Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MPEx GUI  (Read 1054 times)
smickles (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 10:22:56 PM

I am pleased to announce that my MPEx GUI is ready for a public beta.

Anyone interested should head on over to https://smickles.com/mpex-gui/ to check it out and see if it is what you are looking for.

Here are some screenshots:

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 11:54:45 PM

Cool beans.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 08:20:52 AM

Positioning of the different text should be worked on - don't center the 1d/7d/30d data (it doesn't align nicely), for the options I think a "table" would work better.
smickles (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 08:26:02 AM

Positioning of the different text should be worked on - don't center the 1d/7d/30d data (it doesn't align nicely), for the options I think a "table" would work better.
When you say 'for the options', which screen are you talking about. Do you perhaps mean the 'market' screen, or an individual option's detail page?

Thanks for the input. Cheesy

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 08:42:27 AM

When you say 'for the options', which screen are you talking about. Do you perhaps mean the 'market' screen, or an individual option's detail page?

An individual option's detail page - so you can look through a column faster!

Btw, is that Holo on ubuntu?
smickles (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 03:36:40 AM

An individual option's detail page - so you can look through a column faster!

Btw, is that Holo on ubuntu?
Ok, I am currently redoing the alignment of text throughout the app for improved readability.

Also, it looks a lot like Holo because I intend to package this for Linux, Windows, Mac, and Android and I wanted to maintain the look and feel across all platforms. So Android came out as the 'least common denominator'.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: