Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CJ] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS| CJ ICO Round #5 in Progress !!!  (Read 93456 times)
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:27:14 PM

The price is down . I will buy some coins for staking . very cheap coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PCC

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Any investment is to study

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 05:16:35 PM

Guys we have some security lapse at wealthydice and we are checking whats the issue

Please remove your buy support if you have in the meantime

We will verify and resolve the issue at the earliest

Please do not play with CJ for the time being
not good for the business mate and also for the project i hope you can find it right away so we can avoid this dump. good luck buddy.

what is the problem ?
dev said what is it?
just wanted to solve all the problems dev nice.
no matter what ,
we are always with you !!!
good luck.

https://wealthydice.com/?ref=129 Free 2400 sat/1h
https://goo.gl/8c52ZN free 4000 sat/1h (Adbit.co)
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 02:21:08 AM

Guys there is a situation ... However the issue is neither big to worry nor small to deny.... We have lost the bankroll at wealthy dice amounting to 11.5 million (hardly 3% of cj supply) the cost of which is approximately around 4-6 btc and I believe it was some insiders job. As we are still awaiting logs from auto back up of hoster we cannot single on a particular person..,  good thing is we learnt the lesson when we are about to expand .. So good thing is we strengthen our security and restrict access to only few ... We are soon changing our host . There will be some effect on price currently but I believe our hard work will get back things to normality .. Sorry again for the confusion created however we will swim across the tide and do best in coming days
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:31:54 AM

Guys there is a situation ... However the issue is neither big to worry nor small to deny.... We have lost the bankroll at wealthy dice amounting to 11.5 million (hardly 3% of cj supply) the cost of which is approximately around 4-6 btc and I believe it was some insiders job. As we are still awaiting logs from auto back up of hoster we cannot single on a particular person..,  good thing is we learnt the lesson when we are about to expand .. So good thing is we strengthen our security and restrict access to only few ... We are soon changing our host . There will be some effect on price currently but I believe our hard work will get back things to normality .. Sorry again for the confusion created however we will swim across the tide and do best in coming days
nice to hear that mate at least you been vocal to your supporters hoping that this concern will be resolved already and it will not bother the progress of valuing the coin good luck to wealthy hope to see more and more visitors and don't forget cj ok. lets bring it to the moon again. good luck
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:22:59 AM

Nice to see you are still active and giving efforts and doing your best... your supporters are also appreciable that they are still holding the coins.
hope you guys figure this out so soon.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 07:25:27 AM

Nice to see you are still active and giving efforts and doing your best... your supporters are also appreciable that they are still holding the coins.

That's right we are 100% behind you dev and will keep supporting you and the coin. I know we will be back on track soon and in the meantime I picked up a few more cheap CJ coins to stake. Keep doing the best you can dev and I know it will pay off big time in the future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:44:27 AM

That's right we are 100% behind you dev and will keep supporting you and the coin. I know we will be back on track soon and in the meantime I picked up a few more cheap CJ coins to stake. Keep doing the best you can dev and I know it will pay off big time in the future.
that's the least that we can do right now buddy buy those cheap coin and stake while you are working harder to fixed this just stay focus buddy. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 09:03:13 AM

He already dumped 11.5 million?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:10:57 AM

He already dumped 11.5 million?
Maybe it is. But 11.5 millions is not too big. it will take a little time to recover price.
in my view : should buy cj now with very cheap price. this is big change for buyers
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:11:56 PM

for me it's  a good  news  to buy  more CJ @ very  cheaper.   been  waiting  for these for a long time. anybody  who is holding  that amount,  im willing  yo buy it @ 20. just  reply  here if you are the one who is holding it.
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 05:06:57 PM

for me it's  a good  news  to buy  more CJ @ very  cheaper.   been  waiting  for these for a long time. anybody  who is holding  that amount,  im willing  yo buy it @ 20. just  reply  here if you are the one who is holding it.

I bought @ 40, holding. It seem that CJ have strong community support. Price recovering fast.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:47:03 AM

.15 btc will be transferred from wealthy dice profit and will be kept as wall at 50 sats. We will ensure price also gets supported along with development
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:40:42 AM

Nice to see that you are constantly supporting the Trading wall and price. I've been following this Project from start and so far I've found you are really honest with your coin..
you faced a lot of attacks from dumpers.. but you are still continuing your work constantly.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:45:49 AM

.15 btc will be transferred from wealthy dice profit and will be kept as wall at 50 sats. We will ensure price also gets supported along with development
nice buddy it is important to keep the price alive and the the site working better, cj will rises up no matter the dumpers are doing
i know its really hard for your part but i believe in your project good luck buddy.
simtho

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:38:04 AM

Nice to see such an active dev. I believe as well in this project and am looking foreward for the further developments.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 07:42:03 AM

I think this is a good move dev to help keep the price stable for now. I purchased a lot more CJ @48 sats to try and help push the price back up over 50 sats. I think it will get there eventually and hopefully this time it stays above 50 sats.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:45:44 AM

I think this is a good move dev to help keep the price stable for now. I purchased a lot more CJ @48 sats to try and help push the price back up over 50 sats. I think it will get there eventually and hopefully this time it stays above 50 sats.

You right, but ppl who invest have right to doubt the roadmap of coin. But when you know dev and all he did, he will you should beleive in the future. That is why i only invest in cj. No problem if someone want to sell. Cause cj surely rise. But dont wait for the short term.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:51:58 AM

You right, but ppl who invest have right to doubt the roadmap of coin. But when you know dev and all he did, he will you should beleive in the future. That is why i only invest in cj. No problem if someone want to sell. Cause cj surely rise. But dont wait for the short term.
dev as always show his concern about his project and doing his best to save it into completely dump so better to risk beside him and hold . good luck dev.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:28:15 AM

dev as always show his concern about his project and doing his best to save it into completely dump so better to risk beside him and hold . good luck dev.

Show support here and in forums and help the project to grow if you honestly believe. You can also gamble a little bit using the faucet on wealthydice to help the sites stats out

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:31:57 PM

It's really heart touching to see community supporting even in hard times.. This is what a developer / leader wants from his team ... Come what may I am going to work dedicatedly for the project and I am sure the hacker also feels that CJ can be developed and did not dump any yet.. Let me do my work sincerely forgetting about results ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: