Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD  (Read 362328 times)
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

Again the same problem with LBC, price went to ATH, and new coins dumped on the market. It is as if this will never get big because of the short nearsightedness of some.

Hehe, lbry have been frustrating to hold. Had it for 6 months and it is often dumped when something finally happens.
Still i do not dare to sell more, as the developers are actualy doing alot of good work on lbry Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

Latest blog post about 2017/2018! https://lbry.io/news/lbry-in-2017-2018

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

January 2018 Development and Community update
https://lbry.io/news/lbry-development-community-update-jan-2018

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
Kilverline

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

Buy and hold Smiley
sunnydmd

Activity: 294

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

LBRY.Community is looking for chinese/korean/japanese translators!

Visit: ---> https://LBRY.Community
To see what LBRY is!

We are looking for quality.
We are actually looking for translators who can join for the long haul, because you may be offered more translation work from LBRY Inc. at https://lbry.io
We only want people who can show genuine interest in our project.
Join our Discord chat at https://chat.lbry.io and talk with our community.

We need these asian languages the most, but if you are dedicated, and speak another language, then sure, PLEASE take contact Smiley

Translator? If you have serious requests, please send an e-mail to translations@lbry.community
Due to earlier experiences with bad translations, we will have 3 translators for each language, to do cross-checking, and work together.

do you need Vietnamese translation?? if answer yes, so I'm in.
I got into this topic cause one of my friend told me recently, through some research, I can see this project got so much potential
even the dev team're working very well. with so much star vote on github ^^
so if you need Vietnamese translation, just contact me. I'll be very happy to become a part of you guys....

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:14:03 AM

I bought some of these during the great purge of 2018 Smiley

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
7d2mine

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

lol I'm considering buying some of these as the great purge of 2018 continues. I can't quite tell if this has bottomed yet.

I guess my real hesitation is, while I think it's a great idea and I love the concept of what they're doing, I don't know as it necessarily translates into investment potential. They are kind of going the opposite way of how big highly profitable companies operate. It doesn't seem like it would be massively lucrative, at least not in the beginning. Am I missing something? There has to be a decent profit margin involved, for investors to want to buy heavily into the project.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

lol I'm considering buying some of these as the great purge of 2018 continues. I can't quite tell if this has bottomed yet.

I guess my real hesitation is, while I think it's a great idea and I love the concept of what they're doing, I don't know as it necessarily translates into investment potential. They are kind of going the opposite way of how big highly profitable companies operate. It doesn't seem like it would be massively lucrative, at least not in the beginning. Am I missing something? There has to be a decent profit margin involved, for investors to want to buy heavily into the project.

Don't try to catch a falling knife, you might cut yourself with deep losses. Should wait until it has bottomed out. Whatever pricepoint that might be.
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

Again the same problem with LBC, price went to ATH, and new coins dumped on the market. It is as if this will never get big because of the short nearsightedness of some.

Its because of their completely ludicrous inflation rate. Its insane how much this coins supply has been inflated. Look at the bitcoin/LBC chart. It will never reach the levels it did a few years ago because of the massive coin supply increase. I love the platform and I think this project will do great but you are much better off holding bitcoin than LBC. Your investment will continue to de value as the coin supply is schedule to continue inflating at a fast rate
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

Its because of their completely ludicrous inflation rate. Its insane how much this coins supply has been inflated. Look at the bitcoin/LBC chart. It will never reach the levels it did a few years ago because of the massive coin supply increase. I love the platform and I think this project will do great but you are much better off holding bitcoin than LBC. Your investment will continue to de value as the coin supply is schedule to continue inflating at a fast rate

The block rewards was highest at the beginning and has a slow decrease in the block reward over time, there are NO halvings, which was one of the things Jeremy made an emphasis on early on. This is why the bitcoin chart looks the way it does.

So the supply schedule is actually deflating since block reward is decreasing, expect the value to slooowwlly increase INDEPENDENT of all other market factors.
goodminer

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

Lbc price will very hard increase because they are constantly dumping their premine plus big inflation, these are two biggest problems of lbc, for which they don't care! Just look on sell side on Polo, it is constantly above 6 m already one year!   Sad This is the biggest red shitty coin on whole crypto with working product and the worst price, because they don't care about marketing and investors, they headstrong dumping huge premine and killing their own project. I can't understand their tactics...
I like this project and idea, but there is a little chance for success because of that problems. This is the coin for avoiding in short and midterm and nightmare for traders and investors. Maybe something will change in longterm, but I'm not optimistic and I'm disappointed.
goodminer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:39:19 AM

There are two possible solutions for lbc:
1. They must stop dumping premine and find some serious investors out of market (corporations, companies etc.) and present lbry project to them.
2. Work out finally on some marketing and promotion.
Without these 2 most important things, every project is doomed to failure.
Just look on decent for example, they don't have anything special, lbry has a much better product, but decent team has very strong and good marketing campaign and price is almost 3 times bigger.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
Merited by jiggytom (10)

There are two possible solutions for lbc:
1. They must stop dumping premine and find some serious investors out of market (corporations, companies etc.) and present lbry project to them.
2. Work out finally on some marketing and promotion.
Without these 2 most important things, every project is doomed to failure.
Just look on decent for example, they don't have anything special, lbry has a much better product, but decent team has very strong and good marketing campaign and price is almost 3 times bigger.

They arent just dumping the premine and taking vacations and buying sports cars....they are using the premine for development and promotions. If you read one of the previous newsletters highlighting what happened in 2017 you will see that they accomplished ALOT with onlye 600k of capital and 1 million lbry credits.

This marketing and promotions you speak of are already taking place, are you even subscribed to their newsletter?! They are encouraging new users all the time by offering incentives to watch and download content from lbry.

Lastly Decent has a lower supply and a lower market cap than lbry so yes its going to have a higher price, also Decent had an ICO which Lbry did not so they are very different from an investor perspective. Also there are more competitors out there for LBC other than decent...filecoin, florin ect ect
goodminer

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

Yes I know that all and I'm following this project already 1 year and little bit more and I can say that lbc has much much more red days, then green. Neverending dumping last already almost 8 months (from July 2017) with little pause of few days and for that period lbry app hasn't change almost anything and already like in early beta last year with a little progress (I speak from an angle of ordinary user). I saw their roadmap for this year and hoping the best, but I'm disappointed with progress of this project until now and it's price like an investor. I know that they damping their premine for improvement of app and protocol, but development is really really slow and didn't change anything important from July last year and I have impression that this app is far away of full version, or bugs free at least. This new roadmap is light at the and of tunnel, but from my experience with lbc, I'm not optimistic to much, because open beta from last year was too late and they didn't respect releasing dates which they post in the past, so I'm a little skeptic.

And most important question is:
How you expect then that price start to grow somehow sometime, if they will continue to constantly dump their premine for project development in the next time, is that the best tactic or it is easiest that find some true sponsors and not to killing the market constantly??
Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

Join the discussion on our Bitcoin-talk thread

"Top 10 Anticipated Features of LBRY"

Visit ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960801

Thank you! Smiley

sunnydmd

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

Yes I know that all and I'm following this project already 1 year and little bit more and I can say that lbc has much much more red days, then green. Neverending dumping last already almost 8 months (from July 2017) with little pause of few days and for that period lbry app hasn't change almost anything and already like in early beta last year with a little progress (I speak from an angle of ordinary user). I saw their roadmap for this year and hoping the best, but I'm disappointed with progress of this project until now and it's price like an investor. I know that they damping their premine for improvement of app and protocol, but development is really really slow and didn't change anything important from July last year and I have impression that this app is far away of full version, or bugs free at least. This new roadmap is light at the and of tunnel, but from my experience with lbc, I'm not optimistic to much, because open beta from last year was too late and they didn't respect releasing dates which they post in the past, so I'm a little skeptic.

How you expect then that price start to grow somehow sometime, if they will continue to constantly dump their premine for project development in the next time, is that the best tactic or it is easiest that find some true sponsors and not to killing the market constantly??
so, this a coin with good purpose but not a develop team, right?
or lack of money?
I didn't follow this for long and not research LBC before.
roadmap can do a thing if they lost faith of users/investors.
kind of disappointed, cause I really want this to success.
thanks for your information!

Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
Merited by mishax1 (8)

or lack of money?

Not sure where the idea that the team isn't developing or using their resources wisely is coming from, but you can track all of our development progress on https://github.com/lbryio/ , namely the app: https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app and the protocol: https://github.com/lbryio/lbry . There's also mobile android app development on https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-android and spee.ch: https://github.com/lbryio/spee.ch

The LBRY team is just beginning to grow on both the app and protocol sides, 2018 should be awesome. You can read about all the plans here: https://lbry.io/news/lbry-in-2017-2018

Roadmap: https://lbry.io/roadmap

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:11:46 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 08:25:27 AM by mishax1

Looking forward for 2018, thanks for the update  Wink

Roadmap looks good and achievable.

sunnydmd

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

or lack of money?

Not sure where the idea that the team isn't developing or using their resources wisely is coming from, but you can track all of our development progress on https://github.com/lbryio/ , namely the app: https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app and the protocol: https://github.com/lbryio/lbry . There's also mobile android app development on https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-android and spee.ch: https://github.com/lbryio/spee.ch

The LBRY team is just beginning to grow on both the app and protocol sides, 2018 should be awesome. You can read about all the plans here: https://lbry.io/news/lbry-in-2017-2018

thanks for very specific information
I saw this coin had so much vote about source code,
seem to be a very good dev team. but price had no special yet. hopefully next year this project will explode :v
got so much interest after a while research.

jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

or lack of money?

thanks for very specific information
I saw this coin had so much vote about source code,
seem to be a very good dev team. but price had no special yet. hopefully next year this project will explode :v
got so much interest after a while research.

Thanks for the kind words. If we build it, they will come!

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: