Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD  (Read 362328 times)
LackyHash

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

He нoйтe cлaбaки!!! Я тoжe инвecтop c cpeднeй зaкyпa вышe 0.00015 50k lbc. Ho ктo Bac зacтaвляeт пpoдaвaть?!!! Cлaбaки.
Чтo нa eдy нe xвaтaeт? Зaчeм тoгдa в кpиптo пoлeз?
Do not whet your wimps !!! I am also an investor with an average purchase above 0.00015 50k lbc. But who makes you sell? !!! The weakling.
What is not enough for food? What for then in crypto it is useful?

You should have donated 7.5 BTC somewhere, really...

I will return this donat when these weaklings begin to dream about yachts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:54:51 PM

I bought lbc 4 months ago by 30k today 2k. this dev should abandon the project. it's a shame this coin

This project will continue, even at a price of 1cent. That's the beauty of open source development.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
etoque1

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:56:48 PM

I bought lbc 4 months ago by 30k today 2k. this dev should abandon the project. it's a shame this coin

This project will continue, even at a price of 1cent. That's the beauty of open source development.

Beauty of premine*  Roll Eyes
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

While I agree that the premine is too large, I see Lbry developing in to an everyday product like Netflix or YouTube eventually. Let's remember YouTube wasn't always as good as it is now, when it first started it was more basic than LBRY is now.

Lbry is also a protocol just like http is. Anyone can build on top of it and use LabC for transactions
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:43:49 PM

What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.

You can find information about the pre-mine / credit reports here:
https://lbry.io/faq/credit-policy
https://lbry.io/credit-reports
https://lbry.io/faq/block-rewards
https://lbry.io/faq/lbry-revenue

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

While I agree that the premine is too large, I see Lbry developing in to an everyday product like Netflix or YouTube eventually. Let's remember YouTube wasn't always as good as it is now, when it first started it was more basic than LBRY is now.

Lbry is also a protocol just like http is. Anyone can build on top of it and use LabC for transactions
the pre-mine is reasonable enough because of the lbry states cleary whats the coin for, and as we can see the team developer is working extremely hard toward the development of lbry and the community and team is still active not like other shit coins who had large pre-mine then as soon it hit exchange the team is vanish. and in my opinion, lbry is not just a simple protocol but its a revolutionary technology.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:18:10 PM

Watching from the beginning to the exit of the exchange project. In the first half of the year will tell you the price of the coin is very disappointed, it is very much subsided. Then spring was able to win back losses by buying at a lower price. And now, it seems to me a very tasty price to buy. What people say
ikill4food2

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:27:09 PM

ALL IN  Cheesy
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:14:51 PM

the pre-mine is reasonable enough because of the lbry states cleary whats the coin for, and as we can see the team developer is working extremely hard toward the development of lbry and the community and team is still active not like other shit coins who had large pre-mine then as soon it hit exchange the team is vanish. and in my opinion, lbry is not just a simple protocol but its a revolutionary technology.

youtube grew because it had people using it. i hope library can get some marketing done so tht people are aware of the project and the decentralisation it offers
only when communities start using it, you can expect any growth

theres already dtube coming out from steem which i see it as a direct competitor, just that they have a direct web interface, correct me if im wrong?
etoque1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:27:15 PM

youtube grew because it had people using it. i hope library can get some marketing done so tht people are aware of the project and the decentralisation it offers

theres already dtube coming out from steem which i see it as a direct competitor, just that they have a direct web interface, correct me if im wrong?

Whats decentralisation,have you -200 QI ?

LBRy is 100% like youtube as corporation,control monetary distribution by centralisation of the corporation/decision/control,but with less feature/statistic and optimisation.

Don't forget is blockchain is P2P originally lbry is nothing about rocket science but more huge premine scam with no long term plan except dump premine and 'correct bug'

https://s1.postimg.org/98d2fb0tjf/corpo.jpg

Don't forget why everyone using IPFS and not lbry  Cheesy
raoulsergia

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

Whats decentralisation,have you -200 QI ?

LBRy is 100% like youtube as corporation,control monetary distribution by centralisation of the corporation/decision/control,but with less feature/statistic and optimisation.

Don't forget is blockchain is P2P originally lbry is nothing about rocket science but more huge premine scam with no long term plan except dump premine and 'correct bug'

you speak english ? or hire a translator?

you know doomsday is near when clowns start talking about iq lmao...

PS: you are also worthless human, stick to your bitconnect scams...
etoque1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

LOL you're so picky,lbry archieve nothing since june 2016 only marketing promise (beta-whitepaper-second beta(wtf?)) Im done with those fake hipster dev You dont even fucking know what you are waiting on lbry

also why are you talking to me about bitconnect  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy LBRY is basically same as bitconnect about distribution control anyway rofl  Smiley

keep your shitcoin with shit development and shitcentralisation im moving to ZEN definitively  Smiley

With so POOR vision about lbry dev have(their vision stop at their own interest) and so BIG chunk of coin mined ,lbry is doomed to not succeed face in very competitive competition

dont get me wrong but I probably been longer time on lbry than you,I've been patient but i wont be naive

raoulsergia

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

LOL you're so picky,lbry archieve nothing since june 2016 only marketing promise (beta-whitepaper-second beta(wtf?)) Im done with those fake hipster dev

also why are you talking to me about bitconnect  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy LBRY is basically same as bitconnect about distribution control anyway rofl  Smiley

keep your shitcoin with shit development and shitcentralisation im moving to ZEN definitively  Smiley

With so POOR vision about lbry dev have(their vision stop at their own interest) and so BIG chunk of coin mined ,lbry is doomed to not succeed face in very competitive competition

like i said, come back when you learn english, farting out a bunch of random words and abuses that make no sense isnt helping anyone

you probably bought at the top and now here crying like a wimp, i get that
go cry elsewhere if thats all you got.

do you even know what is mining and distribution? clown lol
etoque1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:42:15 PM

I buy at 4 cent noob stop trying to make your smart because you have better grammar(nazi) oh rightt Smiley actually you buy more high than me  Wink Wink

Sorry I spoke more than just english as langage Wink
raoulsergia

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:48:14 PM

I buy at 4 cent noob stop trying to make your smart because you have better grammar(nazi) oh rightt Smiley actually you buy more high than me  Wink Wink

hahaha finally it makes sense , 1 post out of 4 not bad lol
yea every clown who lost money will say he bought at 4 cents... if you bought at 4 cents you would have taken your profits instead of trolling hard here your nonsense ... somethings clearly missin  Wink you probably bought at 40 cents, too pasted too keep track of when you even bought eh?
and yea you can read the early pages of this thread to see when i bought

and for the bloody record you can see the status of the alloted funds here,
https://lbry.io/faq/credit-policy

thats more than what most projects can claim. even your favourite vitalik buterin sold his 30 million premine at $7
stop talking bullshit about premine when you dont understand the economics of the business model

anyways im done now dont be sad if i dont reply to the nonsense
etoque1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:50:26 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 12:35:37 AM by etoque1

hahaha finally it makes sense , 1 post out of 4 not bad lol
yea every clown who lost money will say he bought at 4 cents... if you bought at 4 cents you would have taken your profits instead of trolling hard here your nonsense ... somethings clearly missin  Wink you probably bought at 40 cents, too pasted too keep track of when you even bought eh?
and yea you can read the early pages of this thread to see when i bought

anyways im done now dont be sad if i dont reply to the nonsense

Dude,Im etoque,you must be new darlin , you have alot to learn Wink Smiley

Policy credit just say they have sold that and that,doesn't say how it will be spend,also it fail from the start since its a corporation,Without kauffman LBRY can't survive,no self-sufficient and no voting,no community participation(don't say me a fcking gif contest cmon)he want this,its his baby,like john connor had his XVC baby and scam everyone after couple years seing nobody fall for his well organised scam

Lbry is the definition of centralization

Again why you think everyone using IPFS instead of lbry 'protocol' ? dust in the eyes eh

edit: yeah I made 100k on lbry,and you know what? im not here for fast buck as you(yes buy,profit and sell to move on as you say right?) thats not how REAL long term investor work. Im sad it won't develop more than that and centralisation take over . keep going naive bro

edit2: i dont care of bcc and eth ahah
mentalmourn

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:06:50 PM

I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?
etoque1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:19:17 PM

I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?

no one lol,product not rdy
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:58:19 AM

I don't recommend any steem clones because it is centralized. there are many direct competitors but I bet they all have no threat to lbry.

for all lbry investors, ignore the butthurt people on top of this comment, basically they just someone who bought a coin on top price using others people research and analyze then wondering why the coin they bought decreasing then whining about it to the people who recommend it without a proper understanding of the plan. then they panic selling on low price, ignoring the long-term plan in this project
raoulsergia

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:43:42 AM

I don't recommend any steem clones because it is centralized. there are many direct competitors but I bet they all have no threat to lbry.

for all lbry investors, ignore the butthurt people on top of this comment, basically they just someone who bought a coin on top price using others people research and analyze then wondering why the coin they bought decreasing then whining about it to the people who recommend it without a proper understanding of the plan. then they panic selling on low price, ignoring the long-term plan in this project

yeah every clown who buys $100 of a coin and calls himself "investor" these days. laughable really...
whats worse is that they dont even understand the market cycles and how any thing that is traded publicly does. everyone sees btc as the  coin to follow and thinks evey coin will go elliptical as btc, when that is barely the case with any coin.

when they get rekt they visit this website to pour the vitriol they couldnt digest in sentences that barely make any sense

but as they say a fool and his money are soon parted, so yeah its good for me if they sell low i keep adding to my bags lol
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: