundries to gpus and to your hardware (and it must be like this)
The common ground could be even "summer" which makes your gpus running hot.
hotter gpu = more errors etc.
There are many newbies which has totally no clue how the mining works and what are the problems here.
Why do you think i invented SimpleRigResetter ? It is not for fun you know Smiley
Its common problem.
Gpu after working ok for 2 months can start throwing errors after "settelment time"
Also i dont see that "many" people have starting to have problems like you described.
I seen this before and it goes like this. Everyone has some problems with theirs gpus.
Then there is my update (which is totally nothing special like adding new miner or changing some parts in ther system that has nothing to do with freezing system)
Then one guy is writing that "after my last update his rig freezed or his gpu is hanging" -> then other guys sees that post and he is saying the same becasue there is no other explanation so they starting to blame my updabe (becasue its only explanation and becasue why not?) Smiley
And you know why ? Hanging gpus is very common in minign world and has nothing to do with my updates Wink
Anyway, this is why i started to releasing new miners as separate new miner - because each change can cause problems and forcing new miner version isnt good way (and yes few of you told me that before but i needed time to see that myself)
Anyway.
I am providing bootable system, dashboard and tools, miners and other stuff. My OS is just a gateway, renelber that.
So if something isnt working properly then it can be 100 different things and doenst have to be my "update" Cheesy

Also, please guys understand all new members, they have questions, they have no idea about mining but please dont "shut them down".
They are just people and we were on theirs place too !
Right now many crypto related comapnies have problems becasue too much users came in:
AMD, poloniex .... etc

I need to make some tutorials, and FAQ for users like that so we could send them there and not ask over and over the same problems here.
I know its anoying Tongue - thats why i am not here lately and i am focusing on direct emails.
Please guys, take it easy and remember that cash isnt everything in this world .... (if it is everything for you then money own you !)

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
pbuva

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:46:02 PM

Last bios
4g encoding enabled
Gen 2
Audio off

I had the same error with z270a-pro

tytanick, if i remembber correct, you use the z270a-pro, right?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dandreark1

Activity: 145

out here

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:48:54 PM

Hey I've gone to put smos on my 2nd rx series rig today and I've only got as far as getting 4 GPu's recognized and running for a short period..

I booted up and it started mining for about 2-3 hours when it gave me this error message below.

"EXT-fs4 error (device sda2): ext4_find_entry:1465: inode #223..........."

Following the error message my mining statistics are still displayed, hashrate, fan speed, and temp, and the the hardware seems to be operating as normal ..

During that error message it took it offline on the smOS dashboard yet the miner still seemed to mining., everything was still on and running..
I've only gotten 4 cards running, when I've tried to go for 6 it doesn't recognize any of them I figured i would work it out one problem at a time.

Any idea why the miner crashes and takes me offline?..

***i also have a MSI z270a-pro on my 2nd rig
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 05:53:02 PM

Yes i have about 30 motherboards with z270a pro MSI and they work with 6 gpus under my os without any problem.

This inode error is bad usb. Please use other usb thumbdrive.

The setting for z270 and 5+gpus

Do this:
1) Make sure you're running the latest BIOS!
2) Enable 4G
3) Set PCIe support to "Auto" - DO NOT MANUALLY SET TO GEN1. THIS CAUSES MAJOR ISSUES
4) Enable onboard graphics startup as first! I believe this is changing "PEG" to "IGD" or something in the Advanced BIOS
5) Plug your monitor into the ONBOARD graphics

pbuva

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:58:33 PM

Yes i have about 30 motherboards with z270a pro MSI and they work with 6 gpus under my os without any problem.

This inode error is bad usb. Please use other usb thumbdrive.

The setting for z270 and 5+gpus

Do this:
2) Enable 4G
3) Set PCIe support to "Auto" - DO NOT MANUALLY SET TO GEN1. THIS CAUSES MAJOR ISSUES
4) Enable onboard graphics startup as first! I believe this is changing "PEG" to "IGD" or something in the Advanced BIOS

Thanks, I test and give info here.

I understand it is the right version:
  Simpleminer-RX-v1090-4.11.rc3-amd
And do not need simpleminer-RX-v1093-4.11.rc8-16.60-enableexe0ANDips0

dandreark1

out here

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:06:08 PM

Will try new USB and make sure bios is updated shortly, thanks
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:11:27 PM

Hi,

Can someone post a sample on mining with nvidia on zcash with SMOS?

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

Nvidia is still in alpha.
As now i tested only eth claymore miner and i am mining ethereum.
Also i thinkg you are right and there is no zec miner for nvidia in my OS.
I will add it after i make stable nvidia os.

Also unversal settings for Z270 and Z170:
2) Enable 4G

If you have Z170 chipset use this image:
https://simplemining.net/download/simpleminer-RX-v1093-4.11.rc8-16.60-enableexe0ANDips0.imgc

tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:22:53 PM

Guys question.
Is it true that PS4 PRO has RX480 onboard (with 470 performance) ?
Did anybody tried to run SMOS on PS4 ? Cheesy
Would it work ?

dandreark1

out here

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:49:14 PM

Just to clarify, the img file you posted above, are only for z170 chipsets correct?

I have the z270a and just re-flashed the original rx series software from simplemining.net onto a new USB..
pbuva

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:19:35 PM

Nvidia is still in alpha.
As now i tested only eth claymore miner and i am mining ethereum.
Also i thinkg you are right and there is no zec miner for nvidia in my OS.
I will add it after i make stable nvidia os.

Also unversal settings for Z270 and Z170:
2) Enable 4G

If you have Z170 chipset use this image:
https://simplemining.net/download/simpleminer-RX-v1093-4.11.rc8-16.60-enableexe0ANDips0.imgc

Ok, now is that ok, only i had one more time a luck to motherboard with lan problem, dont detect the lan cable Sad

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 594 »
  Print  

Jump to: