Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS is nothing compared to U.S. cops.  (Read 16561 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

''Another point that shows that cops'' You mean shows that less than 0.09% of cops are worse than ISIS in any case right?

''Oh my, lol. I present you with one little site'' Present all the known cases of police brutality then and we will check the percentage.

Show evidence or shut the fuck up already.

You are so funny - lol!  Cheesy

You won't accept what I tell you, even when I show you the evidence, and then you want me - who you don't trust - to do your research for you!

And then you get upset with me when you can't show facts against ...

ISIS is nothing compared to U.S. cops.    Grin

Cool

I accepted it, you see I even accepted all of those cases as real but even after that, it still means that less than 0.09% of cops engage in police brutality, that's your evidence and I accepted it, how can you claim all cops are worse than ISIS when you can only show less than 0.09% of cops engaging in some sort of police brutality?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

''Another point that shows that cops'' You mean shows that less than 0.09% of cops are worse than ISIS in any case right?

''Oh my, lol. I present you with one little site'' Present all the known cases of police brutality then and we will check the percentage.

You won't accept what I tell you, even when I show you the evidence, and then you want me - who you don't trust - to do your research for you!

Cool

I accepted it, you see I even accepted all of those cases as real but even after that, it still means that less than 0.09% of cops engage in police brutality, that's your evidence and I accepted it, how can you claim all cops are worse than ISIS when you can only show less than 0.09% of cops engaging in some sort of police brutality?

Cops are expected to not be bad, even once. But they are bad in multitudes of ways.

ISIS is expected to be bad according to our definition of bad. When they are bad in that way (our definition of bad), they are being good according to the things that they and their people expect from them. And, ISIS is expected to be good towards their own... good according to our definition of good, which is also good according to their friends and neighbors. So, they are good.

Cops have some good and some bad according to their people.

ISIS has good and barely any bad according to their people.

Since there are a lot more cops, and since cops are treacherous at times, cops are way worse than ISIS, who honestly does what they were designed to do.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

Cool

Cops are expected to not be bad, even once. But they are bad in multitudes of ways.

ISIS is expected to be bad according to our definition of bad. When they are bad in that way (our definition of bad), they are being good according to the things that they and their people expect from them. And, ISIS is expected to be good towards their own... good according to our definition of good, which is also good according to their friends and neighbors. So, they are good.

Since there are a lot more cops, and since cops are treacherous at times, cops are way worse than ISIS, who honestly does what they were designed to do.

Cool

That's your argument? Cops are expected to be good? Everyone is expected to do a lot of things, no one does, no one is perfect, what is this argument anyways? I guess anyone that steals is also worse than ISIS because citizens are expected to not break the law? Have you ever taken an IQ test?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

Cool

Cool

That's your argument? Cops are expected to be good? Everyone is expected to do a lot of things, no one does, no one is perfect, what is this argument anyways? I guess anyone that steals is also worse than ISIS because citizens are expected to not break the law? Have you ever taken an IQ test?

You sound kinda frustrated. Do you even read more than every fifth word of a post? Or don't you have enough imagination to even see that there are more ideas in what's being posted than the simple things you spout? How do you even live?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

Cool

Cool

You sound kinda frustrated. Do you even read more than every fifth word of a post? Or don't you have enough imagination to even see that there are more ideas in what's being posted than the simple things you spout? How do you even live?

Cool

So you are actually serious? No troll? How can someone with more than 60 IQ say those things? It's so retarded it's insane.

''ince there are a lot more cops, and since cops are treacherous at times, cops are way worse than ISIS, who honestly does what they were designed to do.'' Just because a group is designed to do something doesn't mean they are morally good, assassins are designed to kill people, hitmen are designed to kill people, no one thinks they are good, no one. We know they are morally wrong, we know killing people is bad, you should know that too because you believe in the bible, cops are there to protect and serve, the few bad cops that don't are bad, the rest are good, the overwhelming majority of cops are good people, end of story.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

So you are actually serious? No troll? How can someone with more than 60 IQ say those things? It's so retarded it's insane.

''ince there are a lot more cops, and since cops are treacherous at times, cops are way worse than ISIS, who honestly does what they were designed to do.'' Just because a group is designed to do something doesn't mean they are morally good, assassins are designed to kill people, hitmen are designed to kill people, no one thinks they are good, no one. We know they are morally wrong, we know killing people is bad, you should know that too because you believe in the bible, cops are there to protect and serve, the few bad cops that don't are bad, the rest are good, the overwhelming majority of cops are good people, end of story.

Wrong! The thing you say makes all cops except for a very few, to be bad cops. Why? Because all except a very few support the Police Union, even when they know that the Union is fighting for something wrong.

Cops are way worse than ISIS. They are simply deceptive in looking good most of the time, when they are really bad down into their core.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

Wrong! The thing you say makes all cops except for a very few, to be bad cops. Why? Because all except a very few support the Police Union, even when they know that the Union is fighting for something wrong.

Cops are way worse than ISIS. They are simply deceptive in looking good most of the time, when they are really bad down into their core.

Cool

''The thing you say makes all cops except for a very few, to be bad cops.'' It's not what I say, it's what I show, statistics clearly show that only a few cops are bad, it's a fact. ''even when they know that the Union is fighting for something wrong.'' Prove it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

I wouldn't say all cops are bad, but there is good evidence to believe such things.

I have watched dozens of videos of cops doing illegal things over the years.  Everything from planting drugs to shooting people in the back.  Not once have I seen a cop administer first-aid.  Not once have I seen a cop question or detain another cop after they clearly shot someone illegally.  Not once have I seen a cop place another cop under arrest after witnessing them do something illegal.

In fact, the only good cop I can think of (a cop who actually reported the illegal activities of another cop), is one who recorded his commanding officer telling him to arrest more blacks and hispanics in Florida.

As far as I can see, 99% of them are accomplices to the evils of their fellow cops.  Even if they did not do it themselves, they watched another cop do it and said nothing.
This makes them equally guilty under the law they presume to uphold
Astargath

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

I wouldn't say all cops are bad, but there is good evidence to believe such things.

I have watched dozens of videos of cops doing illegal things over the years.  Everything from planting drugs to shooting people in the back.  Not once have I seen a cop administer first-aid.  Not once have I seen a cop question or detain another cop after they clearly shot someone illegally.  Not once have I seen a cop place another cop under arrest after witnessing them do something illegal.

In fact, the only good cop I can think of (a cop who actually reported the illegal activities of another cop), is one who recorded his commanding officer telling him to arrest more blacks and hispanics in Florida.

As far as I can see, 99% of them are accomplices to the evils of their fellow cops.  Even if they did not do it themselves, they watched another cop do it and said nothing.
This makes them equally guilty under the law they presume to uphold

So you watched a few videos of cops doing bad things therefore 99% of cops are bad? Oh well :^)

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

The simple fact that close to 100% of the cops will back up the police union, no matter what it says or does, no matter what the truth is, no matter what is good or bad, right or wrong, shows that cops are way worse than ISIS.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

The simple fact that close to 100% of the cops will back up the police union, no matter what it says or does, no matter what the truth is, no matter what is good or bad, right or wrong, shows that cops are way worse than ISIS.

Cool

What is the police union? There are lots of those as far as I know. You would have to prove that close to 100% of cops actually back up the police union and then prove that the police union is corrupt, your argument is going off the rails because you know you are wrong. I debunked your shit with facts, now you are crying. Most cops are good people.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

Cool

What is the police union? There are lots of those as far as I know. You would have to prove that close to 100% of cops actually back up the police union and then prove that the police union is corrupt, your argument is going off the rails because you know you are wrong. I debunked your shit with facts, now you are crying. Most cops are good people.

Way worse than ISIS.     Cool

Astargath

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

Cool

Way worse than ISIS.     Cool

All I see is: I have no arguments or statistics to back up my claims so I'm going to keep yelling it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tapercha

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

But Young’s words and interests, some of which a judge has ruled could be used against him at trial, were incendiary. He honored a pre-Nazi far-right German group on his license plate, tattooed the logo of an SS unit on his arm and used Hitler’s birthday as an online password. Authorities say he joked with informants about wanting a female slave, smuggling weapons into federal court, and torturing and killing FBI agents.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:54:56 AM

You cant compare a Cops to ISIS. ISIS always takes life. the cops save life. We know U.S cops are Abusive interms of their power and that guy who shot in the video is helpless that he encountered with such a bad cop. not all U.S cop are bad my point is that comparing a terrorist and cops hard because of what they does to people. For the people who watch the video dont convince your self that all cops are bad. theres a lot of video that can be use evidence to show you that theres a lot of cop that nice to people and loyal to their country.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:55:53 AM

But Young’s words and interests, some of which a judge has ruled could be used against him at trial, were incendiary. He honored a pre-Nazi far-right German group on his license plate, tattooed the logo of an SS unit on his arm and used Hitler’s birthday as an online password. Authorities say he joked with informants about wanting a female slave, smuggling weapons into federal court, and torturing and killing FBI agents.

This is where the difference lies. People kid around all the time. People kid around in generalities all the time. Some people get angry at political situations, and wish they could do something, but simply are letting off steam by what they say.

Cops, judges, FBI, etc., do things to other people that other people only talk about.

When did some joker's speaking when he was letting off steam, EVER send a person (other than himself) to prison, or cause him to pay a fine? Never! It's the fear-speech of the judge and the cops that sends a person to prison.

Somebody sits at home and harmlessly smokes a joint. Who has he harmed? Nobody! But the talk of some cops and a judge sends the guy to prison, and ruins his life with a felony record.

All that ISIS does is to fight with weapons. Cops and judges destroy lives with simple words.

Cops are way worse than ISIS.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

This is where the difference lies. People kid around all the time. People kid around in generalities all the time. Some people get angry at political situations, and wish they could do something, but simply are letting off steam by what they say.

Cops, judges, FBI, etc., do things to other people that other people only talk about.

When did some joker's speaking when he was letting off steam, EVER send a person (other than himself) to prison, or cause him to pay a fine? Never! It's the fear-speech of the judge and the cops that sends a person to prison.

Somebody sits at home and harmlessly smokes a joint. Who has he harmed? Nobody! But the talk of some cops and a judge sends the guy to prison, and ruins his life with a felony record.

All that ISIS does is to fight with weapons. Cops and judges destroy lives with simple words.

Cops are way worse than ISIS.

Cool

You should learn that cops merely interpret and follow existing laws, they do not create the laws, ever. A cop must follow the law, it's not his fault that smoking marijuana is illegal. Judges can't make it legal either.
''A bill can be introduced in either chamber of Congress by a Senator or Representative who sponsors it.
Once a bill is introduced, it is assigned to a committee whose members will research, discuss, and make changes to the bill.
The bill is then put before that chamber to be voted on.
If the bill passes one body of Congress, it is then presented to the other body to go through a similar process of research, discussion, changes, and voting.
Once both bodies vote to accept a bill, they must work out any differences between the two versions. Then both chambers vote on the same exact bill and, if it passes, they present it to the President.
The President then considers the bill. The President can approve the bill and sign it into law or not approve (veto) a bill.''

Again badecker arguing with no facts.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
FortFC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

I'd rather say that ISIS is the way different from U.S cops. But no need to fina any detailed differents or compare first to a second one since both are leading to a deadend and teach nothing good in general
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

City Kicked Out Their Cops and Politicians 7 Years Ago and Now They Have the Lowest...

A town in Mexico recently celebrated seven years since kicking out the corrupt narco government and reverting back to an indigenous form of self-governance.

In the town of Cherán, in Michoacán, Mexico, a system of traditional indigenous law-enforcement and accountability continues to guide the people. In early 2011, residents of Cherán created armed militias to fight off illegal logging and drug cartels in their community. The community kicked out politicians and police accused of ties to the drug cartels and began a new system of governance based on Purhépecha traditions.

On April 15 of this year, Cherán celebrated seven years since their revolt against what they call "the narco government". The people marked the seventh year of self-governance by naming third Council of Elders.

Read more at https://thefreethoughtproject.com/city-kicked-out-their-cops-and-politicians-7-years-ago-and-now-they-have-the-lowest-crime-in-mexico/.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

'Let me in, let me in!' Witnesses say they heard white Dallas cop knocking on door and...

Neighbors of a white cop who shot dead a black man in Dallas on Thursday night after walking into his apartment have disputed her claim that his door was ajar when she arrived at it.

Seconds before Amber Guyger, 30, shot Botham Jean in the chest, one neighbor said they heard a woman in the hallway knocking on a door and yelling: 'Let me in, let me in.'

Another neighbor then heard gunshots and afterwards claimed to have heard a man shouting: 'Oh my God. Why did you do that?' 

The witness told Jean's family's lawyer Lee Merritt they think those were his last words. Jean's mother Allison said she believes there is more to her son's death than has been revealed.

Read more at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6155249/Witnesses-dispute-white-Dallas-cops-claim-black-neighbors-door-ajar.html.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: