Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [deleted]  (Read 5871 times)
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:23:58 PM

This ICO via escrow or direct to Dev wallet?

No.  Looks like it goes directly into their wallet for the pre-ico.  Main ico will be on Bittrex even thought the team don't know how to get an ico on Bitrex and haven't bothered asking them yet.  They were asking how to do it on here.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:28:41 PM

You should check us out then https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Anyway my point is, we have not been contacted about this project, we don't know anything about it.

I now know why i never heard of your site, because it looks bullshit that we need to login to see the market.

No.  Looks like it goes directly into their wallet for the pre-ico.  Main ico will be on Bittrex even thought the team don't know how to get an ico on Bitrex and haven't bothered asking them yet.  They were asking how to do it on here.

lol i guess they're still in the process.  the project seem real good actually if it weren't for those exchanges, ico price, escrow and the premine.
OP can still fix this if he really want to proceed to get funds.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:35:12 PM

Anyway my point is, we have not been contacted about this project, we don't know anything about it.

I now know why i never heard of your site, because it looks bullshit that we need to login to see the market.

No.  Looks like it goes directly into their wallet for the pre-ico.  Main ico will be on Bittrex even thought the team don't know how to get an ico on Bitrex and haven't bothered asking them yet.  They were asking how to do it on here.

lol i guess they're still in the process.  the project seem real good actually if it weren't for those exchanges, ico price, escrow and the premine.

lol your kidding right? cryptopia has been around longer than you have been on this forum you noob.
ANY hero or legend can vouch cryptopia been around for years. they are awesome site just dont get the attention of other major exchanges
they have mining pools, marketplaces, multiple pair markets, and they add new coins with little hassle most of the time
you sir, are a noob here and this project sounds just right for people like you actually, have fun!
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:10:02 PM

lol your kidding right? cryptopia has been around longer than you have been on this forum you noob.
ANY hero or legend can vouch cryptopia been around for years. they are awesome site just dont get the attention of other major exchanges
they have mining pools, marketplaces, multiple pair markets, and they add new coins with little hassle most of the time
you sir, are a noob here and this project sounds just right for people like you actually, have fun!

Well i don't know that site. I'm a noob yes but whoever knew that site knew it.  i don't think that site ever get to mentioned a lot of times in trading section.
You know whats being mentioned all the time? look at my sig.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:11:37 PM

the project seem real good actually if it weren't for those exchanges, ico price, escrow and the premine.

Yes like jumping out of an aeroplane without a parachute would be really good if it wasn't for gravity, the ground, the fact that people aren't invincible etc.
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:30:43 PM

first impression is scam, be carefull guys.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 09:18:08 PM

Wow..total coins supply 40M (40.000.000) , and ico price 500k (0.005 BTC)
you're kidding?  Grin

The plan is to sell 100 coins and keep the rest.  That way they can dump them at any price and make a profit.  Nothing new.

Whats with all these FUD ? The coin isn't released yet but we are now on the process of dragging the price down?  Thats really insane of you.
it doesn't matter whether this ICO is scam or not, its about you as investors making profit.

The team thanks you a lot for your support, we hope to welcome you in our comunity.

you're kidding?  Grin

The plan is to sell 100 coins and keep the rest.  That way they can dump them at any price and make a profit.  Nothing new.
you're kidding?  Grin

General binary option platforms have around 1 to 2 million customers, Our long run objective is to get up to 1 million, it means that the demand for the coin can be really high, this is why we chose a stake system (said our financial advisor) to avoid crashes because of high trending.
The project is like Forex, but really quicker, as you won't have to wait up to 1 hour for confirmation.
We decided to be collaborative, and community driven , in order to provide a security regarding the coin price.
We decided to premine 20 million coins in order to organise the early stage of the project, and left 20 million for the stake.
We Know that we are not going to sell 17 million, we are not idiots like some are thinking. The unsold coins will be used to feed the system.
To be simple, we want to issue a coin to be used in trade for Fiat, Fx Assets, Gold, Oil, Maybe other crypts...
This project is really big, so order to make it last as long as possible, we decided to grow a community who will get involved in the decisions, moderation, development, creation of new related projects...

It is easy to scream scam, we know what we do, we don't fear to be called a scam, our main problem, is that our project dies in two or three years, that would be really sad, and this is also one of the reasons why we decided to grow a community, and to transform the pre-ico page to a community management system.

We think that the BTC is not only a climbing or dropping chart at the disposal of the traders, we believe in the Cryptos ecosystem and we want to make a development community built around the project in order to support cryptos, they can be so much more than just pump and dump actions. They can participate in the production of growth, wealth, knowledge and bring a lot of advantages to anybody. The cryptos are the future. So we want our own coin to be a reliable asset for other assets like BMW, RenaultNissan, google, Vivendi...

We already spoke to bittrex and there should be no problem for now, however, we still need to comply with some requirements.

For the rest, welcome to all of you, and I hope that our community will be even more dynamic. We hope to recruit as many marketers as possible to spread the word of the project as widely as possible.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 09:43:30 PM

the project seem real good actually if it weren't for those exchanges, ico price, escrow and the premine.

Yes like jumping out of an aeroplane without a parachute would be really good if it wasn't for gravity, the ground, the fact that people aren't invincible etc.

Seriously, could you please tell us exacly what lets you thinking it is a scam ?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:22:44 PM

Seriously, could you please tell us exacly what lets you thinking it is a scam ?

The use of exchange logos without permission and your insane 130 million dollar valuation.  Even if it is not your intention that makes it look like a scam.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 10:32:37 PM

The use of exchange logos without permission and your insane 130 million dollar valuation.  Even if it is not your intention that makes it look like a scam.

Noted, we will solve the logo problem shortly. it was mainly to make a nice page, instead of typing them.

Regarding coin value, don't check it now, at the announce, we don't value it as a coin, but as a community, here is the difference.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:47:43 PM

Noted, we will solve the logo problem shortly. it was mainly to make a nice page, instead of typing them.

Regarding coin value, don't check it now, at the announce, we don't value it as a coin, but as a community, here is the difference.

Yes but having such a high valuation makes it look like you are going to con people.  You need to reduce it to a sensible figure which would give some possibility (psychologically) of growth.   500K sats would make it one of the highest ICO prices ever and make it likely to start dumping almost immediately.  There is just not enough in what you are providing to justify such a high price.
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 05:49:30 AM

You do not need to login to see any of the markets.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:00:52 AM

Ok. So my question is, any bounty???

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 11:10:48 AM

Perhaps the Team behind this Project can reach out to us for a private consultation
we won't charge anything we are actually interested in finding out how this project
will take off and what is the minimum amount of BTC needed to get this Project
off the ground?

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 01:41:55 PM

Sorry for the late answer, but regarding the numerous scam accusations, and overal replies, the team decided to set the purshase price in PRE-ICO to 50k Satoshi, however the price will get back to 500k sat for the public ICO.
The bonus is maintaned as is.

500 BTC should be enough for 50.000 users to let them trade using 15 full charts.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:19:13 PM

I'm hoping to see the bittrex link to where we can buy this coin. I'm guessing if it weren't for the WAVES, these kind of platform may not have come in mind too.
But yeah I think this will also be cool to have as an option in trading. I may be using the platform everyday if it exist already.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:36:53 PM

The use of exchange logos without permission...
..and the fact that they're taking their sweet-assed time to remove them.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:01:47 PM

The logos are still there.  Hard to take these guys seriously.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:26:51 AM

Maybe because nemgun has to deposit BTCs firs to these exchanges so they'll approved it. 

They just fake it as if they take time. fact it that these exchanges don't want to be listed side by side with competitor so you just need to pick one nemgun.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀