Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need someone to make me a webpage  (Read 424 times)
geoffreyqp (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:30:31 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 01:54:59 PM by geoffreyqp

someone scammed my buddy for a decent chunk of change, and i need a webpage built outing the guy. i have multiple screenshots as evidence. so putting those up in an organized manner will be helpful.

debt that's owed is just shy of 5k usd.

anybody want to do it for 10% of money collected.

i think the website should seriously impact his name/ ability to find work/ etc. and he hopefullly he will pay to have it taken down.

somebody else offered website, twitter/twitter robot, and social bookmark to thousands of websites. i also need help messaging his facebook friends and family.

if somebody wants to do it for free but for 10% pm me.

I can pay $40 worth of btc as well if you are not interested in the 10%.

update 8/3/2016 i messaged guys mother on fb. he has since repaid $700 so far. so for the time being, not gonna need this. but keeping this thread open for now.
rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:43:51 AM

someone scammed my buddy for a decent chunk of change, and i need a webpage built outing the guy. i have multiple screenshots as evidence. so putting those up in an organized manner will be helpful.

please list your prices here for the service.

I could do this prehaps if you contact me and let me know your budget, it can be done via wordpress so you can simply change the content later by yourself or any other CMS thats what i can recommend you for now.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:57:41 AM

How detailed is the website ? How keen you're on the design of the webpage ? Or only the content matters ? I can do it for free ,for the cause provided its not time consuming.If you have a lot of requirement specifications to do,I can charge a small amount for that.Send me a PM ,we can discuss further.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:42:09 AM

please list your prices here for the service.

I can do this and can make your site into wordpress for easy revisions and edits. Main price would be .3 btc for development and small edits will cost .004 btc per revision. Tell me if you're interested. Expenses will be handled by you like paid-plugins, stock images, etc.

Also if you want a new design for the site, I can also do it but diffirent price for this.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:00:06 PM

$200 for a wordpress site. Wow what a great offer  Sad
I wonder how much he would charge to design it from scratch,maybe a couple of thousands.YoShitters are finally better than something apart from spamming the forum.
@OP : Not worth spending $200 for something that simple.
white.walker

Activity: 192

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:06:36 PM

its really easy if you are using wordpress (you can do it yourself with spending any money)

steps-

1. get domain and hosting (seems like you already got one)
2. install wordpress via 1 click installer or manually ( tutorial here - http://websitesetup.org/ )
3. Access free themes and select what you like !

thats it as simple as that. The above link explains steps in detail !

still if you need help or just don't wanna do it yourself (drop me a pm )

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Swagtoshi

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:13:47 PM

Sounds simple enough, I'll doing for just a few bucks. Can you please provide a more detailed description?
geoffreyqp (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:17:37 PM

i think the website should seriously impact his name/ ability to find work/ etc. and he hopefullly he will pay to have it taken down.

somebody else offered website, twitter/twitter robot, and social bookmark to thousands of websites. i also need help messaging his facebook friends and family.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:26:58 PM

Apart of the social bookmarking to thousand of websites, i can build you a robot and site for 40 bucks. I
Question is what kind of robot are we talking about?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: