Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: SaberPlan.com | #1 BTC betting Strategy game - Your Skillz for bitcoins!  (Read 2395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saberplan.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:34:20 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 09:40:00 AM by saberplan.com

How To Play!

Saberplan is a multiplayer game where you can bet and challenge other players with bitcoins!
The only rule to win is to click your own generated link and get as much hits as you can and more than all your challengers in 5 minutes!

STEP 1:

Click on the Deposit button above to generate your private link also to top up your balance.
(Min: 1$ - Max 200$).

STEP 2:

After you deposit some bitcoins you have to choose from the betting menu witch amount you wanna play with. (Options: 1$, 5$, 20$ and 50$)

So for example if you choose 1$ than all your challengers are betting with the same amount as you (1$), While other players can bet on other options!.
Than Click on 'Bet Now!' from the betting menu!

STEP 3:
Copy your private link, Confirm your bet and Wait for the countDown timer to finish Than start clicking your private link (in a new tab) as much as you can (We dont care, Just solve the captcha and get much clicks to win!)

Important Notes:

If you win you'll get 180% of THE TOTAL BETS! (that's alots!) Smiley

Win 10000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!! Cheesy

If the game's timer is still counting down your bet's status
will be "Ready..!" and (Automatically) will be included in the next 300 Seconds.
So stay awake!

Note!: When you hear the alarm sound it means that Only 20 seconds left to start clicking your private link! Also if you get the same hits as your challenger than the last one who solve the captcha will win.

Promo players '(P)' cant play against real bitcoin betters!. (Cause they play for free!). If you bet with your own bitcoins you'll play before them and they will be delayed to the next 300 seconds (Automatically!)

To set up your password or to show your private link Always click on 'GENERATE / Deposit' than you can click On 'BET NOW!' to play.

Accounts that are older than 7 days (Not used) are auto deleted!, Always save your private URL and Remember your PASSWORD before any Deposits or bets!

You can set up a green name for the chatter-box by adding "+" after your username than ur password example: Johne+paswword123

Goodluck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:42:49 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 12:10:00 AM by saberplan.com

Win 0.0002 BTC (20000 Satoshis) - 1$ BET automatically loaded to your balance! , if you are intersted see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565732.0

Thank you.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:14:49 PM

HA ! That's interesting yes I like this ^^ you make who can advertise the quickest as a game. How will you manage cheaters ? Like fake clicks and links ? How did you even come up with this idea ? its very unique. I'm not sure it will appeal to everyone but it is sstill very welcome, any new addition is Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:22:19 PM

Saberplan is a multiplayer game where you can bet and challenge other players with bitcoins!
The only rule to win is to get more clicks on your refer link than other challengers in 5 minutes!

How To Play!

STEP 1:

Click on the deposit button above and send any amount

STEP 2:

Click on 'Bet Now!' from the betting minu - Options: 1$ to 50$!

STEP 3:

Confirm your bet, Wait for the countDown timer to finish Than start sharing your private link to your friends and family or even click it your self! (We dont care!)

Important Notes:

will be "Ready..!" and will be included in the next 5 minutes.
So stay awake!

To show your private Refer link Always click on 'Deposit' before betting!

Always save your private URL before any Deposits or bets!

Note: This is a test release Plus everything is fully working fine so enjoy it.

Thank you & Goodluck!
So wait a second,basically we need referalls to win this game or i get something wrong?
because "he only rule to win is to get more clicks on your refer link than other challengers in 5 minutes!" is a main purpose of the game right?
Anyone can explain it to me please?
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:31:17 PM

The only rule to win is to get more clicks on your refer link than other challengers in 5 minutes!

How To Play!

STEP 1:

Click on the deposit button above and send any amount

STEP 2:

Click on 'Bet Now!' from the betting minu - Options: 1$ to 50$!

STEP 3:

Confirm your bet, Wait for the countDown timer to finish Than start sharing your private link to your friends and family or even click it your self! (We dont care!)

Important Notes:

So stay awake!

To show your private Refer link Always click on 'Deposit' before betting!

Always save your private URL before any Deposits or bets!

Note: This is a test release Plus everything is fully working fine so enjoy it.

Thank you & Goodluck!
So wait a second,basically we need referalls to win this game or i get something wrong?
because "he only rule to win is to get more clicks on your refer link than other challengers in 5 minutes!" is a main purpose of the game right?
Anyone can explain it to me please?

Looked at the site and as far as i can tell it works like this. You and your opponent/opponents get an unique link. You advertise your link anyway you want and the person who's link receives the most clicks is the winner and takes the pot.
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:05:35 PM

Looked at the site and as far as i can tell it works like this. You and your opponent/opponents get an unique link. You advertise your link anyway you want and the person who's link receives the most clicks is the winner and takes the pot.

Yes sir, thank you Smiley

We're Online!
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 03:10:31 PM

What if one person deposits a $1 and another person deposits $200, is it still whoever clicks the most gets the pot?  I don't understand why there would be any reason to make a big deposit when you are just racing for clicks.  To be honest, it seems kind of boring to me, but maybe you will do more with it.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 03:17:35 PM

HA ! That's interesting yes I like this ^^ you make who can advertise the quickest as a game. How will you manage cheaters ? Like fake clicks and links ? How did you even come up with this idea ? its very unique. I'm not sure it will appeal to everyone but it is sstill very welcome, any new addition is Smiley

haha exactly my thoughts! This is the gambling space where you can bet on anything  Cool

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:44:03 PM

haha exactly my thoughts! This is the gambling space where you can bet on anything  Cool

Yea the problem is what is to stop you paying other people to click the link or get fake traffic clicks from an exchange. I'm waiting to see the OPs solution to these problems because I'm sure he must have thought about this. Unfortunately we live in a world where people will screw you over a few $ so things like this need to be asked and spoken about and dealt with effectively.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:05:05 PM

Ok, the concept is... Original I'll grant you that.
But is there any security measure to prevent people from just spamming themselves the link?

saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:50:46 AM

What if one person deposits a $1 and another person deposits $200, is it still whoever clicks the most gets the pot?  I don't understand why there would be any reason to make a big deposit when you are just racing for clicks.  To be honest, it seems kind of boring to me, but maybe you will do more with it.

No, 200$ is just the max deposit.

And the game works like this :

After you deposit some bitcoins you will have to choose from the betting minu witch amount you wanna play with. (Options: 1$, 5$, 20$ and 50$)
So forexample if you choose 1$ than all your challengers are betting with the same amount as you (1$), While other players can bet on other options!.

Yea the problem is what is to stop you paying other people to click the link or get fake traffic clicks from an exchange. I'm waiting to see the OPs solution to these problems because I'm sure he must have thought about this. Unfortunately we live in a world where people will screw you over a few $ so things like this need to be asked and spoken about and dealt with effectively.

We have a very strong google captcha to prevent bots so a click wont worth anything until you pass this verification! and you can do whatever you want with your link to get clicks we just dont care!  Kiss
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:01:56 AM

So this game is strategy based which pot will win when countdown timer will get finished, each pot has different betting system or related to each other still confusing to understand how it work, if a player bet on $1 and other $50 than who will win?
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:10:31 AM

So this game is strategy based which pot will win when countdown timer will get finished, each pot has different betting system or related to each other still confusing to understand how it work, if a player bet on $1 and other $50 than who will win?

Each pot has different betting system, So players that are betting on 1$ are not related to 50$, 20$ or 5$  bets Smiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:16:58 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 06:50:35 PM by saberplan.com

online!  Smiley
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 07:14:28 PM

But is there any security measure to prevent people from just spamming themselves the link?

They also could get together with a whole bunch of friends and plan ahead. You allowed to spam the link that's not the problem, spamming wont get people to click it so spam if you want . What will help however is if a player has some friends or contacts they can send the link to right away then have people on websites know before hand well in advanced to click the link and have everything pre planned, this is fine to but the problem is when they preplan all their friend to submit their link to traffic exchange or even to a Facebook group that swap clicks. So that wouldn't be so fair.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:25:26 AM

They also could get together with a whole bunch of friends and plan ahead. You allowed to spam the link that's not the problem, spamming wont get people to click it so spam if you want . What will help however is if a player has some friends or contacts they can send the link to right away then have people on websites know before hand well in advanced to click the link and have everything pre planned, this is fine to but the problem is when they preplan all their friend to submit their link to traffic exchange or even to a Facebook group that swap clicks. So that wouldn't be so fair.

Nope, Its so fair cause anyone can get lots of people to click his link from facebook or anywhere else infact there is lots of ways to get even more trafic .. so a player must use his brain to find a good strategy thats All!  Smiley
apoorvlathey

Merit: 547

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:19:31 PM

Nope, Its so fair cause anyone can get lots of people to click his link from facebook or anywhere else infact there is lots of ways to get even more trafic .. so a player must use his brain to find a good strategy thats All!  Smiley

I tried their game. It is very innovative and easy to play. Very competitive too ! I WON at last.

And regarding the spamming thing, google recaptcha is there to take care. Also the time period of clicking the ref link is limited to 5 minutes after making bets so i don't think that traffic exchanges would send a lot of "real" traffic for just 5 minutes that would actually solve the captcha.

Keep up the good work !  Cheesy

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:42:18 PM

This is a new idea of a game, or gambling, good luck in marketing this idea, hope people will like it, will give it a try too now.
-cheers-
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:07:37 PM

This is a new idea of a game, or gambling, good luck in marketing this idea, hope people will like it, will give it a try too now.
-cheers-

Thank you  Smiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:50:49 AM

Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK8gbUqetH4
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:08:38 PM

Important note: Win 10000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!!  Grin
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:39:21 PM

Saberplan just got better!: Now you dont need to share your ref link to anyone just click it your self as much as you can! to win, Thats right we dont allow multiple Ips anymore to make it Simply fair!  Kiss Cool
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:43:19 AM

bump
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:09:02 AM

Important note: Win 10000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!!  Grin
Hmm...
You play alone? But... Against who? Otherwise you win everytime?

saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:36:14 AM

Important note: Win 10000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!!  Grin
Hmm...
You play alone? But... Against who? Otherwise you win everytime?

Yes, if noone is playing Against you you'll win everytime!

THE GAME IS CRAZY COME TO WATCH US!!!   Grin
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:19:47 PM

Bug: Multiple bets/Ips is NOW FIXED!

Smiley
nasashi

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:52:12 PM

bump for today... nice game.. i like it

▄▄  ██████▄▄
    ▄███ ▄██████▀▀██
   ▀█████▀▀▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▄▄███
 ▄█ ██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▌
▄████▒▒▒▐█▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒█▄▀█
████▒▒▒▒▐█▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▒█▄▄
████▒▒▒▒▐█▒▀▀▀▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒████▌
▀███▒▒▒▒▐█▒█▀▀▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒████
  ▀██▒▒▒▐█▒█▄▒▄▄▀▒▒▒▒██ ▀
 █▄▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄████▌
 ▐███████▄▄▒▒▒▒▄▄██▀████
   ▀███▀ ▄▄███████ ██▀▀
          ▀█████▀

..D E C E N T R A L I Z E D..

▬▬▬▬  F I N A N C E    E U R O P E  ▬▬▬▬▬

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
        ▄▄██████▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄██████████████████▄
  ██████████████▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀     ▐█████
▐███████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ▐█████▌
▐███▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ██████▌
 ████████ █ ▄▄▄    ██████
  ███████████████▄▄█████
   ▀██████████████████▀
     ▀██████████████▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:58:48 PM

Let's play this game, there is a player who has the biggest hits. Let's chalenge him.
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:46:58 PM

Let's play this game, there is a player who has the biggest hits. Let's chalenge him.

The game is new so give it some time to get known  Grin
Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:22:30 PM

A new design about gambling goodluck everyone to whose going to play this game.
The one who spend their time in faucet could always win in this game.
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:51:12 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 09:02:52 AM by saberplan.com

A new design about gambling goodluck everyone to whose going to play this game.
The one who spend their time in faucet could always win in this game.

Not exactly, but a fast link clicker could win!
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:18:07 PM

Win 10000 satoshis!! , if you play alone at saberplan.com  Smiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:06:22 AM

By clicking on WATCH you can see and watch the full challenge while running!   Smiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:29:53 AM

A VERY hot match between : Dragon and Mrsimple :

https://s31.postimg.org/6y63h1xob/saberplan.png

Congrats dragon  Smiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:00:14 PM

Congratulations to the winner:

Player's Name: DRAGON.
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:36:45 PM

countingDown sound is now added  Smiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:07:15 PM

You can now bet and play from your smart phone as your are playing from you PC (No redirection after solving captcha!) Grin
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:38:26 PM

Awesome news!: We're giving Win 20000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!!  Grin
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 06:47:25 PM

Why do you say this takes skills anyway ? How exactly does getting people to click on your link take skill ? I understand that advertising does take skill but this is not quite that is it ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:34:43 PM

Why do you say this takes skills anyway ? How exactly does getting people to click on your link take skill ? I understand that advertising does take skill but this is not quite that is it ?

Yes it takes skillz to click and solve google captcha in 300 seconds, thanks for the input anyways ...  Smiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:18:46 PM

New FaQ (I hope its clear now!):

How To Play!

The only rule to win is to click your own generated link and get as much hits as you can and more than all your challengers in 5 minutes!

STEP 1:

Click on the Deposit button above to generate your private link also to top up your balance.

STEP 2:

After you deposit some bitcoins you have to choose from the betting menu witch amount you wanna play with. (Options: 1$, 5$, 20$ and 50$)

So for example if you choose 1$ than all your challengers are betting with the same amount as you (1$), While other players can bet on other options!.
Than Click on 'Bet Now!' from the betting menu!

STEP 3:
Copy your private link, Confirm your bet and Wait for the countDown timer to finish Than start clicking your private link (in a new tab) as much as you can (We dont care, Just solve the captcha and get much clicks to win!)

Important Notes:

Win 20000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!! Cheesy

So stay awake!

Note!: When you hear the alarm sound it means that Only 20 seconds left to start clicking your private link!

To show your private link Always click on 'Deposit' before betting!

Always save your private URL and Remember your PASSWORD before any Deposits or bets!

Goodluck!
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:54:21 PM

This site doensn't only have a great idea - it has a big potential of becoming a great site overall. Thanks to the creator(s) of this website, wish you the best! Worth it, guys! Check it out Cheesy
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:55:04 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 11:12:24 PM by saberplan.com

Welcome all!  Grin

We're giving 0.003 BTC (Automatically loaded to your balance) to play and challenge other players for 0.03 BTC prize!!

How this works!:

Simply, click the promo link below to load your balance with 0.003 BTC Than bet and challenge other players until you make a profit of 1 BTC ONLY! to recieve your 0.03 BTC instantly That's all! Smiley.

Promo link: https://saberplan.com/?token=PROMO

Note: You can bet on all options like 50$, 20$ or anything u want to make your profits fast!

GoodLuck All!!
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:14:08 PM

the winning prize is now increased to 0.03 btc, hurry up!!  Grin
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:32:51 AM

i got the giveaway 0.003 btc yesterday and playing it several times and now when i had to visiting again your sites looks like your site are offline currently "Game is offline, We'll back shortly!"

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:12:35 PM

i got the giveaway 0.003 btc yesterday and playing it several times and now when i had to visiting again your sites looks like your site are offline currently "Game is offline, We'll back shortly!"

Sorry for that, We're back onlineSmiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:00:03 AM

To all our new players: Please note that u must read Faqs before any bet or deposit!

Thank u.
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:40:34 AM

how about i just save the private url but i forgot the password and my account has a balance ?

so i cant get it back by you recover it ?

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:26:09 AM

how about i just save the private url but i forgot the password and my account has a balance ?

so i cant get it back by you recover it ?

Than you should contact us and we will recorver your password!

Thank you  Smiley
Cyber.R

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:18:52 PM

The next game will be started in 100 seconds, awesome  Grin
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:49:22 PM

a bump for saberplan Smiley  Cool
kevincl01

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:33:43 PM

Nice site! But the withdrawals aren't instant, almost no funds in the hot wallet :/ . But if could improve that, would be awsome! Smiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:40:01 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 10:59:58 AM by saberplan.com

Nice site! But the withdrawals aren't instant, almost no funds in the hot wallet :/ . But if could improve that, would be awsome! Smiley

If you think that there is a problem with ur deposit than GIVE US YOUR TX HASH and we will track your bets.

Imortant note: You should deposit and play with ur own real money!! if u got our free money (PROMO) than you cant withdraw it until u FOLLOW the rules!

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1557886.0

Thank you.
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:00:23 AM

bump  Smiley
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:38:06 PM

This game is quite fun :p.

I won some bitcoins (~0.005) on this site. The idea is very nice and innovative! Nice job Smiley.
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:18:15 AM

This game is quite fun :p.

I won some bitcoins (~0.005) on this site. The idea is very nice and innovative! Nice job Smiley.

Thank you sir Smiley
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:31:32 AM

Giving 10000 satoshis if none there to challenge u! BUT yes we got lots of challengers.... Smiley
Cyber.R

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:57:36 PM

Made good money here, really thanks  Grin
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:08:49 AM

Made good money here, really thanks  Grin

My congrats and GoodLuck again !   Grin
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:29:58 AM

Made 0.026 BTC from ~0.003 BTC in the last couple of days.

Nice job making this game OP Smiley.
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:55:14 AM

Win 0.0002 BTC (20000 Satoshis) - 1$ BET automatically loaded to your balance! See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565732.0
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:16:47 PM

Please note that the (promo) winning prize has been increased to 0.0005 BTC    Smiley
Cyber.R

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:38:35 PM

Thanks op for this game really its cool  Grin
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:17:00 AM

Thanks op for this game really its cool  Grin

Thank you friend  Smiley
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:23:39 AM

i want to play again. how can i avail another free play? i want to try it more before i do make some deposits and if i will really enjoy it, i will promote it to other sites and groups that i'm currently in Cheesy
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:47:05 PM

i want to play again. how can i avail another free play? i want to try it more before i do make some deposits and if i will really enjoy it, i will promote it to other sites and groups that i'm currently in Cheesy

You can play again for free when there is a new promo (Very Soon!) Smiley

Thank u.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: