Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About the Bitcoin trading platform website source code  (Read 3586 times)
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 03:20:40 PM

Not seen that before!

You are complaining that he isn't showing remorse for something that isn't illegal in his country!

You then decide that he can't be any good with business because he doesn't think that what isn't illegal in his country isn't a problem!

What planet are you from? Wink

China is sometimes more libertarian than the west - its dislike of Intellectual property rights is a good example!

I think I am right to question this person's efforts. If they have this attitude towards creating a brand for their business, I really don't think they will have the will to make a secure long lasting trading site (dealing with peoples money)

I never meant he can't be good at business, just he won't be good at making a trusted business. There is a difference. Most of the copycat products and companies in China are unsafe and broken. Look at the copycat fake phones and tablets, they fail after a few weeks. Their bridges and buildings are falling down. Business is booming but they don't care if you lose all your money.

Just be-careful sending your Bitcoins and cash to a site where the owner can't even come up with a unique business name. When the shit hits the fan and the money is all gone, he will be too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 03:23:56 PM

Not seen that before!

You are complaining that he isn't showing remorse for something that isn't illegal in his country!

You then decide that he can't be any good with business because he doesn't think that what isn't illegal in his country isn't a problem!

China is sometimes more libertarian than the west - its dislike of Intellectual property rights is a good example!

I think I am right to question this person's efforts. If they have this attitude towards creating a brand for their business, I really don't think they will have the will to make a secure long lasting trading site (dealing with peoples money)

I never meant he can't be good at business, just he won't be good at making a trusted business. There is a difference. Most of the copycat products and companies in China are unsafe and broken. Look at the copycat fake phones and tablets, they fail after a few weeks. Their bridges and buildings are falling down. Business is booming but they don't care if you lose all your money.

Just be-careful sending your Bitcoins and cash to a site where the owner can't even come up with a unique business name. When the shit hits the fan and the money is all gone, he will be too.

yup - not the best start. asking others to provide him with sw and registering existing businesses' names - not good.
hxtop (OP)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 03:43:42 PM

I have registered the domain name (such as coinlab.cn bitmit.cn bitinstant.cn),These domain names are very suitable for the bitcoin trading platform operating in china.

A interesting way to involve yourself with the Bitcoin community, sit on domains that are exact Bitcoin company names already operating. I doubt you will get very far, I suspect you will ignore any holes in your software and run after someone hacks the site. I would not deposit money when your company already shows lack of integrity.

The squatting isn't illegal, but it shows how you don't even consider it a problem and this attitude will mean that you will be careless with your customers money.

Not seen that before!

Perhaps you bias on the Chinese people, but also a kind and friendly person.
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 03:44:52 PM

Not seen that before!

yup - not the best start. asking others to provide him with sw and registering existing businesses' names - not good.
I post this, only one purpose and that is to promote the development Bitcoin Bitcoin is my life, my work, I want to start!
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 03:46:20 PM

Not seen that before!

Calm down dudes. He is not selling the service to you, but to the Chinese! It is YOU who have to respect the local way of doing business, and bitching about some intellectual property laws that are very wrong HERE in our beloved 1st world, is not the way to go. Just my BTC.02000000.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 03:46:45 PM

Not seen that before!

Thank you for your answer and concern.
In fact, I just want to find the source code, then push the development of the Bitcoin Bitcoin I can when I work into my life and I would like to venture through bitcoins I only need this.
nwbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 03:57:20 PM

I have had dealings with the Chinese previously, and they are like every one else on the planet.  Some are good people, some just can't be trusted.

All I was trying to point out on the forum is that when a culture doesn't think something is wrong, its unfair to judge them based on different cultural values.

I think a Chinese gateway into the bitcoin market will be phenomenal and well worth doing for everyone's sake - With 1.3 Bn people and a growth rate double that of the west, its a good market for everyone!

However, maybe a Chinese name might be better? Wink

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:04:00 PM

In fact, I just want to find the source code

I already linked you to a fully functional Bitcoin exchange source code on the first page of this thread.
If you didn't "find" it then you're blind.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:08:32 PM

This is a good idea.

I have many Chinese friends, but even they understand that some of the shortcuts taken in China at the moment are not the best that they could be. I also understand the majority of Chinese business is good business but its the minority that gives a bad light to the rest.

I post this, only one purpose and that is to promote the development Bitcoin Bitcoin is my life, my work, I want to start!

I would think that if Bitcoin is your life, then create a brand that will grow and live on throughout China.

The last thing you want is confusion when perhaps Bitinstant starts its own business in China, the people are going to be confused, who is the real Bitinstant for example.

All your doing is diluting whatever brand you may try to build.

I ask you: Why put all this time into getting a exchange up and running when you can't even think of a name for your company?
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:09:05 PM

I love China. These rip-offs are hilarious.  Grin

Buying on coinlab.cn, and you will end up with a bag full of Bytcoin  Roll Eyes

Welcome to China  Grin

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:09:11 PM

Sure. we can't judge from a sloppy start - wish you all the best!
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:11:30 PM

Calm down dudes. He is not selling the service to you, but to the Chinese! It is YOU who have to respect the local way of doing business, and bitching about some intellectual property laws that are very wrong HERE in our beloved 1st world, is not the way to go. Just my BTC.02000000.

I'm not concerned about the law, just that the time to come up with a name and beginnings for your company is easy in comparison with creating a viable business. And if he/her can't create a brand of their own then I fear for those using the site. That's all.
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:11:46 PM

I already linked you to a fully functional Bitcoin exchange source code on the first page of this thread.

I've seen first best trading platform code is safe. Followed by the user's habits is very important, therefore I have optimized a lot of content, but I can not code. Could you help me? Our common development cooperation
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:14:25 PM

This is a good idea.

I have many Chinese friends, but even they understand that some of the shortcuts taken in China at the moment are not the best that they could be. I also understand the majority of Chinese business is good business but its the minority that gives a bad light to the rest.

I would think that if Bitcoin is your life, then create a brand that will grow and live on throughout China.

The last thing you want is confusion when perhaps Bitinstant starts its own business in China, the people are going to be confused, who is the real Bitinstant for example.

All your doing is diluting whatever brand you may try to build.

I ask you: Why put all this time into getting a exchange up and running when you can't even think of a name for your company?

The problem can not be stuck in a domain name.
Domain name a lot, and very cheap to register.
Domain name registration is free, no restrictions. Including in the legal system of the country.
I know the law. Now I just want to find a set of cooperative trading platform code and other problems will be solved.
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:17:47 PM

I have had dealings with the Chinese previously, and they are like every one else on the planet.  Some are good people, some just can't be trusted.

All I was trying to point out on the forum is that when a culture doesn't think something is wrong, its unfair to judge them based on different cultural values.

I think a Chinese gateway into the bitcoin market will be phenomenal and well worth doing for everyone's sake - With 1.3 Bn people and a growth rate double that of the west, its a good market for everyone!

Domain name, the company name is not a problem.
My current problem to be solved is a trading platform code.
If this trading platform bulided I can find a VC.
Can promote the development than material currency in China
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:19:16 PM

I've seen first best trading platform code is safe. Followed by the user's habits is very important, therefore I have optimized a lot of content, but I can not code. Could you help me? Our common development cooperation

No, can't help you. Between posting nonsense in the forum and my own beeswax I have no time. Plus the Bitcoin-central code is Ruby on Rails, which I don't know or wish to learn.

About that code being safe, well, Bitcoin-central runs, or used to run on that code, and I never heard of them having been hacked.
Ofcourse the code in which you'll run the exchange isn't everything. Your server(s) will also need to have good security.
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:33:14 PM

No, can't help you. Between posting nonsense in the forum and my own beeswax I have no time. Plus the Bitcoin-central code is Ruby on Rails, which I don't know or wish to learn.

About that code being safe, well, Bitcoin-central runs, or used to run on that code, and I never heard of them having been hacked.
Ofcourse the code in which you'll run the exchange isn't everything. Your server(s) will also need to have good security.

Today. Trading site in China security issues very dramatic
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 04:39:26 PM

Chinese competition does not allow the emergence of the second Bitcoin trading platform.
To be free, to the ideal, to the development of bitcoins I decided to need to create a great bitcoin of currency trading platform.
Just happened today such a thing .. understand Chinese users can get to know.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 05:25:40 PM

I'm not concerned about the law, just that the time to come up with a name and beginnings for your company is easy in comparison with creating a viable business. And if he/her can't create a brand of their own then I fear for those using the site. That's all.

Still, it is not you who is going to use the site. Can't you see he already claims to have the biggest bitcoin website in China? How about some respect! In China it is fully normal and reputable to use copycat brands in marketing. It is not like we have it here. I know some Chinese businessmen and it is different in there.

China is bigger than the U.S. and E.U. *combined* - by a factor of 2. Let's get used to it and only post here if we want to help the OP, shall we?

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 05:29:20 PM

China is bigger than the U.S. and E.U. *combined* - by a factor of 2. Let's get used to it and only post here if we want to help the OP, shall we?

Fair enough, I thought I was helping but I guess it could be seen as "preaching western values onto others" which isn't what I intended.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: