Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitvest.io invest  (Read 2062 times)
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:29:40 PM

Did someone already invested in bitvest.io?
I have already sent there around 0,015,i wonder how does it look's like.
I've been looking for some informations and i have met a lot of people who where claiming this is a trusted site,but anyone invested there some amount,and got it all back?
I personally haven't tried investing in the site, but it's a game site. It always earns as long as players play.
Also, I've heard of this site for quite a while now. I think it's trustworthy simply because it has an obvious source of income, unlike cloud mining. Some cloudmining sites claim to mine but in reality is just a ponzi.
This one, on the other hand, is not the case. It's not mining at all.

Try investing, but don't invest what you can't loose, as usual.
That is what I thought from the start, that it is a gambling site.
But after seeing this title for the thread I now had to see if I was wrong. That it is an investment site. That usually marks it as a Ponzi scheme right off the bat by most people in the investments thread.
After reading the posts now, I can certainly say it is gambling site. Therefore not a stable way to make a profit for putting anything into it.
I believe people like you should be taught the difference between having sex and watching one. A gambling site is the most safe one to invest, since we actually know what the users are winning and losing in high rolls. Bitvest shows high roll bets greater than 0.006. It is easily safe to invest keeping a record of that information. Also Ponzi? Do you know what a ponzi is? Please stop spamming for few coins from your campaign. Just read the post by Sparked before you.
Sorry mate, I don't use this type of sites so I can't tell you what they are like.
I did not say it was a ponzi. If you can read properly I said if it was then it would be in the investment's thread thus being marked as one right away.
So you say with your signature:Smiley  It is just like someone who barfs then says to another you have bad breath. Tongue
I am just expressing my point of view.
Just chill out and have a beer.
Cheers  Grin

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:45:55 PM

I did some tests to see if im making a mistake or you (supporters) , and here is the deal
iv invested .01 btc with 0.25 margin for nearly 48hours it started with max profit 20sat and today was on loss 120sat, bad things happen on investment right ? maybe the win rate was high.. i pulled out my investment and try roulette black/red (always on red) with the usual tactic when you lose go double till win then back to original bet, and guess what.. did not manage to make it even because the chance for 10 lose in a raw chance was high i mean more than 17 times in a row,

strange fact is ok it is hard to win (luck factor/gambling) this is good for investors right ? But as investor it was loss also..slowly but steady

anyhow dont consider other ppl opinion as spam you are not in wonder land!
there is something wrong with their formula

You are a signature whore period.
You dont know shit what you are talking about..
First, you are saying that they are a ponzi
Second, their formula is wrong
Check again dumb ass and use their verifier
You utter bullshit to get paid for your quota

whatever you say mr account auctioneer  Cheesy you are used to talking with your self thru your account and never disagree with you that maybe you got angry, sorry cant help you with that your doc maybe..take your meds

I did some tests to see if im making a mistake or you (supporters) , and here is the deal
iv invested .01 btc with 0.25 margin for nearly 48hours it started with max profit 20sat and today was on loss 120sat, bad things happen on investment right ? maybe the win rate was high.. i pulled out my investment and try roulette black/red (always on red) with the usual tactic when you lose go double till win then back to original bet, and guess what.. did not manage to make it even because the chance for 10 lose in a raw chance was high i mean more than 17 times in a row,

strange fact is ok it is hard to win (luck factor/gambling) this is good for investors right ? But as investor it was loss also..slowly but steady

anyhow dont consider other ppl opinion as spam you are not in wonder land!
there is something wrong with their formula

You are a signature whore period.
You dont know shit what you are talking about..
First, you are saying that they are a ponzi
Second, their formula is wrong
Check again dumb ass and use their verifier
You utter bullshit to get paid for your quota

Please don't abuse him. It is our duty to prove that the website is provably fair and 'probably fair' too. He has the right to know these.
As for Sir CoinBreeder, I have been playing there for a year or so and I have lost 0.02BTC once using martingale. If you want proof, I will search through my bets and show. However, I made 0.011 from just tokens too on another day. Online roulette is more fair than a real one since they can't tamper with it to their own advantage. The bets are verified and you can toggle to see bet results. As some say, you might not get extremely high returns from investments but that is what keeps Bitvest stable and running. It also proves the users edge in wins.

Thank you Xavier , ill search it more..
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:45:03 PM

Did someone already invested in bitvest.io?
I have already sent there around 0,015,i wonder how does it look's like.
I've been looking for some informations and i have met a lot of people who where claiming this is a trusted site,but anyone invested there some amount,and got it all back?

Well how is your investment doing ? Its over 2 weeks since you began this thread so any updates ? What's your return been like ? It would be very useful to share this information with us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: