Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LISK RAPID NETWORK  (Read 1033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DM0000 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:00:10 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 03:57:13 PM by DM0000

LISK RAPID NETWORK!

LRN we will be focused on the rapid and efficient development of Dapps/Bapps on the our LSK sidechain!
What has been holding LSK from reaching the value of ETH or even ETC is the lack of Development.  With adequate development then comes free press!
Just look how fast ETC skyrocketed after it was released!  
Those that are tired of waiting for Dapps/Bapps to be developed by the LISK team please work with us to streamline the sidechain technology to not only the Cryptocurrency world but the masses around the world as well.
Should this a way to raise funds to be a call to action and get individuals to actually develop Dapps/Bapps instead of waiting on 1 person to give the ok?

Should this be a fork of LISK?

Should this be a clone?

Lets discuss this as a community!

We would need a Dev team:

We would need a Marketing Team:

We would need a Speculation Discussion on bitcointalk and/or on Reddit:

Please comment with your ideas to help with the rapid and efficient development of Dapps/Bapps!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:13:55 PM

I like the initiative Smiley

I think most app developpers have held of the launch of their apps in anticipation of an app contest that was speculated to award a large number of lisk. People don't want to miss out on the chance of earning thousands or more lisk by launching too early.

Maybe get in contact with the dev team to see what they are planning for the contest. Probably they would need the funds released though.
tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:16:36 PM

How you will distribute the LRN coins?

DM0000 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:32:13 PM

I think most app developpers have held of the launch of their apps in anticipation of an app contest that was speculated to award a large number of lisk. People don't want to miss out on the chance of earning thousands or more lisk by launching too early.

Maybe get in contact with the dev team to see what they are planning for the contest. Probably they would need the funds released though.
We will see about that one.
DM0000 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:34:50 PM

How you will distribute the LRN coins?
I am not a developer. I am very openmined when it comes to this topic.
I am more like a promoter to calling all hands to push Dapps/Bapps & sidechain technology to the masses!
I want this to be community driven.  THE DECENTRALIZED WAY!
LiskBeliever

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:36:20 PM

I'm DLISK dev and i hold a nice amount of LISK coins mysefl, but how will you get this working? Will you fork LISK? Or will you just create a new coin LRN based on LISK code? Will people that own LISK coins get free LRN coins like how it is done with ETC/ETH?
DM0000 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:44:50 PM

I'm DLISK dev and i hold a nice amount of LISK coins mysefl, but how will you get this working? Will you fork LISK? Or will you just create a new coin LRN based on LISK code? Will people that own LISK coins get free LRN coins like how it is done with ETC/ETH?
I am not a developer buy I would really appreciate it you could offer some suggestions. 
I believe DLISK can work with this idea and take it to the next level!
I am a firm believer that once the Dapp/Bapp sidechain tech has become mainstream the masses will accept the cryptocurrency that has the most efficient dapps/bapps.  Individuals are tired of waiting while The Lisk team take months to put out an official roadmap! Crypto is supposed be fast and decentralized not a corporation that puts out one big software upgrade per year!
Please leave all the opinions and suggestions that you would like.  I am just attempting to generate innovation among ourselves to move forward and to make some profit for all that are involved!
LiskBeliever

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:55:30 PM

Infact DLISK is already offering 1 BTC for a app created for DLISK.
DM0000 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:32:51 PM

Infact DLISK is already offering 1 BTC for a app created for DLISK.
Well lets promote these ideas to everyone!
 I believe we can create a movement that can introduce the rapid development of Dapps/bapps on while utilizing sidechain technology.
DM0000 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:57:29 PM

Should this a way to raise funds to be a call to action and get individuals to actually develop Dapps/Bapps instead of waiting on 1 person to give the ok?

Should this be a clone?

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:51:30 PM

it's a very good initiative but i dont think this will succeed...
sorry, but if i understood what you said, you dont have nothing only the idea, right?
DM0000 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:26:06 PM

it's a very good initiative but i dont think this will succeed...
sorry, but if i understood what you said, you dont have nothing only the idea, right?
Think of this as an innovation building exercise.  I just started a few hours ago.  At least give the forum a week before saying it is a failure.
I would like to discuss methods to bring Dapps/Bapps to utilizing Sidechain tech out more rapidly and efficiently.
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 11:55:14 PM

I might be the only Computer Engineer in here, and I'm quite interested in developing dapps/bapps.
In the end it's all about money though.
I think LRN should be a clone, why would we make apps and use lisk and make other people rich that didn't work for it.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1445

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:05:46 AM

LISK RAPID NETWORK!

LRN we will be focused on the rapid and efficient development of Dapps/Bapps on the our LSK sidechain!
What has been holding LSK from reaching the value of ETH or even ETC is the lack of Development.  With adequate development then comes free press!
Just look how fast ETC skyrocketed after it was released!  
Those that are tired of waiting for Dapps/Bapps to be developed by the LISK team please work with us to streamline the sidechain technology to not only the Cryptocurrency world but the masses around the world as well.

Should this be a clone?

We would need a Dev team:

We would need a Marketing Team:

We would need a Speculation Discussion on bitcointalk and/or on Reddit:

Please comment with your ideas to help with the rapid and efficient development of Dapps/Bapps!

Why not get some funding and create a start up building dapps/bapps somewhere else? Why do you have to start this thread and insinuate that Lisk is lacking development? Do you even know what kind of dapps/bapps are needed or wanted by the public?

But it is good that you are motivated enough to fork or clone Lisk. Good luck to you and all the success.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:41:08 PM

When will this coin be launched? How will we be able to get our LRN stake based on our LISK stake? ETC is moving like crazy, and LISK is dying. Time to act.

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:58:11 PM

(…)

Maybe, it could be some kind of crowdfunding platform for Lisk:
App developers can post their ideas there with an estimate of funds needed. For every crowdfund, there is a token created.

Then, people crowdfund a project by buying tokens. The money collected is bound by smart contracts.
The tokens make them eligible for two things: They can vote on when to release parts of the collected funds (mostly when certain milestones are met) and they can buy the app created, which burns the tokens used to purchase the app.

If it is yet another Lisk clone/hardfork/whatever: I think you guys are way too impatient. Yes, crypto is moving fast. I think that is one of its problems. Look at The DAO. Rushed, flawed and dangerous, possibly not only for Eth, but for crypto 3.0 as a whole.
mike77777

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:28:58 PM

little infantile bagholder didn't get his lambo? oh what a pity  Grin
LiskBeliever

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:58:33 PM

Just buy DLISK. I'm working on a app. The only difference between DLISK and LSK is that LSK has a lot more money then me.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/DLISK/BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: