Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CJ] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS| CJ ICO Round #5 in Progress !!!  (Read 93456 times)
ParadiseFalls

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:34:59 PM

If dev does not add buy support back. This coin is officially dead and scam.

Someone just took a half a btc dump at 0.00000134 on c-cex and no one has been buying for hours. Glad I sold my load for a little less but still made bank.

I'm pretty sure this was a pump and dump, to bad it couldn't have lasted for a few more days though.

Can't wait for the next one!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderonboard

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:46:22 PM

If dev does not add buy support back. This coin is officially dead and scam.

Someone just took a half a btc dump at 0.00000134 on c-cex and no one has been buying for hours. Glad I sold my load for a little less but still made bank.

I'm pretty sure this was a pump and dump, to bad it couldn't have lasted for a few more days though.

Can't wait for the next one!  Grin
Dev made it the lamest pump and dump coin ever. This coin is trash like hell.
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:58:21 PM

following this is more then just a pump and dump if you ask me but everyone has opinions right or wrong who knows it all comes out in the wash sooner or later

Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 10:09:49 PM

following this is more then just a pump and dump if you ask me but everyone has opinions right or wrong who knows it all comes out in the wash sooner or later

this is obviously pump and dump
have a look at the CJ chart

e.g KYUS:

Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:16:46 PM

this is obviously pump and dump
have a look at the CJ chart

e.g KYUS:

Oh damn, what do you mean? CJ Coin is now dead? I've been holding for at least 6000 CJ and bought it for 227. Do you think it will not pump again? Sad, I've been in a negative trade because the other coin I invested became scam also. I hope Dev will fix this and continue the legacy of his coins.
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:42:13 PM

Guys I really do not understand why so much panic is created despite being told that the removal of support wall decision has taken place in Skype group where majority of ICO investors are present.                                                  We need not get coin listed at 7 exchanges nor get wallets done ( including Android) if we had to leave the project.       We are working with developers and getting our sites completed and once we show few development the wall will come back is the decision taken. Do join Skype group for any doubts to get cleared
axelrod123

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:24:42 AM

The CJ Coin Dev is the previous Coin Dev of REVENU .Now look what happened to REVENU, their Dev has gone missing, which is in fact is now the Dev of CJ.
This guy is a professional scammer, I don't think he will do all what he promised to you guys who invested. You want some proof? check very carefully about REVENU coin and see the similarities.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1413015.msg14320932#msg14320932

He was one of the developer from whom i have taken some support in building coin... I do not see any issue in taking help from various developers
...After all it is a small community

Maybe you can ask the REVENU Dev on why he has not been seen online since July 7, 2016 ? , the week when you have started promoting CJ in the forum, pure coincidence ? I guess not, and I challenge those people reading this to check your previous posts since June until today, it is clear that your account pokerowned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=373994 was not originally yours and you have purchased it from someone else. You left the previous coin and letting the community waiting for nothing as you have told them that you were making a new ANN thread? Then why will the CJ investors now will trust you to complete the listed plans for this one? I call this a SCAM and a PONZI scheme.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:14:55 AM

The CJ Coin Dev is the previous Coin Dev of REVENU .Now look what happened to REVENU, their Dev has gone missing, which is in fact is now the Dev of CJ.
This guy is a professional scammer, I don't think he will do all what he promised to you guys who invested. You want some proof? check very carefully about REVENU coin and see the similarities.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1413015.msg14320932#msg14320932

He was one of the developer from whom i have taken some support in building coin... I do not see any issue in taking help from various developers
...After all it is a small community

Maybe you can ask the REVENU Dev on why he has not been seen online since July 7, 2016 ? , the week when you have started promoting CJ in the forum, pure coincidence ? I guess not, and I challenge those people reading this to check your previous posts since June until today, it is clear that your account pokerowned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=373994 was not originally yours and you have purchased it from someone else. You left the previous coin and letting the community waiting for nothing as you have told them that you were making a new ANN thread? Then why will the CJ investors now will trust you to complete the listed plans for this one? I call this a SCAM and a PONZI scheme.

hmm i think you may be right.
especially if you look at the post history.  the original owner spoke English as a first language check the English on page 10 of pokerowned's posts the English is first language.
THIS USER DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH FIRST LANGUAGE
def bought the account
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:22:30 AM

I feel its the right price to start accumulating CJ as I heard that they will announce some 7 new Sites including a CJ marketplace .

Some very BIG major developments are expected to be announced next week .

Android wallet is already out on the Google Play Store and I have downloaded and its working fine .

I got this info from the Skype Group where all major investors participate and take decisions together .

At current levels I feel CJ could easily give 3x returns in next few days.

The Dev is hard working and proved his honesty already by refunding the 2 btc ICO 5 investors

CJ has a great future ahead

I am an ICO one investor and very much satisfied with the performance till Noe
jasonkoo

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:47:09 AM

I have read below twits some Traders in C-Cex. Are they all really true?
CryptoJacksCoin Dev is SCAMMER? REALLY?

Trader PresTrump: People really likes SCAM coins like CJ
Trader tradr: Dump draco
Trader Steezy702: i bought in for $10 this time
Trader PresTrump: The CJ coin dev took all the Buy support here and went for some party while his coin is being dumped
Developer incakoin: yet the dev can't even setup a simple explorer
Trader Crypto Guru: Dump draco so I can buy more.
Trader Steezy702: To many sell walls on draco
Trader Crypto Guru: BM is dumping.
Trader Masada: more profit for the next run
Trader Crypto Guru: sell you BM now, before its too late.
Trader Masada: already done with a 1800 and some % of profit...
Trader Masada: waitin to buy more
Developer Pulse: nice pump n dump on BM
Trader Masada: only some bought at some K
Developer Pulse: Lame.
Trader Masada: but i'll wait
Developer Pulse:

PULSE - BTC market:
Buy: 0.00000092
Sell: 0.00000152
https://c-cex.com/?p=pulse-btc
 Developer Pulse: We are working with a partnership. More information coming soon as we settle the contract
Trader RingoTheBingo: hi
Trader Crypto Guru: yeah, nice set up for the Dev, Its a game for the dev indeed.
Trader newtrader:

GLD - BTC market:
Buy: 0.00000937
Sell: 0.00001000
https://c-cex.com/?p=gld-btc
 Trader RingoTheBingo: i profited from this BM
Trader Masada: the right thing to do it's simply to buy when everybody sell in this case
Trader RingoTheBingo: lucky exited soon
Trader Masada: not lucky....just smart
Trader RingoTheBingo: i will buy more at 200 maybe
Trader Masada: if those bears work good like now we will have this opportunity
Trader Masada: not i'm a freakin bull
Trader merxmerx: CJ is Scam , CJ Dev is a Scammer
Trader RingoTheBingo: yes CJ is real shit
Trader RingoTheBingo: IMO
Trader merxmerx: It is true, CJ Dev was the previous Dev of another coin which he left with no reason.
Trader Crypto Guru: Bye-bye Money =BM
Trader Masada: i'm just looking my friend... wait to settle down
Trader merxmerx: After milking money for noob traders in 4 months, he made another coin to do the same thing without delivering all what was said on the project
Developer incakoin: ship is sinking
Developer DocPump: DUMP CJ BUY BM
Trader Steezy702: ^ Hes got the right idea
Trader Crypto Guru: lol.. BM
Trader Steezy702: buy the dip sell one the rise my friend
Trader Steezy702: AKA BM
Trader Crypto Guru: i dont want to buy manipulated coins.
Trader RingoTheBingo: @Steezy702, good strategy
Trader Steezy702: @Crypto Guru, Lol but you're telling people to buy CJ
Trader donski: last chance to sell cj above 100 sat
Trader RingoTheBingo: cj real shit
Trader RingoTheBingo: only lost money with cj damn
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:54:03 AM

Hi Guys

i want to update on few things which will make everyone clear

i was solely managing revenu coin  and have met a group Cryptojacks who have good developers. i have helped them in developing a coin and also shared blackjack script

As i had Promised to do fork which could not materialize due to some financial issues at my end ( i even loaned my rubies coins to quickseller) one can track my BCT posts. i did work on CJ project but offlate was away due to personal issues

I was watching Revenu price in my absence and as it was growing did not feel there requires any update, which i feel is a mistake. Hope i will rectify the same in coming days and make the community active

Now that i am back i will work both on Revenu coin and CJ coin (as promised but could not work due to my unavailability)
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 03:08:46 AM

Hi Guys

i was solely managing revenu coin  and have met a group Cryptojacks who have good developers. i have helped them in developing a coin and also shared blackjack script

As i had Promised to do fork which could not materialize due to some financial issues at my end ( i even loaned my rubies coins to quickseller) one can track my BCT posts. i did work on CJ project but offlate was away due to personal issues

I was watching Revenu price in my absence and as it was growing did not feel there requires any update, which i feel is a mistake. Hope i will rectify the same in coming days and make the community active

Now that i am back i will work both on Revenu coin and CJ coin (as promised but could not work due to my unavailability)

Thanks Taxman

Now that u have come back we will work together for the benefit of both the communities
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 03:10:50 AM

Guys if you are at Skype you will understand why we have removed buy support

I am pretty sure some one i playing to drop this coin its fine that we now know we have few cheer leaders

Ok we will reinstate the buy support at 150 and let people leave if they want to Smiley
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:17:29 AM

Is this business or high school?

They have been delivering updates, as they are accomplished or completed. Actions speak louder than words.

If he bought the name, so what? It coincides with his coin category. Some people buy things they like.

If you are going to dump, understandable. In america we call that a "bandwagon." Some of us bought at 30 SATS and are still happy. We are the loyal fans.

I'm still holding 830K. I've already made back what I put in. Keep up the updates coming team.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 03:28:29 AM

Is this business or high school?

They have been delivering updates, as they are accomplished or completed. Actions speak louder than words.

If he bought the name, so what? It coincides with his coin category. Some people buy things they like.

If you are going to dump, understandable. In america we call that a "bandwagon." Some of us bought at 30 SATS and are still happy. We are the loyal fans.

I'm still holding 830K. I've already made back what I put in. Keep up the updates coming team.

Thanks Dude

We will make them understand with the work we are going to do Smiley

I have updated this matter on Skype Group and we do get a lot of support

I am talking to those who told us to remove buy support to catch dumpers... i will be reinstating buy support
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 07:29:35 AM

Don't think about the dumpers or missing buy support. If the coin can deliver what is deserved for, the price will move up. Just change of coins from weak hands to strong hands.
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:56:36 PM

Trouver tous les informations à propos de CJ en français ! Les nouvelles et plus !
Rejoinez nous!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543881
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:29:17 PM

Hi Guys

Thanks Taxman

Now that u have come back we will work together for the benefit of both the communities

It's wonderful! It was needed. And things are done by both end. So hopefully the investors will be more confident now! Soon Better days will come back again!

Thanks!

szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:39:25 PM

Yesterday i was gambling in CS like cryptojacks.More people did now.
ranggawulung

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:14:58 AM

how to get promo code faucet https://cryptogods.net/faucets/cryptojacks/   ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: