Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a micro job (captcha typing etc.)  (Read 2141 times)
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:53:23 PM

$1 or $2  daily is really not worth for captchas..  i dont understand why you guys like it. What is a max earning from it daily ??  Is it possible to make $5or10 for example?
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:24:58 AM

$1 or $2  daily is really not worth for captchas..  i dont understand why you guys like it. What is a max earning from it daily ??  Is it possible to make $5or10 for example?

then if you know something as a minor online job that pays more, can you share it with us? i mean an online job that you can do part time and will only require you to be online for two to four hours only a day. we will gladly appreciate it if you can share it with us Cheesy i'm also looking for a part time job here. TIA Cheesy
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:50:14 AM

then if you know something as a minor online job that pays more, can you share it with us? i mean an online job that you can do part time and will only require you to be online for two to four hours only a day. we will gladly appreciate it if you can share it with us Cheesy i'm also looking for a part time job here. TIA Cheesy

yeah, I tried one day this "job".. have no ideia why people do this

for everyone who wants to make money, find a online tutorials like photoshop, html, don't know, something you can like..
so you can find freelance jobs.. have sites wich pays with bitcoin if you want and you will learn something to use in other times, like doing a faucet, a site about bitcoin and earn with ads..
filling captchas = slave work

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
erickkyut

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:01:18 AM

for everyone who wants to make money, find a online tutorials like photoshop, html, don't know, something you can like..
so you can find freelance jobs.. have sites wich pays with bitcoin if you want and you will learn something to use in other times, like doing a faucet, a site about bitcoin and earn with ads..

actually i really want to do that, unfortunately, i don't don't have my own personal computer and i'm only online through a computer shop for about two hours. my first goal is to earn money so that i can buy my own laptop and study coding on internet for free. that is why for now, i want to earn money for doing part time jobs that will require me to be online for about two up to four hours a day to save then buy my own laptop.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:13:51 AM

actually i really want to do that, unfortunately, i don't don't have my own personal computer and i'm only online through a computer shop for about two hours. my first goal is to earn money so that i can buy my own laptop and study coding on internet for free. that is why for now, i want to earn money for doing part time jobs that will require me to be online for about two up to four hours a day to save then buy my own laptop.

I don't know where are you from, however if you are not from a f*cked up country/city living a post civil war, it's REALLY more easy find a job, can be a 4 hours job, ANY job, and in one day you will earn more than writing captchas for a month..
if you pay to user the computer, it's better you safe that money than try to earn doing this jobs.. good luck mate, keep that thought of learn!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
erickkyut

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:29:52 AM

I don't know where are you from, however if you are not from a f*cked up country/city living a post civil war, it's REALLY more easy find a job, can be a 4 hours job, ANY job, and in one day you will earn more than writing captchas for a month..
if you pay to user the computer, it's better you safe that money than try to earn doing this jobs.. good luck mate, keep that thought of learn!

thank you mate Cheesy
actually im from the Philippines and I'm still under going Physical Therapy because of some illness that's why i can't find a decent job right now and still only relying on some online jobs. i hope you understands why situation Cheesy
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:37:25 AM

$1 or $2  daily is really not worth for captchas..  i dont understand why you guys like it. What is a max earning from it daily ??  Is it possible to make $5or10 for example?

maybe you can write articles dude.. much better than wasting time on captchas. I wrote 3 articles and sold all of them for a cheap price but even that price was higher than $1 or $2.. also theres no limit for it.. any subject is acceptable as long as its qualified enough and acknowledgable. and for this you dont need a computer, write down on a piece of paper and it takes 10 mins to rewrite on a computer when its already written and ready, upload it to articles selling sites.. id help you with sites maybe but my articles were in my main lang so im sorry.. i just wanted to share my experience, i cant write more articles cos i dont have so much time.. but maybe it works for you
erickkyut

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:59:38 AM

$1 or $2  daily is really not worth for captchas..  i dont understand why you guys like it. What is a max earning from it daily ??  Is it possible to make $5or10 for example?

maybe you can write articles dude.. much better than wasting time on captchas. I wrote 3 articles and sold all of them for a cheap price but even that price was higher than $1 or $2.. also theres no limit for it.. any subject is acceptable as long as its qualified enough and acknowledgable. and for this you dont need a computer, write down on a piece of paper and it takes 10 mins to rewrite on a computer when its already written and ready, upload it to articles selling sites.. id help you with sites maybe but my articles were in my main lang so im sorry.. i just wanted to share my experience, i cant write more articles cos i dont have so much time.. but maybe it works for you

wow! you have an amazing talent there Cheesy maybe you are a good writer Wink thank you for giving this tips for me Cheesy actually, i don't usually writes but i do love reading so much and i assure you that i can also write some with sense, can you tell me which sites can i sell some articles? and lso, can you give some good topic that are good to write? TIA Cheesy
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:03:35 AM

i like this idea maybe if OP have time to do captcha it is more enough to create article just needed some guide if that's okay with you mate kindly post here the site that you are referring to so if possible many members here would benefit from it. thanks  in advance i hope OP will find time to look on it and try his best to earn from that particular online job.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 10:06:31 AM

Male Strippers needed $0.50 at Hour bonus only for being online on the camera.

NSFW

I raccomand a Logitech c920  camera and 4000 Kelvin long neon or 4000 Kelvin LED

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 10:09:02 AM

Megatypers are the best out there. They are paying to me without any issue and I don't have to look elsewhere.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erickkyut

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:11:53 AM

i like this idea maybe if OP have time to do captcha it is more enough to create article just needed some guide if that's okay with you mate kindly post here the site that you are referring to so if possible many members here would benefit from it. thanks  in advance i hope OP will find time to look on it and try his best to earn from that particular online job.

same here mate Cheesy i'm also hoping that she will post the site that she's referring so that many of the members here will benefit from it Cheesy i think not just me but lots of people here are also looking for a part time work Cheesy
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:56:35 PM

wow! you have an amazing talent there Cheesy maybe you are a good writer Wink thank you for giving this tips for me Cheesy actually, i don't usually writes but i do love reading so much and i assure you that i can also write some with sense, can you tell me which sites can i sell some articles? and lso, can you give some good topic that are good to write? TIA Cheesy

Guys my main language is greek/turkish i dont think my site would help much, even so i give you the link maybe theres someone who can benefit

iyimakale.com

This was the site i sold my articles
I didnt cheat or copy anything on articles, do some researches and combine all info in a nice way. Im sure there are sites in english too but i havent checked yet cos my writing ability in english is not same with my main languages. You can search and share here tho
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:31:21 PM

Try gogetsome .net .I think it is better from megatypers
indeed the pay rates is more better than megatypers but gogetsome.net is closed for new register
and i think OP has found what he looking for now and lock these thread please
erickkyut

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:29:51 AM

Megatypers are the best out there. They are paying to me without any issue and I don't have to look elsewhere.

hello there Cheesy may i know how much can you are earning from megatypers? is it the same as solving captcha or do you earn from writing articles? please let me know because i'am interested to join Cheesy and if ever i register on the site can you guide me there on how to earn there? i hope you will response on my questions Cheesy Thank you in advance and God bless us more Wink
SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:34:22 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know a god captcha job that has nice rates of payment and is trusted except megatypers. I'm looking online but don't know which is good. Can anyone with experience in that kind of jobs recommend me any? Thanks!

Angell

captcha job is much site is legit site and always payment,you can try
1. kolotibablo
2. qlink
3. captcha2cash
4. 2captcha  and etc, all legit site and paid

where is high paid every input legit site always paid
requirement timer every input low and low standard baned account
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 06:00:24 AM

hello there Cheesy may i know how much can you are earning from megatypers? is it the same as solving captcha or do you earn from writing articles? please let me know because i'am interested to join Cheesy and if ever i register on the site can you guide me there on how to earn there? i hope you will response on my questions Cheesy Thank you in advance and God bless us more Wink

Suerly, It's just solving captcha. It's not high but you get on an average 1$ per thousand captcha solved including google captcha. The cashout to bitcoin is 1.5$ which you can easily reach working a week on your spare time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erickkyut

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:43:38 AM

I'm trying to register now on megatypers but it is said there that I need to supply a valid invitation code to register. Where can I find it? Or it should be given by a member there as a referral code? Can you provide me a valid invitation code so that I can register on the said site? Your help will be very much appreciated Cheesy TIA Wink
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 05:01:09 PM

invitation code

Join to cam modelling - no invitation codes needed

erickkyut

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:13:07 AM

invitation code

Join to cam modelling - no invitation codes needed

Lol! Cybersex is illegal in our country! I'm looking for a decent job. Even though it will pay me low, as long as it is decent, i won't mind it. I might get caught and put in prison if I do the job you are offering me. Though I want to do it Cheesy Lol!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: