Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB : ASICMINER share for paypal transaction  (Read 1259 times)
shibaji (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 06:28:32 AM

Looking to purchase ASICMINER share through paypal transaction.

I am still waiting for my purchase limit to improve at coinbase. So, before that, I need some BTC to purchase ASICMINER shares. I am trying to get some BTC from the exchange forum, but also posting this here.

I am a trusted Ebay seller, and have numismatic coin transaction history (will prove it and give proper links / validation). I understand that I am very new to this forum (and of course, new to BTC world), and trust factor is of high importance.

I would like to purchase ASICMINER share - about 50 - 100. Again, I will prove my trustworthiness beforehand. No transaction till you are satisfied.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 07:20:30 AM

https://localbitcoins.com/

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
shibaji (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 07:28:12 AM

Thanks, but this does not help me. Someone is asking for USD 70 to transact via paypal.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 07:54:08 AM

You're going to need **lots** of rep for people to accept a few thousand dollars of PayPal, unless you do it in a way where any chargeback = shares belong to me again.
shibaji (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 08:03:35 AM

You're going to need **lots** of rep for people to accept a few thousand dollars of PayPal, unless you do it in a way where any chargeback = shares belong to me again.

I will provide significant amount of reference - I am also open to any other form of transaction - just need the BTC fast. I will provide my ebay profile (with validation), link to other forum where I have done transaction.

I can say now that I am not here to scam, but that does not prove anything. I have never charged back anyone so far on anything (never had to) - but that does not mean anything either.

Looks like I need to wait for conbase to clear the limit - another couple of weeks to go - till then I can only get 10BTC a day, with 4 day delay :-(
shibaji (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 08:36:54 AM

Come on - anyone ? :-(

This is my ebay profile - please - choose any item I have sold and contact the seller - I will respond to you through ebay  :

http://myworld.ebay.com/ayan07

I have also transacted in CCF here : http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=8305.msg48547#msg48547 
Also active member of silverstackers

There are no silverstacker or CCF members here who can make a deal with me ??! :-/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: