Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:35:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MPC]MobilePayCoin - Mobile Payments - Chat - Markets - Recruitin  (Read 3302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hunnaryb (OP)

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:52:30 PM

Greetings, thanks for all the interest, just a note to say that we're very much alive and we've been working on some branding with the first being a fresh website to outline the purpose, and intent of our project.

In meantime, we've been building the templates for our mobile app which we will be sharing some screenshots of very soon. These will include a number of mobile coin payment integrations that will help transition the coin to some real world use.

Of course, we will also endeavour to get added to coinpayments.net which will allow merchants to easily accept MPC as well as serve as the payment processor for our integrated mobile app.

We have a few other things planned, but will discuss more as they become concrete.

Thanks again!

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:03:15 PM

When the MPC Android wallet will be released or now has developt?
thanks
hunnaryb (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:11:28 AM

When the MPC Android wallet will be released or now has developt?
thanks

In the coming weeks, we'll have a prototype that we'll have a private beta to the early investors and coin holders.

Following that, we'll do some incremental and iterative development on the beta and bring it to a public test release.

For the basic coin wallet, we'll have that ready within a few weeks.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:48:35 AM

Any bounty campaign like signature campaign and social network campaign etc dev???

Yes, i think bounty campaign is verry important for successfull marketing
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

Stable, secure and working is more important than running the gimmicky bounty or sig campaigns. Just focus on getting the core dev right and the rest will follow.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
Zubilica

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:04:44 AM

Stable, secure and working is more important than running the gimmicky bounty or sig campaigns. Just focus on getting the core dev right and the rest will follow.

Sounds a lot easier than it actually is. I have some from the initial sale, seems like it's still running and plenty of nodes up. Can't send em anywhere yet tho.
mruiter

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:07:10 AM

Sounds a lot easier than it actually is. I have some from the initial sale, seems like it's still running and plenty of nodes up. Can't send em anywhere yet tho.

Just have to hit up some merchants and perhaps coinpayments.net to get integrated for easier payment processing.

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
  LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
titomane

Activity: 389

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:26:47 AM

I wish people would stop thinking about coins as purely for use as currency. There's so much more we could be doing with blockchains!

Preen

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

I wish people would stop thinking about coins as purely for use as currency. There's so much more we could be doing with blockchains!

Currency is probably the least interesting aspect of crypto. It's just everybody's too greedy to realise that. The people that do realise where the value is work in industry now.
hunnaryb (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:46:31 AM

You could add your coin here >> NovaExchange

This would be a great addition for your project

Thank you for the suggestion, how would I go about getting it listed there?

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

yseph

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

life is learn

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 05:33:14 AM

Any bounty campaign like signature campaign and social network campaign etc dev???

Yes, i think bounty campaign is verry important for successfull marketing
thats right, All ICO is not defending to investor , but defending also to Campaigner / yeah bounty campaign, with campaign the product/prgram will go succes and all people will knowing , Now Human need Social Media, and social media is right choose for make UP ICO /Crowdsale .

◎¦Ok Computer¦◎
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

It's good to see work being done. I think pushing for listing is also paramount. It will give exposure and publicity.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: